Twitter
Facebook
EEC Friends
Hello from Europe Racing10

Hello from Europe Reiza10

Hello from Europe Overta12
Top posters
Kalinin (10316)
Hello from Europe I_vote_lcapHello from Europe I_voting_barHello from Europe I_vote_rcap 
PATR10T (9021)
Hello from Europe I_vote_lcapHello from Europe I_voting_barHello from Europe I_vote_rcap 
ilu2404 (3974)
JorritVD (3048)
alexmezza (2548)
bmwcrash (2420)
Totenkopf (2281)
dbr93 (2240)
Nectaria (2058)
Maxellero (1753)

Hello from Europe

Go down

Hello from Europe Empty Hello from Europe

Post  T-Man on 10/1/2019, 11:03

Hey there!

Name is Marcel, from Germany. Age is 34, of which I spent the last 17 tinkering about with various sim racing games.

Started off on Sports Car GT, doing GPL track conversions and simple paintjobs for cars.
Then onto F1-2k2 for mostly beta-testing for an unreleased F1-1994 mod and the original BPR-Mod.
Afterwards to F1-C 99-02 doing paintjobs for an Lotus Elise mod, testing a Mosler mod and was part of the group who did the original F1-Seven (F1-74-75) mod
Then came a rather long time spent with rFactor (which still continues to this day), during which me and some friends created a little something called Touring Car Legends (the original!)

Now I occasionally venture into GTR 2 and AMS (which has great potential) by my heart still lies with rF1.

I've came here because i've always kept an eye on GT racing during all those years and wanted to enjoy some stuff others made, instead of just my own work.
T-Man
T-Man

Back to top Go down

Hello from Europe Empty Re: Hello from Europe

Post  LudwigAudi on 13/1/2019, 20:07

Welcome to the EEC cheers thumbs

PS: read the forum rules and put your full name in your signature, please.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ludwig Vermeylen [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]   #PRAYFORBRUSSELS  #JESUISBELGE
LudwigAudi
LudwigAudi

Back to top Go down