European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» Greetings from Bulgaria
hello from argentina I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 20:33 by al27

» Greetings from Argentina
hello from argentina I_icon_minitime17/3/2024, 15:14 by VamosTorino

» uh, Hello again from west of Thailand
hello from argentina I_icon_minitime17/3/2024, 13:54 by Makarofu

» Greetings from Australia!
hello from argentina I_icon_minitime17/3/2024, 13:28 by Aushtin

» Greeting from Tashkent
hello from argentina I_icon_minitime16/3/2024, 14:53 by why_not_simracer

»  lausitzring for AC
hello from argentina I_icon_minitime7/3/2024, 09:43 by Tobydog

» Formula Gran Turismo
hello from argentina I_icon_minitime3/3/2024, 17:45 by kk08

» Interlagos 2016 (WIP) Conversion from rFactor to GTR2 by Sergio Hundo
hello from argentina I_icon_minitime3/3/2024, 16:46 by hundo

» Password Change
hello from argentina I_icon_minitime3/3/2024, 16:35 by Sylphide

hello from argentina

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

hello from argentina Empty hello from argentina

Post  jimclark06 15/4/2013, 21:38

hi my name is jaime, i live in buenos aires and i have 29 years old. i m a big fan of gtr2 an rfactor and im pleasent of be part here in this forum. I hope I can soon enjoy its wonderful thing! cheers
jimclark06
jimclark06

Back to top Go down

hello from argentina Empty Re: hello from argentina

Post  Xtra-Large 16/4/2013, 02:20

Hi Jimclark06 please add in the signature banner your Real name like all we do and read the forum rules for more info

Hola Jim por favor agrega tu verdadero nombre como hacemos todos y en lo posible la bandera de tu pais , tambien lee las reglas del foro y cuentannos lago mas sobre ti en tu presentacion , por supuesto te damos la bienvenida al foro , otro compatriota mas aca Very Happy

Desde ya bienvenido aqui y que lo disfrutes , edita tu presentacion un poco mas , dale???

Nos vemos

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Lucas Paoletti a.k.a X-L [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Xtra-Large
Xtra-Large

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 16/4/2013, 02:55

Hi man! Welcome to EEC.

As Lucas said, please add your signature and real name (it is necessary to take part of online races).

Nice to see another "hermano" here. I hope you're prepared to run behind the brazilian drivers as Argentina is behind of Brazil in football! cheers Laughing cheers cheers

Back to top Go down

Post  Xtra-Large 16/4/2013, 06:29

leochabu wrote:Hi man! Welcome to EEC.

As Lucas said, please add your signature and real name (it is necessary to take part of online races).

Nice to see another "hermano" here. I hope you're prepared to run behind the brazilian drivers as Argentina is behind of Brazil in football! cheers Laughing cheers cheers

Razz Razz Come onnnnnn Leandro Razz Razz lets prepare to the World Cup there mate and as we said add more information about you in your presentation Jaime Very Happy

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Lucas Paoletti a.k.a X-L [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Xtra-Large
Xtra-Large

Back to top Go down

Post  PATR10T 16/4/2013, 07:55

better presentation = access Wink

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Daniel Ludwig
PATR10T
PATR10T
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  jimclark06 16/4/2013, 15:20

in fact my complete namy is leandro jaime! BUT in argentina, jaime is a ugly name, so, leandro is more nice, but, i think jaime is the equivalent of james (i think) , and my fahter was a big fan of jim clark, and he passed his love of Flying Scotsman! i love motorsports, a love the f1 (old era) and i love play the gtr2 and rfactor! now, when i was young i took the car of my father and crashed whit a tree, enough reason to no drive for a long time! thanks good "only" materialss damages, and so, i drive in games....well, now i drive in real life, like a "oldies ladys" Razz ,but when i run in the gtr2 or rfactor, i leve my life here!.well, my english is too bad, so, where put my real name? sorry for the dumb question.....and i think the brazil is like the ferrari of the football.....but we got a messi...sorry bro, next year the world champion is ours! cheers
jimclark06
jimclark06

Back to top Go down

Post  Xtra-Large 17/4/2013, 01:52

Much better presentation Leandro , because in the forum rules this is so important to get the full access when the Admins guys let you in Wink , we try to khow to each other for every time someone registrer here , so for now its ok and for your real name well follow those step

_Go to your profile and in Signature tab you can add your real name and the flag of Arg if you want too

Bien hecho Leandro por tu nueva presentacion , ahora a esperar que te den permiso the tener full access when you edit tu nombre en tu profile en la solapa de signature , que tengas una grata estadia en el foro cheers

Xtra-Large
Xtra-Large

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 17/4/2013, 20:00

I'm glad we're increasingly Argentines partake of this

Back to top Go down

Post  jimclark06 20/4/2013, 12:37

how long I have to wait for me to activate? i anxiously for enjoy to this community!

jaime leandro ramone[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
jimclark06
jimclark06

Back to top Go down

Post  ChaosZero 20/4/2013, 13:21

jimclark06 wrote:how long I have to wait for me to activate? i anxiously for enjoy to this community!
Or anxiously for getting access to private mod's sections..

