dbr93 (2118)

Nectaria (2062)

Crimson764 (1443)

Forum Rules

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Forum Rules

Post  ThePsy on 7/6/2012, 02:53

Hello guys,

As some members suggested and for our own peace the main forum rules will change. All members who already did them presentation and who have them real name in them signature doesn't have to redo the process. All members who already did the presentation but do not have them real name in the signature are invited to update it. For members who have them real name in the signature but didn't do them presentation, it's time to do it.

For all the others members who didn't make any presentation and dont have them real name in the signature you are invited to do it. You have seven days to make your presentation and update your signature, after Wednesday the 13th of July 2012 some parts of the forum will get private and only members who did the process will get approved and will have acces to it, nobody will get banned, it's just that only the general section will stay open to everybody. So even if you are an active member, a modder, a moderator, an admin, the king of world, you have to follow the procedure to be admitted. As I didn't do it I will have to do it as well. I hope this doesn't bother any of you and that we will even get more close to eachothers.

Thank you for reading the following rules, you are welcome to give your opinion about and if ever you find that there is something missing you are welcome to talk about and give us your advices.

See you soon on the forum Wink

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

The following rule applies to your admittance to the private sections of the European Endurance Centre forums:

1. Prior to acceptance by site administrators, you conduct will be exemplary toward existing members.
2. To apply for access to the private areas of the European Endurance Centre, you will write a biography of yourself in the Presentations & Welcome forum:

1. What's your real name, age?
  2. From where you are?
  3. Which Sim games do you play?
  4. How did You know about EEC Team? (If its a friend or from a different site please tell write who it is too)
  5. Do you ever race online?
  6. Do you have enough free time to run on sundays? (Only important if you want to drive online)
  7. Do you know something about modding, skinning?
  8. Any problem for you if we give access only for some Mods?
  9. Are you here only to grab mods and then leave us?
  10. Please, write a few words about you (hobbies, sports, job, etc):

(we won't turn you away if you're here to download mods, so long as you say "thanks"!).

3. You will wait patiently for subsequent acceptance by a forum administrator. You may not discuss your membership application for SEVEN DAYS following the posting of your biography, unless it is completed during this time.
4. Following acceptance of your application, you will add your real name to your signature.
5. U have to earn 10 reputation points to get access. Every approved member can give this points.

These six rules set forward your agreement to enter the private sections of the European Endurance Centre forums:

1. Content (including mods, skins, links, images and text) posted within the forum is private. We ask that under no circumstances is it given out via emails, messages, forums, blogs or any other mean, without the consent of the mod’s creator and original poster. You are welcome to reference it and allow people to find it by applying.
2. Any downloads to content require credit to be given to any other creator or modder whose work is included, however small.
3. We trust you are adults and that you will use this forum in an appropriate manner. Adult language (to an extent) and discussions are allowed, but openly fighting, flaming, trolling with other members or forums is not permitted within the private forums. Posts to fellow users should be polite and courteous.
4. The European Endurance Centre forum was created to be a haven for modders and online racers. We ask that you do not criticise work unconstructively (without offering suggestions) and do not insult, put down or deride work in any manner.
5. You will only have a single account. Multiple accounts from the same IP address will need to be explained BEFORE moderators or administrators contact you about them.
6. Punishments for breaking these rules or acting in a manner deemed inappropriate will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis by the site administrators. It is a private forum, and we reserve the right to suspend or ban accounts, giving an explanation where possible.
This may include accounts which have not been used for a significant amount of time.
7. Changing the topic titles color isnt allowed! you have to use the standard forums font color there as a coloring is just for admins and moderators to highlight important topics.  

By entering the online racing forums, you agree to abide by the rules of that section. These are
posted throughout the online racing threads.

edited on 22.04.2013, reason: edited presentation point 2. and 5.
edited on 29.04.2016, reason: added point 7.

Last edited by ThePsy on 7/6/2012, 10:53; edited 1 time in total

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Philippe Bartoli  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

ThePsy
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Rules

Post  PATR10T on 7/6/2012, 09:32

narf ... no thumbs up smilie Cool

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Daniel Ludwig
PATR10T
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  panzerjager on 7/6/2012, 14:00

I agree with the rules, but really I must do a presentation? I couldnt make one, my english not that good to describe myself geek

Adrian Makai
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
panzerjager

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 7/6/2012, 14:08

Adrian, come on man, everybody´s waiting for you fella :farao:

Back to top Go down

Post  ThePsy on 7/6/2012, 14:12

Do it the way you can Adrian... Nobody will blames you Very Happy

Philippe Bartoli  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

ThePsy
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  panzerjager on 7/6/2012, 14:15

Ok I will try to write something, but don't expect anything big like a lot of fella wrote previously Razz

Adrian Makai
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
panzerjager

Back to top Go down

Post  dodge33cymru on 7/6/2012, 21:35

Da rulez wrote:
Please note, this biography does not have to be in English.

Write it in Hungarian if you wish mate!

Rodger Davies  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
dodge33cymru
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  antoniog7772 on 8/6/2012, 01:28

I ALREADY done my presentation..do i need to do another one?...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

antoniog7772

http://shivernshake.ativoforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  ThePsy on 8/6/2012, 03:12

No Antonio, as you already did your presentation you dont need to redo it. The only thing who is missing now is your real name in your signature Smile

ThePsy
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  Xtra-Large on 8/6/2012, 08:35

Well Im going to updated my presentation with more info ,if thats the correct way and do not make another one Very Happy , right??

Lucas Paoletti a.k.a X-L [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Xtra-Large

Back to top Go down

Post  CS21476895 on 8/6/2012, 09:27

Ok, I guess I have both done now. 🐰

Cameron Sansano

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2016-2017 EEC GT Series - #9 Ford Chip Ganassi Racing - Lambda Ford GT GT3 - 2nd Overall [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
2016-2017 EEC Le Mans Series - #9 Ford Chip Ganassi Racing - Ford GT - 1st in GTE [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
2017 EEC Australian GT Championship - #9 Corkscrew Motorsports - Ford GT
CS21476895

http://www.facebook.com/CSMotorsportsSRT/

Back to top Go down

Post  panzerjager on 8/6/2012, 13:57

dodge33cymru wrote:Write it in Hungarian if you wish mate!

Thanks, but no way mate! It would be unfair to the guys here, so I will try my best. Razz

Adrian Makai
panzerjager

Back to top Go down

Post  basukid on 8/6/2012, 20:12

seems I still need a presentation Embarassed ???

Andreas Werner aka Nascarfreak [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

basukid
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  ThePsy on 8/6/2012, 20:28

basukid wrote:seems I still need a presentation Embarassed ???

hehe ^^ , it's not a lot to do and we will know everything about your little secrets after ^^

Seriously, if you dont have a lot to say it's not a problem, just do a simple presentation and it will be alright..

ThePsy
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  basukid on 8/6/2012, 21:04

Done.... Razz

Andreas Werner aka Nascarfreak [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

basukid
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  PATR10T on 21/4/2013, 11:16

edited on 21.4.2013, reason: edited point 2. (presentation)

PATR10T
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  PATR10T on 29/4/2016, 11:35

edited on 29.04.2016, reason: added point 7.

PATR10T
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top