Twitter
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

Reiza

Overtake Motorsport
Top posters
Kalinin (10328)
Hello from the Desert I_vote_lcapHello from the Desert I_voting_barHello from the Desert I_vote_rcap 
PATR10T (9023)
Hello from the Desert I_vote_lcapHello from the Desert I_voting_barHello from the Desert I_vote_rcap 
ilu2404 (3974)
JorritVD (3048)
alexmezza (2602)
bmwcrash (2420)
Totenkopf (2281)
dbr93 (2246)
Nectaria (2058)
Maxellero (1816)

Hello from the Desert

Go down

Hello from the Desert Empty Hello from the Desert

Post  Guest on 9/3/2013, 01:43

What's going on lads/lassies?

Greetings from Sunny (Right now Rainy) Vegas.

If nobody minds I perfer not to have my name in the siggy, not until I get around the place and get to know some of you a little better. I'm kinda shy like that. I rarely race online, since i don't have a proper control setup.

Back to top Go down

Hello from the Desert Empty Re: Hello from the Desert

Post  Kalinin on 9/3/2013, 13:12

I think you'll have to do a new presentation.. this one says nothing.
Also, name in sig is part of the forum rules..
And I drive on keyboard, this is not a good motive to not race online ^^

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Will Mazeo
The only way to God is called Jesus, not religion, just Jesus.
Kalinin
Kalinin
EEC Team

Back to top Go down