European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» Looking for NASCAR skins?
Why cant i acces to the GTR2 Mods? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 17:03 by why_not_simracer

» Help needed FRM TOURING CARS
Why cant i acces to the GTR2 Mods? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 15:42 by fjs

» La Dehesa Conversion from rFactor for GTR2
Why cant i acces to the GTR2 Mods? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 04:11 by hundo

» introduce
Why cant i acces to the GTR2 Mods? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime22/3/2024, 12:04 by teufteuf72

» Hello from Japan
Why cant i acces to the GTR2 Mods? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime21/3/2024, 09:12 by GRtoyotafan2

» Greetings from Bulgaria
Why cant i acces to the GTR2 Mods? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime18/3/2024, 21:33 by al27

» Greetings from Argentina
Why cant i acces to the GTR2 Mods? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime17/3/2024, 16:14 by VamosTorino

» uh, Hello again from west of Thailand
Why cant i acces to the GTR2 Mods? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime17/3/2024, 14:54 by Makarofu

» Greetings from Australia!
Why cant i acces to the GTR2 Mods? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime17/3/2024, 14:28 by Aushtin

Why cant i acces to the GTR2 Mods?

+4
Eiffel59
"Qny"
Nectaria
PATR10T
8 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Why cant i acces to the GTR2 Mods? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why cant i acces to the GTR2 Mods?

Post  Guest 14/4/2013, 02:35

If it was a misunderstanding it can be solved with a talk.
Don't worry, sometimes it happens, you just wanted to protect the forum. Smile

Back to top Go down

Why cant i acces to the GTR2 Mods? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why cant i acces to the GTR2 Mods?

Post  Guest 14/4/2013, 02:49

SearleD wrote:But it's seems that him/them was only here for the mods, so thanks for protecting the rest of us from it.

You're doing a great job bud, it's crappy sometime but I guess that comes with the job.

It's a modding site as well as a league site. It's natural some people are here and in other places just for the mods. Not everyone is a modder, not everyone is an artist, not everyone is a politician...

Anyway, Marvin broke the rules so his ban was deserved. He might not have broken them the first time, but he decided to be a jerk and created a double account, and that's a bannable offense.

Back to top Go down

Post  "Qny" 20/4/2013, 19:20

Hello
I can't access to some sections of the forum. I would like to know what's the problem.
Thanks for the willingness Smile

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Roberto Cunego
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"Qny"

Back to top Go down

Post  PATR10T 20/4/2013, 19:29

every month / 2 month i clean the approved member list... members with less 10/20 posts or last post 1/2 month ago i remove from the list...

looks like u was one of them... i can add u again on the list, np but we want active members here so if u post nothing it can happen on next clean u are out again...

no need to be a modder or skinner but if u download something and write a thanks or if u find a bug would be nice and avoid the kick from list Wink

simple reason, a skinner or a modder never can do a job with 100% so on all mods u can find a bug or a wrong detail and if u write this u can help to make mod better Wink

just download and bye bye they can do on other forums Wink

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Daniel Ludwig
PATR10T
PATR10T
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  "Qny" 21/4/2013, 12:33

Thanks! I can understand what you mean Smile

Roberto Cunego
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"Qny"

Back to top Go down

Post  Eiffel59 24/4/2013, 05:02

Okay, so i've been dumped for not having posted in the last two months (same on the "other" forum, btw, due to working reasons)
Can i ask to be admitted again to the other sections?

Thank you,

Mario

Mario Parisio

Eiffel59

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 24/4/2013, 06:35

Eiffel59 wrote:Okay, so i've been dumped for not having posted in the last two months (same on the "other" forum, btw, due to working reasons)

Thank you,

Mario

I don't know if you already made your presentation. If not, do it now. If yes, try to send a PM to one of our moderators/admins. They have lots of things todo (also in the real life), so you may have to wait a bit.

Cya.

Back to top Go down

Post  PATR10T 24/4/2013, 10:00

Eiffel59 wrote:Okay, so i've been dumped for not having posted in the last two months (same on the "other" forum, btw, due to working reasons)

Thank you,

Mario

i cleaned from unactive members, to avoid it be more active next time Wink

PATR10T
PATR10T
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 30/5/2013, 11:08

Just an info for the EEC Team, I recognized there is a possibility to get your mods (like VLN) without being registered in the forum. Maybe you know it, but I wanted to make that sure and help.

Nobody hosted it somewhere else, theres another way.
Just PM me as nobody should see it here Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  PATR10T 30/5/2013, 11:21

write a pm and explain it in german, think its easier Wink

PATR10T
PATR10T
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  matteo1974 26/7/2013, 11:03

I've just discovered the same thing, I can't access to the mods/track area. I don't know if it's all about barely posting comments or mods, or joining online races, can some admin help me understand? Thanks.

Matteo Antonacci
matteo1974
matteo1974

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 26/7/2013, 13:23

1 year in the forum and only 9 posts. It's pretty obvious.

