Twitter
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

Reiza

Overtake Motorsport
Top posters
Kalinin (10329)
One Indian Boi I_vote_lcapOne Indian Boi I_voting_barOne Indian Boi I_vote_rcap 
PATR10T (9023)
ilu2404 (3974)
JorritVD (3048)
alexmezza (2625)
bmwcrash (2420)
Totenkopf (2281)
dbr93 (2246)
Nectaria (2058)
Maxellero (1826)

One Indian Boi

Go down

One Indian Boi Empty One Indian Boi

Post  kuluwu on 8/12/2019, 16:01

Hey!

The name's King, I'm 21, and I'm from, you guessed it, India.

I recently picked up racing 2 years ago as I never really had the time or money to get a system good enough, and I still don't. Smile

I like playing classic games with lots of mods as it's fun to get a bunch of different cars in a such a great game.

I found EEC googling for, you guessed it, GTR2 mods.

My hobbies are : cars and anime. That's it. I'm pathetic. Smile

Thanks for reading!

kuluwu

Back to top Go down