Twitter
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

Reiza

Overtake Motorsport
Top posters
Kalinin (10331)
Mazda rx7 lm racing car "brasilian request" I_vote_lcapMazda rx7 lm racing car "brasilian request" I_voting_barMazda rx7 lm racing car "brasilian request" I_vote_rcap 
PATR10T (9025)
Mazda rx7 lm racing car "brasilian request" I_vote_lcapMazda rx7 lm racing car "brasilian request" I_voting_barMazda rx7 lm racing car "brasilian request" I_vote_rcap 
ilu2404 (3974)
JorritVD (3048)
alexmezza (2654)
bmwcrash (2420)
Totenkopf (2281)
dbr93 (2246)
Nectaria (2058)
Maxellero (1829)

Mazda rx7 lm racing car "brasilian request"

Go down

Mazda rx7 lm racing car "brasilian request" Empty Mazda rx7 lm racing car "brasilian request"

Post  Gustavo Cesar Ricci on 29/3/2019, 20:03

Help me how do find mod tô download[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Gustavo Cesar Ricci on 4/4/2019, 23:17; edited 2 times in total
Gustavo Cesar Ricci
Gustavo Cesar Ricci

Back to top Go down

Mazda rx7 lm racing car "brasilian request" Empty Re: Mazda rx7 lm racing car "brasilian request"

Post  99pro on 29/3/2019, 20:38

i guess you are new. but you cant go around being a gimmie gimmie guy.. read rules and post at right place.. this is not a request section.. you might wann think how to behave.. your 3 posts has just been ranodm requests..

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Chubowerpower
99pro
99pro

Back to top Go down

Mazda rx7 lm racing car "brasilian request" Empty Re: Mazda rx7 lm racing car "brasilian request"

Post  kk08 on 29/3/2019, 21:14

Please ban this guy! He spams every forum where he goes and creates threads in the wrong sections.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Giovanni Carbonaro, Italy

kk08

Back to top Go down

Post  Gustavo Cesar Ricci on 29/3/2019, 21:45

Sorry im brazilian guy me have much dificult to understand I n knew it would cause so much fuss in the forum and that I wanted help to look for this mod
Gustavo Cesar Ricci
Gustavo Cesar Ricci

Back to top Go down

Post  Sylphide on 30/3/2019, 23:41

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Please ban this guy! He spams every forum where he goes and creates threads in the wrong sections.

I'm not gonna bring the ban hammer to someone for requests and 3 posts isn't spam.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Sorry im brazilian guy me have much difficult to understand I n knew it would cause so much fuss in the forum and that I wanted help to look for this mod

I can understand the language barrier however you have yet to post an introduction which would've helped us know that you don't understand English very well and people wouldn't be hostile off the bat.

However as common courtesy you don't just wander into a forum and start asking for stuff. I'm not saying you cant do that but odds are you will be ignored everytime.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Troy Barman
Sylphide
Sylphide
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpyo on 31/3/2019, 11:47

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:...I'm not gonna bring the ban hammer to someone for requests and 3 posts isn't spam.

I agree with you, it might be a simple trolling ;o)

Marijo Pecigus [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Scorpyo
Scorpyo

Back to top Go down

Post  srcarvalho on 31/3/2019, 16:57

I thought this car was available only for GT5 for awhile...

Sérgio Carvalho

srcarvalho

Back to top Go down

Post  harvestmouse on 1/4/2019, 12:25

It's kind of makeable. There's the GT300 RX7 and there used to be a GT500 conversion on nogrip that had used these skins. So you could race them against the SGT cars that were in Gran Turismo if you so wished. I PMed him this information, but he didn't get back so....maybe all good.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Lee Day
harvestmouse
harvestmouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Gustavo Cesar Ricci on 1/4/2019, 18:49

Thanks

but it would be easier to use the PSP emulator jpcsp and get in the scene of the car and export to obj and with the textures and then edit in the blender change the scale and edit the car and convert more in my way it is hard to do not understand anything I wanted to learn I have no concept
Gustavo Cesar Ricci
Gustavo Cesar Ricci

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down