ぜんにほんジーティーせんしゅけん
ChaosZero
ChaosZero

Back to top Go down

Post  jimclark06 21/4/2013, 01:09

nop chaos, i liked see the progres, and discusions of modders and converters, the i logged too in the i consider "the best" page of rfactor: f1....sick, and the best gtr2 page, the page of you"friend".....gt italia modding......t..... Razz (is just a joke),well lets seewht pass here..... lol!

jimclark06
jimclark06

Back to top Go down

Post  jimclark06 21/4/2013, 01:13

....and of course, the mere fact of being closed makes you want to see Exclamation

jimclark06
jimclark06

Back to top Go down

Post  ChaosZero 21/4/2013, 07:10

That's not the kind of members we like here. End of discussion. You can remain on Clasick and Classic if you just want mods.

ぜんにほんジーティーせんしゅけん
ChaosZero
ChaosZero

Back to top Go down

Post  jimclark06 25/4/2013, 18:51

well, chaos, do you have any sense of humor?in that time I said I was interested only downloads section? I am registered in many forums, and it is the first time in my life that banned me of a place! and still do not understand why! is sad to see the end you become that which you fought ......(whit all respect) Sad

jimclark06
jimclark06

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 25/4/2013, 21:26

jimclark06 wrote:nop chaos, i liked see the progres, and discusions of modders and converters, the i logged too in the i consider "the best" page of rfactor: f1....sick, and the best gtr2 page, the page of you"friend".....gt italia modding......t..... Razz (is just a joke),well lets seewht pass here..... lol!

GT-IMT is not the best GTR2 page, the only good thing they have there is the GRID mod, and a good chunk of it you can't access if you're not driving in their league.

Back to top Go down

Post  jimclark06 26/4/2013, 03:01

well, sorry if i expres wrong, my english is very poor, i just want to says they are good pages, not " the best pages" in strictly sense.... iI just wanted to make clear regarding this product intrigued me how to be accepted, like a secret society, like the simpson stonecutter, at no time wanted to attack anyone,but this page , seems be a very good page, whit a lot of guys known in other forums,so i hope do you undestand, but it seems that here I started on the wrong foot! lol!

jimclark06
jimclark06

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 26/4/2013, 04:51

It will be a dream when newcomers arrive here, make they presentation well, win access and stop with this fuck bullshit discussions. -.-

Back to top Go down

Post  jimclark06 26/4/2013, 12:55

but not is a discussion! is just an exchange of views, nothing more, if i feel who in internet i dont speak free,then I'm lost.!im living in argentina , and here you can no longer talk about anything without feeling that the other is the enemy, I do not want this to move here!....

jimclark06
jimclark06

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 26/4/2013, 13:00

Take all freedom you can get. It's not very nice to be afraid for telling your opinion. Here you don't need to be afraid for sure. Just feel free to tell us what you think. Here are real people, not virtual people Wink

@Leandro: I don't really understand what you want to say with your posting. You sound a bit frustrated since a couple of weeks scratch

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 26/4/2013, 13:12

I see no motive for all the hard stuff said here.
Relax people... Smile
And welcome Jaime. Just wait a bit, not aways the admins see the presentations, so it can take a while but don't give up of the forum. It's a fun place, just people are a bit too nervous sometimes. ^^

Back to top Go down

Post  PATR10T 26/4/2013, 13:16

uuh fuck sry... i thought i added you to approved list since some days scratch now u are in... sry again

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Daniel Ludwig
PATR10T
PATR10T
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  jimclark06 26/4/2013, 14:46

thank you patriot and guys for take you time for reply!well, im felling bad, because i got a couple of discussion very hard in the real life, and when come here, I felt I was prolonging a situation here .. well is a pleasure to see all of your comments and to express myself freely, so yes, ALWAYS whit respect ... a big hug from Argentina! cheers

jimclark06
jimclark06

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 26/4/2013, 17:19

ilu2404 wrote:
@Leandro: I don't really understand what you want to say with your posting. You sound a bit frustrated since a couple of weeks scratch

hehe.. do you really think that? cheers

I'm not frustrated, I just don't understand why when newcomers arrive here some guys start a war against them. scratch

I ALWAYS write a good greeting to newcomers when I see one. (except in few cases). Rolling Eyes

For me, all beginers are welcome. Some of them are lazy, but still welcome. Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 26/4/2013, 17:53

jimclark06 wrote:but not is a discussion! is just an exchange of views, nothing more, if i feel who in internet i dont speak free,then I'm lost.!im living in argentina , and here you can no longer talk about anything without feeling that the other is the enemy, I do not want this to move here!....

Message wasn't for you. Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post  jimclark06 26/4/2013, 18:40

sorrry! hehe its know that here another leandro! well ,let's pretend I did not say anything!

jimclark06
jimclark06

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next