[DELETED] SuperGT GT 500 2018

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

[DELETED] SuperGT GT 500 2018 - Page 5 Empty Re: [DELETED] SuperGT GT 500 2018

Post  esco-uk on Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:55 pm

So happy to see the NISMO added even though it is a resource hungry beast Shocked

I've changed the sounds on mine to URD's BayroT5 (BMW DTM) sounds, not perfect but much more fitting than the included Lambo sounds.

Thanks for your continued efforts gentlemen.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Rob Thompson
[DELETED] SuperGT GT 500 2018 - Page 5 Forum_10
esco-uk
esco-uk

Posts : 10
Join date : 2016-07-14
Age : 36
Location : UK

https://www.youtube.com/c/SpecR22

Back to top Go down

[DELETED] SuperGT GT 500 2018 - Page 5 Empty Re: [DELETED] SuperGT GT 500 2018

Post  rd209 on Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:45 am

The mod looks great, run perfect and is very funny.

Thanks to all the people who have participated in the creation of this mod Wink
rd209
rd209

Posts : 3
Join date : 2015-08-04

Back to top Go down

[DELETED] SuperGT GT 500 2018 - Page 5 Empty Re: [DELETED] SuperGT GT 500 2018

Post  ricboc on Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:58 am

Seems Original Author removed the files, anyone knows why? I wanted to get my hands on it but seems no longer available

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ricardo Bocardo

ricboc

Posts : 4
Join date : 2016-04-04
Age : 40
Location : Mexico

Back to top Go down

[DELETED] SuperGT GT 500 2018 - Page 5 Empty Re: [DELETED] SuperGT GT 500 2018

Post  Mezmaryse on Wed Jul 24, 2019 10:29 am

@ricboc wrote:Seems Original Author removed the files, anyone knows why? I wanted to get my hands on it but seems no longer available

its because certain groups of people steal content from this and other sites and offer them for money somewhere else

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.

If you wait, all that happens is that you get older.

Everything comes to those who wait... except a cat.

- Mario Andretti
Mezmaryse
Mezmaryse

Posts : 176
Join date : 2018-01-30
Location : Your Local Race Track

Back to top Go down

[DELETED] SuperGT GT 500 2018 - Page 5 Empty Re: [DELETED] SuperGT GT 500 2018

Post  ricboc on Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:18 pm

@Mezmaryse wrote:
@ricboc wrote:Seems Original Author removed the files, anyone knows why? I wanted to get my hands on it but seems no longer available

its because certain groups of people steal content from this and other sites and offer them for money somewhere else


So sad, at least I can play with the GTR2 conversion made by Irontower of this mods, but it would be good to have the mod for AMS as well. Thanks!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ricardo Bocardo

ricboc

Posts : 4
Join date : 2016-04-04
Age : 40
Location : Mexico

Back to top Go down

[DELETED] SuperGT GT 500 2018 - Page 5 Empty Re: [DELETED] SuperGT GT 500 2018

Post  vadhil on Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:02 am

@ricboc wrote:
@Mezmaryse wrote:
@ricboc wrote:Seems Original Author removed the files, anyone knows why? I wanted to get my hands on it but seems no longer available

its because certain groups of people steal content from this and other sites and offer them for money somewhere else


So sad, at least I can play with the GTR2 conversion made by Irontower of this mods, but it would be good to have the mod for AMS as well. Thanks!

I still have this mod for Automobilista... But I don't have the sound part...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
MFI848 drive
vadhil
vadhil

Posts : 14
Join date : 2019-05-29
Age : 18
Location : Indonesia

Back to top Go down

[DELETED] SuperGT GT 500 2018 - Page 5 Empty Re: [DELETED] SuperGT GT 500 2018

Post  kimiaimar on Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:26 am

Oh no, seems I came late...

kimiaimar

Posts : 3
Join date : 2015-06-03
Location : China PR

Back to top Go down

[DELETED] SuperGT GT 500 2018 - Page 5 Empty Re: [DELETED] SuperGT GT 500 2018

Post  XYlagimio on Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:01 pm

Sadly seems like me too Crying or Very sad

XYlagimio

Posts : 2
Join date : 2016-10-18
Age : 38
Location : Spain

Back to top Go down

[DELETED] SuperGT GT 500 2018 - Page 5 Empty Re: [DELETED] SuperGT GT 500 2018

Post  reechard on Tue Aug 27, 2019 11:28 pm

I guess there's no way to download these files anymore Sad

I've done some research and it looks like Triebie has pulled all his content. Such a shame that a select few were taking his content and reselling it.


reechard

Posts : 1
Join date : 2019-08-27

Back to top Go down

[DELETED] SuperGT GT 500 2018 - Page 5 Empty Re: [DELETED] SuperGT GT 500 2018

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum