Twitter
Facebook
EEC Friends
What's up everyone! Racing10

What's up everyone! Reiza10

What's up everyone! Overta12
Top posters
Kalinin (10309)
What's up everyone! I_vote_lcapWhat's up everyone! I_voting_barWhat's up everyone! I_vote_rcap 
PATR10T (9021)
What's up everyone! I_vote_lcapWhat's up everyone! I_voting_barWhat's up everyone! I_vote_rcap 
ilu2404 (3974)
JorritVD (3047)
alexmezza (2536)
bmwcrash (2420)
Totenkopf (2281)
dbr93 (2238)
Nectaria (2058)
Maxellero (1742)

What's up everyone!

Go down

What's up everyone! Empty What's up everyone!

Post  Chase25 on 6/2/2019, 02:07

Hey everyone, my name is Tony, known by gamertags on different platforms: Malibu Carrera, Chase25, Winston Kelly & Austin Romero. I'm 25 years old and located in Phoenix Arizona USA. You'll find one of my gamertags in just about every sim (or arcade racers) ranging from road, street, and oval racing. I did a good amount of modding for rFactor, most well known for converting all Simraceway and all Simbin tracks to rFactor. I've been away from the sim racing community for awhile but I'm looking to get back into it after experiencing in the fun loving forza ramming community lol. Hopefully in my time away, all of the SRW tracks from rFactor have been converted to GTR2 Question I heard about EEC from looking for GTR2 mods and I'll say that this community has some quality mods. I want to be a member here because I'm assuming you guys host races for various sims and possibly I might get back into modding. I think it will be a fun time here with you all!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Currently driving:
GTE - Ferrari 488 GTE
GT3 - Ferrari 488 GT3
Chase25
Chase25

Back to top Go down

What's up everyone! Empty Re: What's up everyone!

Post  Triebie on 6/2/2019, 08:24

welcome Buddy!
know your work from Slimjim´s forum and you did some good stuff.
we are always welcoming new people who can contribute:-)

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ulf Triebener, Germany
Triebie
Triebie

Back to top Go down

Post  Mezmaryse on 7/2/2019, 21:01

welcome and have a nice stay here

If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.

If you wait, all that happens is that you get older.

Everything comes to those who wait... except a cat.

- Mario Andretti
Mezmaryse
Mezmaryse

Back to top Go down

Post  Chase25 on 11/2/2019, 03:06

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:welcome Buddy!
know your work from Slimjim´s forum and you did some good stuff.
we are always welcoming new people who can contribute:-)

Are there currently any projects going on now that I could help out with Triebie?

Currently driving:
GTE - Ferrari 488 GTE
GT3 - Ferrari 488 GT3
Chase25
Chase25

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum