Twitter
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

Reiza

Overtake Motorsport
Top posters
Kalinin (10325)
Last version of EEC GT3 Base mod? I_vote_lcapLast version of EEC GT3 Base mod? I_voting_barLast version of EEC GT3 Base mod? I_vote_rcap 
PATR10T (9023)
Last version of EEC GT3 Base mod? I_vote_lcapLast version of EEC GT3 Base mod? I_voting_barLast version of EEC GT3 Base mod? I_vote_rcap 
ilu2404 (3974)
JorritVD (3048)
alexmezza (2582)
bmwcrash (2420)
Totenkopf (2281)
dbr93 (2245)
Nectaria (2058)
Maxellero (1809)

Last version of EEC GT3 Base mod?

Go down

Last version of EEC GT3 Base mod? Empty Last version of EEC GT3 Base mod?

Post  Jedi928 on 9/1/2019, 15:48

Hello,

Could you tell me which is the most recent version of your EEC GT3 Base Mod?
Is this the EEC GT3 2.2 Updates by decpau or EEC GT3 Base Mod v3.0? Sorry but It is not very clear for me!

Regards

Jedi928

Back to top Go down

Last version of EEC GT3 Base mod? Empty Re: Last version of EEC GT3 Base mod?

Post  basukid on 9/1/2019, 18:45

@Jedi928 wrote:Hello,

Could you tell me which is the most recent version of your EEC GT3 Base Mod?
Is this the EEC GT3 2.2 Updates by decpau or EEC GT3 Base Mod v3.0? Sorry but It is not very clear for me!

Regards

for AMS it's the "unofficial" v 2.2 version by decpau.... for GTR2 it's 3.0 + the additional updates per car made by me. Wink

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Andreas Werner aka Nascarfreak Last version of EEC GT3 Base mod? Unbena10

basukid
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  Jedi928 on 9/1/2019, 19:10

Ok thanks a lot for your answer those mods are fantastic! Congratulations!

Jedi928

Back to top Go down

Post  Slaveech on 9/1/2019, 22:01

@Jedi928 wrote:Ok thanks a lot for your answer those mods are fantastic! Congratulations!

+1
Slaveech
Slaveech

Back to top Go down

Post  mickeyfff on 14/1/2019, 11:43

with this topic, was there an add-on to the BOP of the cars that someone else did that isn't included in the mod? i remember downloading it but can remember where from or who it was by?

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Michael Ford
mickeyfff
mickeyfff

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down