Twitter
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

Reiza

Overtake Motorsport
Top posters
Kalinin (10328)
Hi From the US I_vote_lcapHi From the US I_voting_barHi From the US I_vote_rcap 
PATR10T (9023)
ilu2404 (3974)
JorritVD (3048)
alexmezza (2598)
bmwcrash (2420)
Totenkopf (2281)
dbr93 (2246)
Nectaria (2058)
Maxellero (1816)

Hi From the US

Go down

Hi From the US Empty Hi From the US

Post  ChrisWetz on 20/4/2013, 04:54

Hi, Im Chris Wetz from the United States. I've done lots of sim racing over the last 4-5 years (Mainly NR2003), but I love GTR2 and road racing. Just ask if you have any questions.

ChrisWetz

Back to top Go down

Hi From the US Empty Re: Hi From the US

Post  leochabu on 20/4/2013, 05:32

I have a question: Did you read the forum RULES before posting?

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Leandro Chaves [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
What I really want? To be faster than my shadow... And to be not penalized for it... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Take care: Monkey see, monkey do.
Please, read this --> [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
leochabu
leochabu

Back to top Go down

Post  ChaosZero on 20/4/2013, 11:46

I have another. Did you find this place just because of Redcart's skin link to mod hosted here and have completely no interest in online racing, but just grabbing mods and stuff?

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
ぜんにほんジーティーせんしゅけん
ChaosZero
ChaosZero

Back to top Go down

Post  PATR10T on 20/4/2013, 13:37

narf, cmon franx Wink dont be too bad to new ones here Smile the most are just come for grab´n go Wink

if he follow the rules we cant say anything against Wink if he wont be active on the community his account will be set to inactive one month later, like on all others Smile

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Daniel Ludwig
PATR10T
PATR10T
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum