Twitter
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

Reiza

Overtake Motorsport
Top posters
Kalinin (10325)
New/old member I_vote_lcapNew/old member I_voting_barNew/old member I_vote_rcap 
PATR10T (9023)
ilu2404 (3974)
JorritVD (3048)
alexmezza (2582)
bmwcrash (2420)
Totenkopf (2281)
dbr93 (2245)
Nectaria (2058)
Maxellero (1809)

New/old member

Go down

New/old member Empty New/old member

Post  oldman on 24/8/2019, 14:10

My name - Darrell Norris

Age - 70

Location -Australia

Sims - GTR2, GTL, rF and rF2

Modder or Skinner - No

How did I hear about EEC? - I've been here for some time, but because I'm not a modder I felt I might be thought of as a `gimme' so I did'nt apply. Also, I'm 70 and can't remember.  Very Happy

Why be a member now? - I've just read about the possible LeMans cars that may become available soon and I have a craving for LM history.

I attended my first race in 1964 at Bathurst (the Gallagher500), and was totally bitten by the racing bug.
During the 60s and 70s went to huge amounts of races including ATCC and the Tasman Series in Sydney, Melbourne and Adelaide.
I still watch every GP, LeMans 24H, WEC, ELMS and Blancpain Series on TV. I never tire of motorsport.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Darrell Norris

oldman

Back to top Go down

New/old member Empty Re: New/old member

Post  oldman on 11/10/2019, 23:59

Anyone?

oldman

Back to top Go down

Post  harvestmouse on 12/10/2019, 00:16

I think you only need 5 likes now, and you have 6. So you can visit the main part of the site. Anyway, welcome.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Lee Day
harvestmouse
harvestmouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Sylphide on 12/10/2019, 00:54

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Anyone?

Need to add your name in your signature before I can approve you.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Troy Barman
Sylphide
Sylphide
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  oldman on 17/10/2019, 09:37

Thanks Troy. Done. Very Happy

Darrell Norris

oldman

Back to top Go down

Post  Straightsix on 17/10/2019, 11:50

Welcome!

Andreas Behm
Straightsix
Straightsix

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down