Twitter
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

Reiza

Overtake Motorsport
Top posters
Kalinin (10327)
Hello everybody from Rome, Italy! I_vote_lcapHello everybody from Rome, Italy! I_voting_barHello everybody from Rome, Italy! I_vote_rcap 
PATR10T (9023)
Hello everybody from Rome, Italy! I_vote_lcapHello everybody from Rome, Italy! I_voting_barHello everybody from Rome, Italy! I_vote_rcap 
ilu2404 (3974)
JorritVD (3048)
alexmezza (2588)
bmwcrash (2420)
Totenkopf (2281)
dbr93 (2246)
Nectaria (2058)
Maxellero (1814)

Hello everybody from Rome, Italy!

Go down

Hello everybody from Rome, Italy! Empty Hello everybody from Rome, Italy!

Post  deadsilence001 on 7/11/2019, 10:42

Dear EEC Forum,

Good morning! It's 10:30 AM here in Italy.

My full name is Lorenzo Morale, born in Rome in January the 6th of 1996, really close to be 24 years old.

I have been into sims for a lot of time: fell in love with racing games when I was like 4 or so, watching my dad playing Gran Turismo 2. From more ore less 5 years I play with my G29 across a lot of games, I like to try them all! My favourite ones are Rfactor 2 (Mostly FormulaE content), Automobilista, GTR2 and I've been into iRacing for a couple of months this year.

I've decided to join EEC since there is a lot of love for AMS and GTR2 - I've discovered the Reiza Sim recently, and I fell in love for the quality of content and the very good AI (I mostly play offline), and the Mods in this forum are so good I'm planning to play the sim every day or so afro

I don't have experience or time for modding since I have a full-time job, family, Gym for three times a week and I may work at weekends, I'd rather spend time on trackday or racing the AI.

Other than racing simulation, I'm into Formula1, FormulaE, and aside of racing I do love Football, Watches and VideoGames.

I'd Love to read other members' introductions! Thank you so much EEC for this beauty of a forum.

I hope you have a nice day,
Lorenzo Morale
deadsilence001
deadsilence001

Back to top Go down

Hello everybody from Rome, Italy! Empty Re: Hello everybody from Rome, Italy!

Post  alexmezza on 7/11/2019, 11:21

Hi Lorenzo and welcome to EEC... Wink

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Alexandre Mezzacasa  
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]                      [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
alexmezza
alexmezza

Back to top Go down

Post  harvestmouse on 7/11/2019, 21:57

Hello and welcome.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Lee Day
harvestmouse
harvestmouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down