Twitter
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

Reiza

Overtake Motorsport
Top posters
Kalinin (10328)
Hello from Boston! I_vote_lcapHello from Boston! I_voting_barHello from Boston! I_vote_rcap 
PATR10T (9023)
Hello from Boston! I_vote_lcapHello from Boston! I_voting_barHello from Boston! I_vote_rcap 
ilu2404 (3974)
JorritVD (3048)
alexmezza (2603)
bmwcrash (2420)
Totenkopf (2281)
dbr93 (2246)
Nectaria (2058)
Maxellero (1816)

Hello from Boston!

Go down

Hello from Boston! Empty Hello from Boston!

Post  XGC3 on 2/9/2019, 23:40

Hello good friends! My name is Alex, and I send greetings from the Eastern US. I am a young racing enthusiast, having 16 years of age, and I live inside of Massachusetts, USA. My two favorite simulators to race in are GT Sport and GTR 2 - GTR 2 is a long time favorite of mine. I am neither a modder nor skinner, though I am learning how to mod and I am in the process of importing a vehicle into GTR 2. A good friend of mine had introduced me to the EEC community a long time ago. However, I had never been active as life had kept me away from my computer, and my deep interest for sim-racing faded a bit as a result. Now, however, I have access to a computer again and I want to be an active part of this vibrant community. It seems like a very positive and happy place, and it revolves around one of my favorite hobbies - racing. Not only do I enjoy racing, however, I do enjoy playing basketball and modeling. Thank you for allowing me to join this amazing community, and I hope that I will be able to have a positive impact on everyone here!
XGC3
XGC3

Back to top Go down

Hello from Boston! Empty Re: Hello from Boston!

Post  Sylphide on 3/9/2019, 00:03

Welcome Alex, please add your full name to your signature, Thanks!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Troy Barman
Sylphide
Sylphide
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  harvestmouse on 3/9/2019, 00:57

Hello and welcome

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Lee Day
harvestmouse
harvestmouse

Back to top Go down

Post  narc on 3/9/2019, 12:35

Welcome!

Fabio Sapuppo, a.k.a. Narc
narc
narc

Back to top Go down

Hello from Boston! Empty Thank you

Post  XGC3 on 5/9/2019, 03:15

Thank you for all the kind welcomes!

Alex Wilson III
XGC3
XGC3

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum