GRID Mod 6.0 / 5.X and GRID GT

Page 40 of 41 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: GRID Mod 6.0 / 5.X and GRID GT

Post  O-ZERO_Racing on 9/4/2017, 12:40

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I've download  the WEC GTEpack but the car won't appear in showroom
Can somebody help me please

without a trace file, we can't

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Olivier Maas a.k.a. O-ZERO_Racing
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
O-ZERO_Racing

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuto on 10/4/2017, 14:07

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I've download  the WEC GTEpack but the car won't appear in showroom

Where I can find it
Sorry I'm newbie here

Kazuto

Back to top Go down

Post  Crimson764 on 10/4/2017, 16:19

Where I can find it
Sorry I'm newbie here

Firstly, you won't have it by default, because it's disabled. To enable it, right-click your desktop shortcut for GTR2. Then where it says target that will show you the file path of where your GTR2.exe file is located, in quotation marks. To the right of those quotation marks you need to type in -trace=30. This will enable the trace file, but you might need to load the game and quit one time to make it work properly.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Kris Simton [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Crimson764

http://nfs2010.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post  gtracer123 on 12/4/2017, 05:53

Did you install the correct mod for the skins or just the skins? You can check that too.

Joe Saade [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Audi - Truth in 24 - by Len Riojas - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Audi - Truth in 24 II- by AudiofAmerica - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
gtracer123

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6ie2_RmPq4VUP9x9Z_OF3A

Back to top Go down

Post  Apollion on 12/4/2017, 09:30

Over at esportracing.de user SiGi is working on updating the Grid and GT mod. Grid 6.0 has been posted with updates as well as some of the GT cars. He also updated the BES and Adac GT 2012 mod (from V2.3)

I havent tried them yet. Anyone has?

Peter van de Kolk
GTR2 addict [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Apollion

Back to top Go down

Post  Crimson764 on 12/4/2017, 15:12

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Over at esportracing.de user SiGi is working on updating the Grid and GT mod. Grid 6.0 has been posted with updates as well as some of the GT cars. He also updated the BES and Adac GT 2012 mod (from V2.3)

I havent tried them yet. Anyone has?

I've tried his Grid Mod updates (both LMP and GT) and for what he's done they are quite good. Definitely makes the interior of the cars much nicer to look at. thumps up

Kris Simton [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Crimson764

http://nfs2010.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post  basukid on 14/4/2017, 16:35

Updated Huracan, Porsche 991 GT3-R and Aston GTD

Andreas Werner aka Nascarfreak [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

basukid
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  angeleinma on 16/4/2017, 14:04

Thanks again for the addons, Andreas

Angel Cañas      [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
angeleinma

Back to top Go down

Post  angeleinma on 16/4/2017, 14:10

Sorry for double post, but link for Aston GTD doesn´t work for me.

angeleinma

Back to top Go down

Post  O-ZERO_Racing on 16/4/2017, 14:44

that's because the link is still the old one I think. If a link isn't working most of the times a new version is out. In this case 2.3 is released, but without the correct link here.

Olivier Maas a.k.a. O-ZERO_Racing
O-ZERO_Racing

Back to top Go down

Post  Apollion on 16/4/2017, 15:50

I've tried his Grid Mod updates (both LMP and GT) and for what he's done they are quite good. Definitely makes the interior of the cars much nicer to look at. thumps up

In the meantime I've also installed these updated versions and indeed some of the cockpits look much better. Also some other parts have been improved (lights, Motec)
some cars I don't really see an improvement but overall it's worth having this version over the GMT version.

Peter van de Kolk
GTR2 addict [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Apollion

Back to top Go down

Post  Xtra-Large on 16/4/2017, 19:41

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Sorry for double post, but link for Aston GTD doesn´t work for me.

Is the second link the one who said SOUND , not the first link Very Happy

Lucas Paoletti a.k.a X-L [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Xtra-Large

Back to top Go down

Post  Xtra-Large on 16/4/2017, 19:42

Thank You Andreas For keeping the New Updates Coming , Thanks cheers

Lucas Paoletti a.k.a X-L [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Xtra-Large

Back to top Go down

Post  gtracer123 on 17/4/2017, 00:16

Does anyone know how to bypass the ads in zippyshare please?

Audi - Truth in 24 - by Len Riojas - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Audi - Truth in 24 II- by AudiofAmerica - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
gtracer123

Back to top Go down

Post  basukid on 17/4/2017, 12:51

link fixed for the Aston

Andreas Werner aka Nascarfreak [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

basukid
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  decpau on 17/4/2017, 16:36

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Does anyone know how to bypass the ads in zippyshare please?

In Chrome from this page I always open the link, every link, in a new window. Once on the zippy share I just hit download with left click to desktop.. When the download is done just close each window. Seems to work better without re-directs and pop up locks.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  Paul DeClercq
decpau

Back to top Go down

Post  decpau on 17/4/2017, 16:37

Thanks Andreas for keeping the old girl alive and kicking.

decpau

Back to top Go down

Post  angeleinma on 17/4/2017, 22:08

Thanks for the info, Lucas. And thanks to Andreas for the quick fix

angeleinma

Back to top Go down

Post  gtracer123 on 19/4/2017, 05:44

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:In Chrome from this page I always open the link, every link, in a new window. Once on the zippy share I just hit download with left click to desktop.. When the download is done just close each window. Seems to work better without re-directs and pop up locks.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], I copy pasted the link in a new tab or window (minus the ad on the beginning of the link) then on zippyshare click download but an ad still pops up. Using chrome.

gtracer123

Back to top Go down

Post  decpau on 19/4/2017, 12:44

Could be security settings difference there or even IP?
I still get ads pop-ups in their own Windows behind the new navigation Windows off each link. But the download works fine with a single left click once I'm there. I can also close all the windows (with the x) without the dreaded "leave this page" yes or no prompt.
The only difference is that I don't cut and paste into the address bar window. I just right click "in a new window" on the links from here and then left click the orangish download button.
Sometimes there's a little delay for the download window to open showing the path though.
Wish I was more savvy to help...

decpau

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalinin on 19/4/2017, 13:16

Zypyshare works fine in my PC, I use adblock plus if that makes any difference

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Kalinin
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  alexmezza on 19/4/2017, 13:44

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Zypyshare works fine in my PC, I use adblock plus if that makes any difference

The same for me, and it works like a charm... Wink

Alexandre Mezzacasa  
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]                      [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
alexmezza

Back to top Go down

Post  gtracer123 on 20/4/2017, 05:20

If I right click a link and open in new tab or window using either chrome or IE11, the full descripted link will open, that means with adfly stuffs, then once at zippyshare when clicking the orange download an ad pops up in a new tab, I close it then click download again to start.

Any cons while installing adblock plus?

gtracer123

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalinin on 20/4/2017, 13:25

Install it and while list trusted site such as Facebook and Youtube (this one is very important, channels you like won't get money from views where Adblock is active)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Kalinin
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  gtracer123 on 21/4/2017, 17:14

Ok thank you I will look for it on its official site.

gtracer123

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 41 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top