Nectaria (2058)

Maxellero (1595)

GRID Mod 6.0 / 5.X and GRID GT

Page 4 of 43 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 23 ... 43  Next

Go down

Re: GRID Mod 6.0 / 5.X and GRID GT

Post  PATR10T on 4/5/2013, 15:02

hmm why dont check first post? Wink

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Daniel Ludwig
PATR10T
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  Peter2012 on 4/5/2013, 16:12

LoL

I didn't read the last page before I read that! So I thought you had the link to the Morgan haha

Silly me Razz

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Vist my Flickr page for weekly updated racing photo's
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    
Peter Rez

EEC GT Open| Result 2nd
EEC WTCC    | Result 2nd

EEC TCC 2    | Winner Golf TDi
EEC LDC       | Winner Scirocco GT24

EEC GTS       | 5TH Place Molser
Peter2012

Back to top Go down

Post  basukid on 4/5/2013, 17:54

You may add the missing Ferrari 430 GTC Version 1.5 to have a complete collection Wink

Last edited by basukid on 7/5/2013, 16:25; edited 3 times in total

Andreas Werner aka Nascarfreak [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

basukid
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  SearleD on 4/5/2013, 18:02

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:hmm why dont check first post? Wink

YAY!! cheers

Thanks Daniel, now I can go and play at Spa Smile

David Searle [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
SearleD

Back to top Go down

Post  basukid on 5/5/2013, 10:10

I made some fixes for the silver rims of the F430 GTC (for normal and widebody version). I made them more shiny, because they were to dark ingame. Also fixed the showroom/spinner issue with all wheels set to high compared to the car.

Here the Link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Unzip it directly into your GameData\Teams\GRID_GT\Ferrari F430 GTC Teams folder and let the files overwrite. Make a backup of the cas-file and wheels.gtr before if you may don't like my changes.

Andreas Werner aka Nascarfreak [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

basukid
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  "Qny" on 5/5/2013, 15:07

Thank you for the update! Now the F430 GTC is perfect!

Roberto Cunego

"Qny"

Back to top Go down

Post  basukid on 5/5/2013, 18:19

@Daniel : Added the credits for the 430 GTC, you may add them on the first page aswell. Razz

basukid
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  RicardoG on 5/5/2013, 18:31

Ferrari F458 GTC 3.0 (Interior FIX + ADDONS)

simply drop the files into ''Ferrari F458 GT2 Teams'' folder... Make a backup of the cas-file before if you may don't like the changes Exclamation

Password : EEConly (w/ caps)

LINK : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

RICARDO GOMES BEZERRA [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Modder / Skinner

"The thing about doing nothing is knowing when your finished."
RicardoG

Back to top Go down

Post  basukid on 5/5/2013, 19:46

Can you may show or explain what you exactly did in your fixes for the 458 please? Very Happy

basukid
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  RicardoG on 5/5/2013, 19:54

Sorry, forgot the screenshots. Razz

*More detailed EXT interior parts and fixed some missing lods....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Modder / Skinner

RicardoG

Back to top Go down

Post  RicardoG on 11/5/2013, 00:55

Little tweak on some LMP1's Razz

Modder / Skinner

RicardoG

Back to top Go down

Post  cbunsold on 11/5/2013, 01:18

Great work Ricardo, keep the fixs and addons coming!

Steve

Steve Bunsold [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

cbunsold

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalinin on 11/5/2013, 02:17

Nice Very Happy

Will Mazeo
The only way to God is called Jesus, not religion, just Jesus.
Kalinin
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdBrain on 11/5/2013, 05:02

Yeah, nice work!

Levi Davet [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
ColdBrain

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdBrain on 11/5/2013, 13:55

Aiacos prepares a Dodge Viper... Based on Scorpyo's work?

Levi Davet [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
ColdBrain

Back to top Go down

Post  PATR10T on 11/5/2013, 13:57

yes

PATR10T
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdBrain on 13/5/2013, 17:08

I repacked entire mod including lost cars but I have no idea if reuploading everything would be good because Kamuro always makes little updates which break the whole file... And it takes a day on my end to upload 1.5GB of data... I've added "date of repack" to my files which means I know when I repacked it and I also know everything newer should be added on top of what I have.

The GT-IMT boys should be respected for bringing this mod but everything's so huge that I wonder if it makes sense to have a torrent file instead of those file sharing links... Kamuro would never agree to it because he wants the mod to stay at his forum but a torrent is the more "rational" way to download full releases like GRID 6.0... I downloaded both PnG and HistoriX by torrent and it worked just fine.

ColdBrain

Back to top Go down

Post  PATR10T on 13/5/2013, 17:41

why dont upload just the missing stuff? so u can add them more easy after updates

PATR10T
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  Crimson764 on 13/5/2013, 22:15

Torrents? No thanks, they take ages because they're quite big in size. And download speed is slow due to virtually zero uploading speed. Keeping them as rars/7zip is better for those who do not want to wait almost 12 hours for a mod to finish downloading. Ain't nobody got time fo' that! lol!

Kris Simton [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Crimson764

http://nfs2010.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post  basukid on 14/5/2013, 07:25

ELMS 2013 GT Pack released there, also a ALMS LPMC/LMP2 Package form Sebring and Long Beach + Solo skins for the LMP1 fleet. Wink

basukid
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  Xtra-Large on 14/5/2013, 09:01

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:ELMS 2013 GT Pack released there, also a ALMS LPMC/LMP2 Package form Sebring and Long Beach + Solo skins for the LMP1 fleet. Wink

WOWWWWW Released only in IMT ???? Rolling Eyes

Lucas Paoletti a.k.a X-L [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Xtra-Large

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdBrain on 14/5/2013, 11:55

I think Jorrit has the link to the lost cars, but nevertheless I'll reupload and link only the lost cars, to "complete" a GRID installation.

ColdBrain

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdBrain on 14/5/2013, 13:08

Lost cars: DOWNLOAD

Contains Creations, Zyteks, Epsilon Euskadi, Radical, Audi R15 Plus, BMW E46, Panoz, 997 RSR and Spyker.

ColdBrain

Back to top Go down

Post  basukid on 14/5/2013, 19:37

thanks for the Lost cars, esp. the spyker and radical stuff. The other I already had on my HD. cheers

basukid
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  basukid on 14/5/2013, 19:40

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:ELMS 2013 GT Pack released there, also a ALMS LPMC/LMP2 Package form Sebring and Long Beach + Solo skins for the LMP1 fleet. Wink

WOWWWWW Released only in IMT ???? Rolling Eyes

I won't put any link myself here. Evil or Very Mad It's a reuqest of the Admins here and they decide when and what is linked up. Wink

basukid
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 43 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 23 ... 43  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum