Hello from Germany!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hello from Germany!

Post  Bodaz on 28/4/2013, 13:05

Hello GTR2 Endurance Community!

I am 24 years old and i'm from Hamburg, Germany! I do simracing since gtr (1), I hope to find a good community here, my last activity was on gtr4u 2006/2009. I heard about the EEC Team from a Youtube video about the ADAC GT MASTERS 2012, while watching the Oschersleben race on Kabeleins ( a local tv station in germany).

My ingame Name is "Bodaz88" i'm doing my a level right now so i have much time for simracing, especially on weekends!

I know a little bit about Modding and Skinning, i did a fictional BMW WTCC Skin for Race 07 for a friend and me. In Modding i just know about the file structure of the games and little tweaking things, not much, but i am interessted in it.

There is no problem for me to give me just access for for some mods, i am not here for the mods. And if i'm honest, i just know about the GT Masters mod from the Youtube Video, but nearly every gtr2 forum from the "old times" is dead, i will be happy to be part of a community again! I like those questions, no i am not here to grab mods and leave again.

My wheel is a g27 with no tweaks or modifications. i use a 270° steering angle. GTR2 is not my only racing game, you can find me on Project Cars, Race07(all addons) or rFactor as well. My favourite Track is the Sebring and my favourite Cars are GT cars, at the moment my favourite car is the BMW E92 GT2 with the #55 from ALMS Season '12.

About me: In real life i just visited one racing event, it was the wtcc 2006 race in oschersleben. I plan to visit the 24H Total of Spa this Year. I don't do any sports, i go to our local cart house a few times in the year and i am visiting an indoor bath twice a week to stay fit. As mentioned above i do my a level (abitur) right now, after absolving an apprenticeship as an IT Systeminformatiker and a half year job at Apple Inc in London, Frankfurt, Munich and Hamburg as an Apple "genius". Most overrated job description ever!

Greetings from Germany!

Last edited by Bodaz on 9/7/2014, 15:48; edited 8 times in total (Reason for editing : missing things and typo)

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
///  Lajos Vollstedt   ///

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Bodaz

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello from Germany!

Post  PATR10T on 28/4/2013, 13:33

hey lajos

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

good presentations but as u can see we have changed our rules... please read 2. carfully and add missing answers to your presentation Wink thx

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Daniel Ludwig
PATR10T
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  Bodaz on 28/4/2013, 13:57

Thanks for your advice, now i have read the rules completely and i hope i perfected my application !

Bodaz

Back to top Go down

Post  PATR10T on 28/4/2013, 14:02

great presentation now... the first point u have from me, now u just need 9 to get full acces Wink

if u are not here for mods i hope u are here for online racing? Wink

PATR10T
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  RichWard on 28/4/2013, 14:04

Welcome Lajos. +1 from me, only 8 more to go Wink

Richie Ward
RichWard
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalinin on 28/4/2013, 14:07

Welcome bro Smile

Kalinin
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  Bodaz on 28/4/2013, 14:32

Thanks to you all!

Here is a proof for my small skinning skills.
Yes PATR10T, i am here for online racing, i have a dream, to finish a race without beeing bumped out in the first corner every race or kiddies driving backwards. (:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Greetings,
Lajos

Last edited by Bodaz on 28/4/2013, 14:42; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : spoilers added)

Bodaz

Back to top Go down

Post  SAMSONLOLWIN on 28/4/2013, 15:09

Was worried too, but here are a lot of professional gtr2 drivers Wink +1

Samson Frydel
SAMSONLOLWIN

Back to top Go down

Post  Bodaz on 28/4/2013, 15:15

I look forward to heart-stopping online races (:

Bodaz

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalinin on 28/4/2013, 15:23

We have great races here Very Happy

Hope it's not your case but most of these "hope to finish a race without being bumped" are the ones who takes more risk of bumping others. Just sayin.

Kalinin
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  Bodaz on 28/4/2013, 15:33

Hi Will, i think everyone makes mistakes, i am a really fair player so i apologize for kicking somebody out accidental, to notice it and work on it is the right way in my mind. If this happens to me i expect an apologize too, but im not aggressive, ill finish as best as i can Smile

P.S: nice comeback in your video!

Bodaz

Back to top Go down

Post  PATR10T on 28/4/2013, 16:56

u have time today?

we will race with fia gt 2004 on monza 2004 a 2h race. race start is 21.00 german time...

PATR10T
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  Bodaz on 28/4/2013, 16:59

Sry Daniel, i am ill at the moment. The "Sommergrippe" has me. I will be fit within next week. I would like to join your next races (:

I have a question, how do you communicate during the races?

Bodaz

Back to top Go down

Post  steviejb on 28/4/2013, 17:42

Just three more to go, welcome! Smile

Stephen Bailey
steviejb

Back to top Go down

Post  Totenkopf on 28/4/2013, 17:50

Welcome here Lajos.

Makes me really happy to read a good presentation (rare thing in these last months), and makes me even happier to see another guy which started from the old and beloved GTR1 community (in that period I was in gtr4u too, but not very active tbh).

Oh, about your question: we usually use the in-game chat, but during the race we try to not communicate except the "Sorry" or other small phrases from the quick chat. It's considered a distraction by most of us normally.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]2nd in LMP1 class WEC 2013-2014
Totenkopf
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  Bodaz on 28/4/2013, 17:55

Thank you for your warm welcome everybody!

Ok Fabrizio i just don't know if the community changed over the time, so thank you for your answer! Smile

Bodaz

Back to top Go down

Post  rich54 on 28/4/2013, 18:50

Very nice presentation. Welcome.

Richard Kost-[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
rich54

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdBrain on 28/4/2013, 23:07

I gave you your last point, very nice presentation!

Do you race with 270 degrees? I usually set my G27 to 540 degrees for GTR2 and RACE07 and it works fine with standard lock.

Levi Davet [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
ColdBrain

Back to top Go down

Post  Bodaz on 28/4/2013, 23:11

Thank you! =) In GTR2 my g27 is on 270° in race 07 it is on 250° in every game i try to "syncronize" the ingame wheel angle with my real angle, 270 and 250 fits best in my mind, but it is depending on the mod.

Greetings,
Lajos

Bodaz

Back to top Go down

Post  leochabu on 28/4/2013, 23:20

Really, really nice presentation!

I'm happy to see that newcomers understand the reason of the questions and repr points.

You're welcome here guy.

See you at the track. cheers

Leandro Chaves [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
What I really want? To be faster than my shadow... And to be not penalized for it... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Take care: Monkey see, monkey do.
Please, read this --> [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
leochabu

Back to top Go down

Post  Tano on 29/4/2013, 01:21

Welcome Lajos!

Gianni Muzio
Tano

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top