European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» Itaipava GT Brasil 2010 V1.3
Happy bday to the guy from other planet :D I_icon_minitime4/4/2024, 11:59 by Orteva

» South East
Happy bday to the guy from other planet :D I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 22:53 by sandersk

» Looking for NASCAR skins?
Happy bday to the guy from other planet :D I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 17:03 by why_not_simracer

» Help needed FRM TOURING CARS
Happy bday to the guy from other planet :D I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 15:42 by fjs

» La Dehesa Conversion from rFactor for GTR2
Happy bday to the guy from other planet :D I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 04:11 by hundo

» introduce
Happy bday to the guy from other planet :D I_icon_minitime22/3/2024, 12:04 by teufteuf72

» Hello from Japan
Happy bday to the guy from other planet :D I_icon_minitime21/3/2024, 09:12 by GRtoyotafan2

» Greetings from Bulgaria
Happy bday to the guy from other planet :D I_icon_minitime18/3/2024, 21:33 by al27

» Greetings from Argentina
Happy bday to the guy from other planet :D I_icon_minitime17/3/2024, 16:14 by VamosTorino

Happy bday to the guy from other planet :D

+2
Totenkopf
PATR10T
6 posters

Go down

Happy bday to the guy from other planet :D Empty Happy bday to the guy from other planet :D

Post  Guest 24/4/2013, 14:03

Happy bday Uli!!! cheers cheers cheers

God bless you bro! Smile Smile Smile

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Razz

Cezar aslo with a bday today Very Happy And Simon Very Happy It's a festival of people getting older lol!
Happy bday you all, God bless Smile

Back to top Go down

Happy bday to the guy from other planet :D Empty Re: Happy bday to the guy from other planet :D

Post  PATR10T 24/4/2013, 14:15

happy birthday to you all cheers

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Daniel Ludwig
PATR10T
PATR10T
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Happy bday to the guy from other planet :D Empty Re: Happy bday to the guy from other planet :D

Post  Totenkopf 24/4/2013, 14:38

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]2nd in LMP1 class WEC 2013-2014
Totenkopf
Totenkopf
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 24/4/2013, 15:08

Happy Birthdays guys jocolor

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 24/4/2013, 15:12

Happy Birthday!

Back to top Go down

Post  simspeed_racing 24/4/2013, 16:34

Thanks and happy birthday Uli and Cesar bounce

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Simon Gardner
 Simspeed Racing Facebook
simspeed_racing
simspeed_racing

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 24/4/2013, 17:56

Congratulation on getting another year older Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 24/4/2013, 19:13

Hey Ulien and Zardo, happy bday! jocolor

We know that Ulien is from other planet and there one year means 20 years in earth, so Ulien now is 500 yo! cheers

Here in Brazil, 24 is a good number when someone is more, hummm, "soft and coloured" - if you know what I mean. Is that true Zardo?

lol! lol! lol! lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaudelio26 24/4/2013, 20:15

Happy birthday for both jocolor

Carlos Gaudelio
Gaudelio26
Gaudelio26

Back to top Go down

Post  Xtra-Large 25/4/2013, 03:57

Happy birthdays, Uli and Zardo and enjoy your day with family and friends and of course here too cheers cheers

Have a nice Day Guys!!!

Lucas Paoletti a.k.a X-L [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Xtra-Large
Xtra-Large

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 25/4/2013, 12:41

Thank you guys! I had a very nice day, even the sun came out Smile We had a great day at the River with some BBQ Wink Didn't want to party on my home planet lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 25/4/2013, 14:05

Yep. Going outside of the Earth is too mainstream nowadays Razz

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 25/4/2013, 14:06

yeah I think so... Gallifrey is about 5 Billion Lightyears away and I still didn't fix my TARDIS Very Happy (the british guys will understand it Razz )

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 25/4/2013, 18:13

Happy birthday to all of you! cheers
Sorry for being late, but had gone on a trip in these few days

Back to top Go down

Post  basukid 25/4/2013, 18:16

All the best wishes from me too, you alien alien alien

Andreas Werner aka Nascarfreak [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

basukid
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down