Twitter
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

Reiza

Overtake Motorsport
Top posters
Kalinin (10325)
AMS / rf1 compatible Skins - Endurance Mod I_vote_lcapAMS / rf1 compatible Skins - Endurance Mod I_voting_barAMS / rf1 compatible Skins - Endurance Mod I_vote_rcap 
PATR10T (9023)
AMS / rf1 compatible Skins - Endurance Mod I_vote_lcapAMS / rf1 compatible Skins - Endurance Mod I_voting_barAMS / rf1 compatible Skins - Endurance Mod I_vote_rcap 
ilu2404 (3974)
JorritVD (3048)
alexmezza (2582)
bmwcrash (2420)
Totenkopf (2281)
dbr93 (2245)
Nectaria (2058)
Maxellero (1809)

AMS / rf1 compatible Skins - Endurance Mod

Go down

AMS / rf1 compatible Skins - Endurance Mod Empty AMS / rf1 compatible Skins - Endurance Mod

Post  Mezmaryse on 10/3/2019, 12:57

Made these out of pure boredom. The Peugeot's never left the Showroom with this livery before the company disbanded their WEC program. The Porsche is just a fictional set on the older model.

the veh. file structure is rf1 based and might differ from conversions to AMS or other games.

AMS / rf1 compatible Skins - Endurance Mod 710

AMS / rf1 compatible Skins - Endurance Mod 810

AMS / rf1 compatible Skins - Endurance Mod 1710

AMS / rf1 compatible Skins - Endurance Mod 1810

https://mega.nz/#!T6R2FQDC!TUmOmPyzb_ZVok4-iNJVMR_6ddkphurxVu09e_9sFWM

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.

If you wait, all that happens is that you get older.

Everything comes to those who wait... except a cat.

- Mario Andretti
Mezmaryse
Mezmaryse

Back to top Go down

AMS / rf1 compatible Skins - Endurance Mod Empty Re: AMS / rf1 compatible Skins - Endurance Mod

Post  Juim1j on 22/5/2019, 21:16

They look awesome, is that 908 skin based on the 2011 Peugeot 908 HYbrid4?

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
João Graça

Passionate motorsports fan and car guy.
"If you do your best everyday, that's enough to change the world. Wink "
Juim1j
Juim1j

Back to top Go down

AMS / rf1 compatible Skins - Endurance Mod Empty Re: AMS / rf1 compatible Skins - Endurance Mod

Post  Mezmaryse on 11/6/2019, 17:34

@Juim1j wrote:They look awesome, is that 908 skin based on the 2011 Peugeot 908 HYbrid4?

asfaik its 2011 and still the hdi fap. no air intakes near the front tire covers so im huessing its pre-hybrid4

If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.

If you wait, all that happens is that you get older.

Everything comes to those who wait... except a cat.

- Mario Andretti
Mezmaryse
Mezmaryse

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down