Twitter
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

Reiza

Overtake Motorsport
Top posters
Kalinin (10328)
Hey from Zimbabwe I_vote_lcapHey from Zimbabwe I_voting_barHey from Zimbabwe I_vote_rcap 
PATR10T (9023)
Hey from Zimbabwe I_vote_lcapHey from Zimbabwe I_voting_barHey from Zimbabwe I_vote_rcap 
ilu2404 (3974)
JorritVD (3048)
alexmezza (2603)
bmwcrash (2420)
Totenkopf (2281)
dbr93 (2246)
Nectaria (2058)
Maxellero (1816)

Hey from Zimbabwe

Go down

Hey from Zimbabwe Empty Hey from Zimbabwe

Post  Shinobi28 on 2/12/2019, 04:25

Good day everyone!

My name is Danai, 30yrs old from Zimbabwe and it's a pleasure to be introduced to this forum.

Love for motorsport and simulation racing has brought me here. When I'm not designing cars for fun or painting landscapes, I gain energy from video racing games and I hope I can get more involved in the future racing against some of you just to further transform the enjoyment levels. I would also love to learn some more about racing livery designs as it is a recent passion I have picked up just by using photoshop.

Anyway, keen to follow and abide by the rules and get to know this community some more. Have a blessed day!
Shinobi28
Shinobi28

Back to top Go down

Hey from Zimbabwe Empty Re: Hey from Zimbabwe

Post  angeleinma on 2/12/2019, 21:23

Welcome to EEC, Danai. Enjoy drive

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Angel Cañas      [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
angeleinma
angeleinma

Back to top Go down

Post  harvestmouse on 2/12/2019, 23:16

hello and welcome.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Lee Day
harvestmouse
harvestmouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra on 4/12/2019, 20:48

Hey! Hello and have fun around here.

Albert Aponte - Racing for more than 15 years!
Shinra
Shinra

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down