Need to do something about these guys other than simply add them back to the group. I mean, they lose access, ask for access, then disappear again, it's a vicous circle that will never hellp the forum.

Back to top Go down

Post  PATR10T 26/7/2013, 14:34

i cleaned the member list yesterday, last post one month ago, below 10 posts all people gets deleted from approved list

we want active members here, even when u say just thx after u downloaded a mod u will be active

PATR10T
PATR10T
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  matteo1974 26/7/2013, 16:43

Well, I'm not a hardcore player or a hardcore mod downloader, I just download the few mods I think I might like for the little free time my job leaves me, and when I did I always posted my thanks to the author for his efforts; and as my job is staying at a PC more than 8 hours a day, my last desire at the evening is to seat again and start online racing, my play-moments are quite random-times.
Moreover, I'm not a modder/skinner (I can do just some raw track conversion) so my contribute to the community can't be more than that "thanks" for all the time people spent in bringing us those amazing works. I realize that's probably not enough for your concept of community but we can't all be the same, so no problem, it's your house and I accept your rules for the access to those EEC section.

Matteo Antonacci
matteo1974
matteo1974

Back to top Go down

Post  PATR10T 26/7/2013, 17:44

theres never a released mod without a failure... u can post one if u find it, if u dont like anything on a mod u can ask why it is as it is or if someone can chnge it... if u like something u can say on the thread thx...

there several ways to be a active member... just a few people here a involved in modding or skinning... but those few guys want to know if the things they do good or bad and whyt they can do better...

when u have the time to download something u also have the time to say hello Wink noone said u should post 10 comments per day but a comment during a month should be not to much Smile

PATR10T
PATR10T
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  Totenkopf 27/7/2013, 19:18

I can guarantee for Matteo, Dan Wink
He really has few time to dedicate to the game. It's one of the cases when the inactivity is not due to lazyness or disrespect.
I think you can give him back access without problems.

@Matteo, the participation to the forum is important, in particular in private sites. (UMD has basicly the same rules).
Some of the authorized members never raced online, and barely posted something in the games' sections, but they're more active in the Real Life Motorsport area, or in the General Discussion.

Perciò Matte', posta un po' di più, magari anche solo qualche cazzata nella sezione Real Life Motorsport. geek 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]2nd in LMP1 class WEC 2013-2014
Totenkopf
Totenkopf
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 27/7/2013, 19:41

lol yeah
Nobody is forced to race online here. Nobody loses access for not joining races.

Back to top Go down

Post  matteo1974 28/7/2013, 10:48

Thanks for the permission, I'll try to give my little contribution to the community!

Matteo Antonacci
matteo1974
matteo1974

Back to top Go down

Post  PATR10T 2/8/2013, 20:50

because we now have a open section for mods and the last activities of some stupids i removed a lot people from approved members list!

it can be that i removed some well known people, so if it happend to you please contact me via pm and i will add you to approved list again! thx and sry

PATR10T
PATR10T
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  gonzo-cool 3/8/2013, 09:23

Thank you,

Mario

Same here for me, i'm very busy at work most of the time.
But i come here whenever i have some spare time and i enjoy the stuff you guys are doing here.
I'm on vacation next week and will try to finish some stuff i'm working on and upload it here so others can enjoy it too.

Osamu Kanagi

gonzo-cool

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 4/8/2013, 01:35

PATR10T wrote:because we now have a open section for mods and the last activities of some stupids i removed a lot people from approved members list!

it can be that i removed some well known people, so if it happend to you please contact me via pm and i will add you to approved list again! thx and sry

With those that you got rid of will I be able to post tracks here and not have to be concerned with them being shared over at UMD and other sites now?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 4/8/2013, 01:50

That is hard to say. We can't be 100% sure Vita doesn't have a fake account or if someone is giving him the stuff posted.

Back to top Go down

Post  PATR10T 4/8/2013, 08:36

this is the idea, better filter system now... if it works we dont know yet

PATR10T
PATR10T
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 4/8/2013, 08:51

hello to all. how do I download your old mods and circuits, I find nothing? I have not had time to see everything and install some cars that I loved.
thank you if you can help me now that I began to understand how to do to install your beautiful creations afro 

Back to top Go down

Post  gonzo-cool 4/8/2013, 10:29

gonzo-cool wrote:

Thank you,

Mario

Same here for me, i'm very busy at work most of the time.
But i come here whenever i have some spare time and i enjoy the stuff you guys are doing here.
I'm on vacation next week and will try to finish some stuff i'm working on and upload it here so others can enjoy it too.

Well i guess that means no. Because i'm still not able to see the stuff to which i had access before.
You can delete my account then. It's pointless to be a member any longer if can see just 3 mods which i already have installed.
Thanks for the nice time i had on here.

Cheers
Osamu

Osamu Kanagi

gonzo-cool

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next