European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» South East
Hello racers! I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 22:53 by sandersk

» Looking for NASCAR skins?
Hello racers! I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 17:03 by why_not_simracer

» Help needed FRM TOURING CARS
Hello racers! I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 15:42 by fjs

» La Dehesa Conversion from rFactor for GTR2
Hello racers! I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 04:11 by hundo

» introduce
Hello racers! I_icon_minitime22/3/2024, 12:04 by teufteuf72

» Hello from Japan
Hello racers! I_icon_minitime21/3/2024, 09:12 by GRtoyotafan2

» Greetings from Bulgaria
Hello racers! I_icon_minitime18/3/2024, 21:33 by al27

» Greetings from Argentina
Hello racers! I_icon_minitime17/3/2024, 16:14 by VamosTorino

» uh, Hello again from west of Thailand
Hello racers! I_icon_minitime17/3/2024, 14:54 by Makarofu

Hello racers!

2 posters

Go down

Hello racers! Empty Hello racers!

Post  Guest 19/2/2013, 20:48

Hello,

My real name is Damian and i always use the nick MacGyver on foruns. I'm a sim racer since F1GP World Circuit... if we can say that Very Happy . I love racing games and Sim racing. Although 95% of the time i race offline. I saw some vids of the gt3 mod EEC posted by Daniel Ludwig on youtube and i loved it. I hope you guys alow me to have it.

Congrats for the great mod.

Cheers

MacGyver666 (Damian)

Back to top Go down

Hello racers! Empty Re: Hello racers!

Post  Guest 19/2/2013, 21:08

Omg MacGyver is still alive Very Happy. Mister Impossible, welcome! Please check the rules and add your name to your signature.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 19/2/2013, 21:13

Welcome! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 19/2/2013, 21:17

ilu2404 wrote:Omg MacGyver is still alive Very Happy. Mister Impossible, welcome! Please check the rules and add your name to your signature.

Done! Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  ChaosZero 20/2/2013, 10:11

So, in poor words are you here to race online with us? Or just to grab as much stuff as you can?

Oh, and welcome by the way..

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
ぜんにほんジーティーせんしゅけん
ChaosZero
ChaosZero

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 20/2/2013, 17:23

ChaosZero wrote:So, in poor words are you here to race online with us? Or just to grab as much stuff as you can?

Oh, and welcome by the way..

In poor words, and being completely honest, im here because the quality of EEC mod got my atention in first place, like i said in my first post. I was also being honest about racing more than 90% of the time offline, is that some crime? And other than that, i think the porpouse of creating an engine like rfactor, open to modders, is exactly to encourage sharing. I use to make some minor mods myself from time to time, and if you or anyone want it, be my guest. Most of GT3 mods are NFSS2, EA's work, so why bothering about if i am going to race everyday with you guys of just looking for some good mod to play alone???

I just want to be part of it, and most of all, to support the modders, helping to improve it.

I wish you guys the best!
Cheers

Damian

Back to top Go down

Post  PATR10T 20/2/2013, 17:32

reason for dont let u in, we dont accept people who come here to grab a mod... we are a online race ocmmunity! sry

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Daniel Ludwig
PATR10T
PATR10T
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 20/2/2013, 17:35

PATR10T wrote:reason for dont let u in, we dont accept people who come here to grab a mod... we are a online race ocmmunity! sry

I still see no point on that "reason", but no problem at all.

I wish you guys luck with your league.

Cheers

Back to top Go down

Post  ChaosZero 20/2/2013, 17:38

As stated up here it's not a crime and everyone can do what he wants, but the modding areas are offlimit for non-modders/gimmie gimmie/offline racers. If you want to race online with us than fell free to signup. But for the downloads of the mods you have to search somewhere else. Sorry..

ぜんにほんジーティーせんしゅけん
ChaosZero
ChaosZero

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 20/2/2013, 17:59

ChaosZero wrote:As stated up here it's not a crime and everyone can do what he wants, but the modding areas are offlimit for non-modders/gimmie gimmie/offline racers. If you want to race online with us than fell free to signup. But for the downloads of the mods you have to search somewhere else. Sorry..

Man, i was just being honest with you guys, i could have said that i was going to race online everyday, that i was so excited and so on... and just get the mod and never come back, it would be even easier. But i choose to be honest and ask for the mod to play alone instead. Im not a "gimmie gimmie", im not a kid. But like i said, no problem at all. Thanx anyway.

Back to top Go down

Post  PATR10T 20/2/2013, 18:07

nope on this u will just have access to the online section and theres just our online mod Wink if we see that u come for the races and be active on community live then u can have acces to the mod section later...

sry for this but we had some problems with asshole peoples on last time and now we have to go this way...

PATR10T
PATR10T
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  PATR10T 20/2/2013, 22:33

otherwise i have to say... all this stuff is made for have fun with it... i used some time now to think about and changed my mind...

your in mate... have fun... dont share stuff on other sites!

PATR10T
PATR10T
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 20/2/2013, 23:32

PATR10T wrote:otherwise i have to say... all this stuff is made for have fun with it... i used some time now to think about and changed my mind...

Don't worry, i wont share it! I will tell guys to contact you and try to join this forum instead!
Thanks a lot man! I really apreciate it!

Damian

Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  PATR10T 21/2/2013, 09:21

btw ur name is wrong Wink please add the complete name

PATR10T
PATR10T
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 21/2/2013, 18:11

PATR10T wrote:otherwise i have to say... all this stuff is made for have fun with it... i used some time now to think about and changed my mind...

It sounds like a EEC evolution. Smile

Maybe the rookie can make some videos to share on Youtube and give credits to EEC team.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 21/2/2013, 18:42

PATR10T wrote:btw ur name is wrong Wink please add the complete name

Done! Wink Sorry about that!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 21/2/2013, 19:15

MacGyver666 wrote:

Bons pilotos são sempre bem vindos e procurados. Pense a respeito, talvez queira fazer algumas corridas conosco e, de toda forma, seja bem vindo. Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 24/2/2013, 06:30

leochabu wrote:
MacGyver666 wrote:

Bons pilotos são sempre bem vindos e procurados. Pense a respeito, talvez queira fazer algumas corridas conosco e, de toda forma, seja bem vindo. Laughing

Valeu Cara! Com certeza eu gostaria e pretendo fazer algumas corridas com vocês, apenas disse lá em cima que faço a maioria das minhas corridas sozinho. Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 24/2/2013, 06:33

Guys, i just would like you to know that i already downloaded the mods, but had no time to test it yet. Actually i would like you to know that im not gone after i got the mod. Wink I'll will test it as soon as possible and post here my feelings driving it.

See ya! And thanks again!

Back to top Go down

Post  ChaosZero 24/2/2013, 11:08

Simply post in the mods related posts, not here in the public section.

ぜんにほんジーティーせんしゅけん
ChaosZero
ChaosZero

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down