Twitter
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

Reiza

Overtake Motorsport
Top posters
Kalinin (10328)
Hello from the land of waffles and chocolate   I_vote_lcapHello from the land of waffles and chocolate   I_voting_barHello from the land of waffles and chocolate   I_vote_rcap 
PATR10T (9023)
Hello from the land of waffles and chocolate   I_vote_lcapHello from the land of waffles and chocolate   I_voting_barHello from the land of waffles and chocolate   I_vote_rcap 
ilu2404 (3974)
JorritVD (3048)
alexmezza (2598)
bmwcrash (2420)
Totenkopf (2281)
dbr93 (2246)
Nectaria (2058)
Maxellero (1816)

Hello from the land of waffles and chocolate

Go down

Hello from the land of waffles and chocolate   Empty Hello from the land of waffles and chocolate

Post  whateverfloatsurgoat on 22/11/2019, 09:42

Hello guys !
My name is Nicolas Tiebackx, I'm 27 and an accountant (yeah, I know, bit of a boring job). Currently resides in Mons / Bergen for my Flemish friends  Wink

I've always been a fan of racing games (first game was TOCA on PS1) and recently caught the simracing bug. Started with Assetto Corsa a couple of years ago, then PC, now GTR2 - and I have to admit that while I'm no professional driver nor simracing expert, these games are way more... Idk, better ?  than the ones I played before (mainly GTS / FM7).  Planning to build myself a proper simrig, now I'm just playing on my dinky laptop and missing all the fun that a proper wheel / pedals / chair provides.

Heard about this community when... Ah I can't say that, but I was looking for an active GTR2 community and yours popped up on Google. After visiting your forum for a good week as a guest I just decided to create a profile yesterday (too late in the evening to properly introduce myself then, sorry guys) and talk with you guys about motorsports, sims, anything car related.

Talking about motorsports, I'm an avid F1 fan (thanks dad!), love Endurance, Rally, BTCC (thanks to TOCA,) and a bit of Dakar. Pretty basic stuff, really.  Favourite drivers are Lando Norris (love me a memelord), Jacky Ickx, Jim Clark, Fernando Alonso.

I'm not a modder (don't think I have the skills or time to become one) but I'd like to create some skins in the future - and hopefully share them here, if they're good enough of course.    

As I said I'm an accountant with an artistic flair (also have a degree in graphic design, my first passion), which means that when I'm not working / playing I love going to concerts, festivals, museums, anything related to art.  
Love cooking as well (even if I'm not that good), long walks with my dog, running, enjoying nature. I also am a fan of football, Liverpool FC being my absolute favourite club.    

Hope I'll get to know you and talk about our shared interests !

Hope you all have a nice day ,

Nicolas

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Nicolas Tiebackx
whateverfloatsurgoat
whateverfloatsurgoat

Back to top Go down

Hello from the land of waffles and chocolate   Empty Re: Hello from the land of waffles and chocolate

Post  harvestmouse on 22/11/2019, 10:45

Hello and welcome.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Lee Day
harvestmouse
harvestmouse

Back to top Go down

Hello from the land of waffles and chocolate   Empty Re: Hello from the land of waffles and chocolate

Post  rich54 on 22/11/2019, 11:25

Good day and welcome. Enjoy.

Richard Kost-[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
rich54
rich54

Back to top Go down

Post  angeleinma on 22/11/2019, 20:29

Welcome to EEC, Nicolas. Enjoy drive

Angel Cañas      [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
angeleinma
angeleinma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down