Twitter
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

Reiza

Overtake Motorsport
Top posting users this month
ClimaxF1
Hello From Belgium I_vote_lcapHello From Belgium I_voting_barHello From Belgium I_vote_rcap 
Gonzaga_gtr2
Hello From Belgium I_vote_lcapHello From Belgium I_voting_barHello From Belgium I_vote_rcap 
Nobody73
kk08
repaban
Markano97
Emyr27
gle
Shinra
kuluwu

Top posters
Kalinin (10328)
PATR10T (9023)
ilu2404 (3974)
JorritVD (3048)
alexmezza (2598)
bmwcrash (2420)
Totenkopf (2281)
dbr93 (2246)
Nectaria (2058)
Maxellero (1816)

Hello From Belgium

Go down

Hello From Belgium Empty Hello From Belgium

Post  WarBoss on Sat 9 Mar 2013 - 17:30

Hello Guys,

My name is Tom Nijs. I am 24 years old and I live in Beringen (Belgium). That is about 10 minutes away from circuit zolder.
Motorsport has always been one of the most important things in my life. The first race I have ever seen in real life was the 24 hours of zolder 1996.
Nowadays I mostly go 4 to 5 times a year to the track. I am a big fan of the FIA GT series and also like to watch truckracing.

My first simracing experience was GP2 and after that GP3. After that I played GTR, GT legends.
The games I am playing now are GTR2, rfactor and the race07 series.

Greetz Tom Nijs

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Tom Nijs [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
WarBoss
WarBoss

Back to top Go down

Hello From Belgium Empty Re: Hello From Belgium

Post  SearleD on Sat 9 Mar 2013 - 17:45

Welcome to the forum Tom Smile

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
David Searle [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
SearleD
SearleD

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalinin on Sat 9 Mar 2013 - 18:05

Welcome Smile

Will Mazeo
The only way to God is called Jesus, not religion, just Jesus.
Kalinin
Kalinin
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  WarBoss on Sat 9 Mar 2013 - 18:07

Thans Guys.

I hope to have a good time. If I find some spare time I wil make some skins and share them with you all.

WarBoss
WarBoss

Back to top Go down

Post  Racingheaven on Sat 9 Mar 2013 - 20:01

Hello Tom,

Nice to have you around!

Dirk

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Dirk Willemen
Racingheaven
Racingheaven

Back to top Go down

Post  WarBoss on Thu 1 Aug 2013 - 10:15

Hi Guys,

Like I already said, My name is Tom Nijs.
I am 25 years old and my passion is racing.
I have been a member for some time.
Because I had a bussy life I have not been able to come and see at the forum.
Now I have been kicked from the private section.
Is it possible that you guys let me back in or did I do something wrong that I am not aware of?

Greetz Tom Nijs

WarBoss
WarBoss

Back to top Go down

Post  Totenkopf on Sat 3 Aug 2013 - 11:36

Please, take a look here Smile 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]2nd in LMP1 class WEC 2013-2014
Totenkopf
Totenkopf
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sat 3 Aug 2013 - 18:10

Welcome Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  leochabu on Sat 3 Aug 2013 - 23:00

+1
Welcome here guy! Hope you'll enjoy staying here.

Other members, don't forget to give rep points... Already five replies and just one rep point for him...lol! 

Leandro Chaves [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
What I really want? To be faster than my shadow... And to be not penalized for it... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Take care: Monkey see, monkey do.
Please, read this --> [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
leochabu
leochabu

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down