Twitter
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

Reiza

Overtake Motorsport
Top posters
Kalinin (10328)
Another hello from Germany I_vote_lcapAnother hello from Germany I_voting_barAnother hello from Germany I_vote_rcap 
PATR10T (9023)
Another hello from Germany I_vote_lcapAnother hello from Germany I_voting_barAnother hello from Germany I_vote_rcap 
ilu2404 (3974)
JorritVD (3048)
alexmezza (2602)
bmwcrash (2420)
Totenkopf (2281)
dbr93 (2246)
Nectaria (2058)
Maxellero (1816)

Another hello from Germany

Go down

Another hello from Germany Empty Another hello from Germany

Post  kailito on 28/3/2013, 19:56

Hello, all together,

my name is Kai, living in Remscheid, NRW. I am 46 years old an dlove to play good racing - sims. Good to see that the old GTR2 is still alive and up to date!
Endurance races, GT and Formula 1 are my favorites. In my "early" days I´ve been working as a pitstop member at several teams, mainly at the VLN series and many 24 H races. I still visit those races so often I can.

In my twenty ages I played American Football, a very tough sport, as I still feel in my bones Laughing
My profession is working on buildings to keep them safe from rain, sun and snow.

Many greets,
Kai

Last edited by kailito on 29/3/2013, 23:59; edited 1 time in total
kailito
kailito

Back to top Go down

Another hello from Germany Empty Re: Another hello from Germany

Post  kailito on 29/3/2013, 20:54

Did I make a mistake maybe? I got no reply.
kailito
kailito

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalinin on 29/3/2013, 20:57

Oh hey! Didn't see this post.
Welcome.
Pls add your real name to your signature.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Will Mazeo
The only way to God is called Jesus, not religion, just Jesus.
Kalinin
Kalinin
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  kailito on 29/3/2013, 22:09

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Oh hey! Didn't see this post.
Welcome.
Pls add your real name to your signature.

Done, hope I made it right.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Kai Geldsetzer
kailito
kailito

Back to top Go down

Post  panzerjager on 29/3/2013, 22:16

Hey, I think that you still didnt got access, is because your presentation is a bit short. If you could write a little more, than I'm sure you would be in.

Adrian Makai
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
panzerjager
panzerjager

Back to top Go down

Post  kailito on 30/3/2013, 09:52

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Hey, I think that you still didnt got access, is because your presentation is a bit short. If you could write a little more, than I'm sure you would be in.

I extended my presentation as you suggested, thanks and greets!

Kai Geldsetzer
kailito
kailito

Back to top Go down

Post  SearleD on 30/3/2013, 18:49

Welcome to the forum Kai Smile

David Searle [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
SearleD
SearleD

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down