Twitter
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

Reiza

Overtake Motorsport
Top posters
Kalinin (10329)
Hi from the heart of an old-ish member I_vote_lcapHi from the heart of an old-ish member I_voting_barHi from the heart of an old-ish member I_vote_rcap 
PATR10T (9023)
Hi from the heart of an old-ish member I_vote_lcapHi from the heart of an old-ish member I_voting_barHi from the heart of an old-ish member I_vote_rcap 
ilu2404 (3974)
JorritVD (3048)
alexmezza (2625)
bmwcrash (2420)
Totenkopf (2281)
dbr93 (2246)
Nectaria (2058)
Maxellero (1826)

Hi from the heart of an old-ish member

Go down

Hi from the heart of an old-ish member Empty Hi from the heart of an old-ish member

Post  mixster90 on 10/11/2019, 04:10

Hi everyone. I've been simracing for two and a half years now (fisrt with keyboard, now with controller), i like old school games like gtr2 as much as, if not more than, the modern ones.
My favourite motorsports are f1 and the timeless supertouring era. I'm not a modder/skinner, i have trouble getting online so i look for realistic quality offline content. A brilliant mod for GTR2 (cant remember which) brought me here, so i'd like to say thanks to everyone here for such a wide variety of content on this forum thumbs

mixster90

Back to top Go down