European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
EEC We Go Faster
Twitter
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

Reiza

Overtake Motorsport
Top posting users this month
Markano97
Greetings from Estonia !! I_vote_lcapGreetings from Estonia !! I_voting_barGreetings from Estonia !! I_vote_rcap 
GTP_furinkazen
Greetings from Estonia !! I_vote_lcapGreetings from Estonia !! I_voting_barGreetings from Estonia !! I_vote_rcap 
f1cris92
Tano
repaban
pipino cuevas
Sylphide

Top posters
Kalinin (10313)
PATR10T (9021)
ilu2404 (3974)
JorritVD (3031)
alexmezza (2687)
bmwcrash (2418)
Totenkopf (2281)
dbr93 (2243)
Nectaria (2058)
Maxellero (1833)

Greetings from Estonia !!

Go down

Greetings from Estonia !! Empty Greetings from Estonia !!

Post  Erki(kakk112) on 13/6/2012, 11:06

Hello, my name is Erki and I'm from Estonia. My first online race was 2007 or 2008 whit rFactor and a couple years ago i start race whit GTR2. And here I am, race with you gues Smile I do not know what to write about mselves lol!

PS: I like all endurance series in the world and a few other series ! And sorry my bad English lol!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Erki Kaseväli [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
F1 is for boys, Sportscars are for men.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Erki(kakk112)
Erki(kakk112)

https://www.facebook.com/Panther-Racing-Team-567135340119779/

Back to top Go down

Greetings from Estonia !! Empty Re: Greetings from Estonia !!

Post  PATR10T on 13/6/2012, 11:15

Smile

ah the first non approved ^^

hehehe

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Daniel Ludwig
PATR10T
PATR10T
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum