Twitter
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

Reiza

Overtake Motorsport
Top posters
Kalinin (10328)
Forumotion went nuts again I_vote_lcapForumotion went nuts again I_voting_barForumotion went nuts again I_vote_rcap 
PATR10T (9023)
Forumotion went nuts again I_vote_lcapForumotion went nuts again I_voting_barForumotion went nuts again I_vote_rcap 
ilu2404 (3974)
JorritVD (3048)
alexmezza (2603)
bmwcrash (2420)
Totenkopf (2281)
dbr93 (2246)
Nectaria (2058)
Maxellero (1816)

Forumotion went nuts again

Go down

Forumotion went nuts again Empty Forumotion went nuts again

Post  Scorpyo on Fri Nov 15, 2019 3:37 am

For last few months Forumotion is acting strangely.

First it was a case of changing site URLS. Then I lost a lot of emoticons and almost all avatars including mine.

Since yesterday we have completely new shit and this one is worst of all so far. When I click on "Show posts since last visit" I always get message that there is no new posts. Same shit on all forums and it started yesterday so it must be a forumotion thing.

Anyone else experience above problems?

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Marijo Pecigus [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Scorpyo
Scorpyo

Back to top Go down

Forumotion went nuts again Empty Re: Forumotion went nuts again

Post  alexmezza on Fri Nov 15, 2019 4:19 am

Yep, exactly the same for me !!!

A cleaning of the browser cache solved the problem (temporarily)... Wink

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Alexandre Mezzacasa  
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]                      [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
alexmezza
alexmezza

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpyo on Fri Nov 15, 2019 5:11 am

It seems like this thread has fixed it for me... ;o)

Marijo Pecigus [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Scorpyo
Scorpyo

Back to top Go down

Post  eurostc on Fri Nov 15, 2019 5:14 pm

I was wondering what had happened !

Marc Majnes
eurostc
eurostc

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down