Twitter
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

Reiza

Overtake Motorsport
Top posters
Kalinin (10331)
Learning and seeking help I_vote_lcapLearning and seeking help I_voting_barLearning and seeking help I_vote_rcap 
PATR10T (9025)
Learning and seeking help I_vote_lcapLearning and seeking help I_voting_barLearning and seeking help I_vote_rcap 
ilu2404 (3974)
JorritVD (3048)
alexmezza (2651)
bmwcrash (2420)
Totenkopf (2281)
dbr93 (2246)
Nectaria (2058)
Maxellero (1829)

Learning and seeking help

Go down

Learning and seeking help Empty Learning and seeking help

Post  MRNLSAMPAIO on Thu Jun 06, 2019 12:13 am

I'm starting to develop a 3d car mod downloaded from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I'm using tools:
blender
- 3dsimed

I'm struggling with suspension and steering. When exporting to AMS a car that in the showroom looks like everything is ok. When I load game, the suspension gets distorted (tires stay in different centers) and the steering wheel moves out of the car when turning and does not rotate on the center axis as it should.

In advance, thank you!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
MRNLSAMPAIO

Back to top Go down