Twitter
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

Reiza

Overtake Motorsport
Top posters
Kalinin (10328)
hello from Austria I_vote_lcaphello from Austria I_voting_barhello from Austria I_vote_rcap 
PATR10T (9023)
hello from Austria I_vote_lcaphello from Austria I_voting_barhello from Austria I_vote_rcap 
ilu2404 (3974)
JorritVD (3048)
alexmezza (2603)
bmwcrash (2420)
Totenkopf (2281)
dbr93 (2246)
Nectaria (2058)
Maxellero (1816)

hello from Austria

Go down

hello from Austria Empty hello from Austria

Post  huskyman49 on 30/9/2019, 21:58

My name is Karl Heinz Luschützky, I'm 70 years old (Oh but I was so much older then, I'm younger than that now...thumbs ) and I live in Liezen, Styria, Austria.
I tried rfactor and Assetto Corsa but I'm not quite satisfied with my results so far...
Recently I became interested in modding and began collecting the necessary tools for that purpose.
The European Endurance Center I found by incident and applied for membership because it looked like a perfect source for my simracing addiction  alien .
Besides all that I'm a fan of car racing since 1960 when my father took my to the nearby Flughafen Zeltweg where I could watch Sir Stirling Moss (my boyhood idol since that day...) winning the formula 2 race in his blue Rob Walker Porsche.
From 1962 on when a lady from the neighbourhood gave me a couple of "auto motor und sport" magazines until today I 'm a regular follower of all kinds of car racing activities around the world...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Karl Heinz Luschützky
huskyman49
huskyman49

Back to top Go down

hello from Austria Empty Re: hello from Austria

Post  Irontower on 30/9/2019, 23:30

Welcome Karl Heinz !

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Wilhelm Hudetz
Irontower
Irontower

Back to top Go down

Post  harvestmouse on 1/10/2019, 10:53

Hello and welcome

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Lee Day
harvestmouse
harvestmouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum