Twitter
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

Reiza

Overtake Motorsport
Top posters
Kalinin (10325)
¡Hello from Argentina! I_vote_lcap¡Hello from Argentina! I_voting_bar¡Hello from Argentina! I_vote_rcap 
PATR10T (9023)
¡Hello from Argentina! I_vote_lcap¡Hello from Argentina! I_voting_bar¡Hello from Argentina! I_vote_rcap 
ilu2404 (3974)
JorritVD (3048)
alexmezza (2582)
bmwcrash (2420)
Totenkopf (2281)
dbr93 (2245)
Nectaria (2058)
Maxellero (1809)

¡Hello from Argentina!

Go down

¡Hello from Argentina! Empty ¡Hello from Argentina!

Post  gvstinepu on 5/10/2019, 03:17

¡Hey! Hola . ¿How are you all? My name is Gustavo, I'm from Argentina (as the title says), and I'm a big fan of motor racing. I love to play racing games, I currently play in rFactor and GTR 2. I am glad to find many mods and people who share a taste for these games.
gvstinepu
gvstinepu

Back to top Go down

¡Hello from Argentina! Empty Hi from Austria

Post  huskyman49 on 6/10/2019, 19:15

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:¡Hey! Hola . ¿How are you all? My name is Gustavo, I'm from Argentina (as the title says), and I'm a big fan of motor racing. I love to play racing games, I currently play in rFactor and GTR 2. I am glad to find many mods and people who share a taste for these games.

thumbs

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Karl Heinz Luschützky
huskyman49
huskyman49

Back to top Go down

¡Hello from Argentina! Empty Re: ¡Hello from Argentina!

Post  LudwigAudi on 8/10/2019, 10:15

Welcome thumbs

PS: please add your full name to your profile (see forum rules)

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ludwig Vermeylen [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]   #PRAYFORBRUSSELS  #JESUISBELGE
LudwigAudi
LudwigAudi

Back to top Go down

¡Hello from Argentina! Empty Re: ¡Hello from Argentina!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down