Twitter
Facebook
EEC Friends
interesting problem...Resolved possibly Racing10

interesting problem...Resolved possibly Reiza10

interesting problem...Resolved possibly Overta12
Top posters
Kalinin (10316)
interesting problem...Resolved possibly I_vote_lcapinteresting problem...Resolved possibly I_voting_barinteresting problem...Resolved possibly I_vote_rcap 
PATR10T (9021)
interesting problem...Resolved possibly I_vote_lcapinteresting problem...Resolved possibly I_voting_barinteresting problem...Resolved possibly I_vote_rcap 
ilu2404 (3974)
JorritVD (3048)
alexmezza (2560)
bmwcrash (2420)
Totenkopf (2281)
dbr93 (2240)
Nectaria (2058)
Maxellero (1785)

interesting problem...Resolved possibly

Go down

interesting problem...Resolved possibly Empty interesting problem...Resolved possibly

Post  humpmedumpme on 7/2/2019, 18:30

I was asked to assist with an issue someone has whereby when they do a race with a certain car and select the 2nd driver to drive for them, upon pitting, the car doesn't restart for them. Using the 1st driver or driving the car themselves this issue doesn't happen. This is only in race mode. Its not the eng file so that's already ruled out and the hdc pitting settings seem fine too. Anyone have an idea why?

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Phil Jones aka hmmguy
A recent survey showed 10 out of 9 people suck at math  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
humpmedumpme
humpmedumpme

Back to top Go down

interesting problem...Resolved possibly Empty Re: interesting problem...Resolved possibly

Post  humpmedumpme on 11/2/2019, 19:12

From the fellow that asked for assistance on this...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Phil Jones aka hmmguy
A recent survey showed 10 out of 9 people suck at math  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
humpmedumpme
humpmedumpme

Back to top Go down

interesting problem...Resolved possibly Empty Re: interesting problem...Resolved possibly

Post  Sylphide on 11/2/2019, 19:35

When I did full length 3hr races I’d often do half and then let the AI drive the rest however I had the issue where once I gave the car over to the AI he would go out and then come right back into the pits on his own and I couldn’t even cancel it. It would happen the majority of the time.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Troy Barman
Sylphide
Sylphide
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  humpmedumpme on 11/2/2019, 19:45

I was surprised to read the original GTR2 cars had this issue. Perhaps this find by this fellow will be good advice for anyone creating a Championship series when making the hdc values for pitting.

Phil Jones aka hmmguy
humpmedumpme
humpmedumpme

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down