European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» Itaipava GT Brasil 2010 V1.3
Setsuna Freesia skins (fictional & itashas) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime4/4/2024, 11:59 by Orteva

» South East
Setsuna Freesia skins (fictional & itashas) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 22:53 by sandersk

» Looking for NASCAR skins?
Setsuna Freesia skins (fictional & itashas) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 17:03 by why_not_simracer

» Help needed FRM TOURING CARS
Setsuna Freesia skins (fictional & itashas) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 15:42 by fjs

» La Dehesa Conversion from rFactor for GTR2
Setsuna Freesia skins (fictional & itashas) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 04:11 by hundo

» introduce
Setsuna Freesia skins (fictional & itashas) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime22/3/2024, 12:04 by teufteuf72

» Hello from Japan
Setsuna Freesia skins (fictional & itashas) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime21/3/2024, 09:12 by GRtoyotafan2

» Greetings from Bulgaria
Setsuna Freesia skins (fictional & itashas) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime18/3/2024, 21:33 by al27

» Greetings from Argentina
Setsuna Freesia skins (fictional & itashas) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime17/3/2024, 16:14 by VamosTorino

Setsuna Freesia skins (fictional & itashas)

+7
XanderX57
vadaklaut
sopgt7
ernie2492
sit997
new0rder
bigbad
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Setsuna Freesia skins (fictional & itashas) - Page 2 Empty Re: Setsuna Freesia skins (fictional & itashas)

Post  XanderX57 8/1/2019, 02:39

Setsuna_Freesia wrote:Hello everyone.

I've made skins for some time (maybe a whole year) but I never had the courage to share them here. I decided to share some of my skins here thanks to darkracer99's thread.

Here I want to share some fictional skins (itashas and non-itashas) I made for GT3 mods available here (specially FIA GT3 Euro 2017). They come with a GDB file to separate them from real life skins (also as a pool for other skins I may share in the future, and for you to use as fictional & itasha skins pool if you want to).

I use "FICTGT3_NORMAL" and "FICTGT3_ITASHA" to classify itasha and non-itasha skins, respectively. Also, Idolmaster, Love Live, and Bang Dream-dedicated skinpack will have their own GDB to play with aside from the GDB with two lines above.

1. Multiple fandom skins (FIA GT3 Euro 2017)
Miyo Harada & Kaori Sakuramori (NSX GT3)
Nanoha Takamachi (BMW M6 GT3) & Fate Testarossa (Ferrari 488 GT3)
Gallery

2. Idolmaster-dedicated Skinpack (Various mods)
Idolmaster Million Live Theater Days Skinpack (GRID GT) (This skinpack uses Aston Martin Vantage GTD, Vantage GTE, BMW M6 GT3-GTLM, Corvette C7R GTE, Ferrari 488 GT3-GTE, Lamborghini Huracan GT3, Mercedes AMG GT3, Porsche 911 RSR GTE, and Porsche 991 GT3-R)

Black, non-transparent window fix on Kaori Sakuramori's team (F488) and Rio Momose's team (AMG GT)

Idolmaster Cinderella Girls Starlight Stage M@ster Seasons (WIP)

Gallery: Million Live Theater Days Skinpack
Gallery: Cinderella Girls Starlight Stage M@ster Seasons Skinpack (WIP)

3. Love Live-dedicated Skinpack (EEC GT3 3.0 + Basukid's update)
Available teams:
- Aqours - CYaRon (McLaren MP4-12C)
- Aqours - Guilty Kiss (Ginetta G55)
- Aqours - Azalea (Audi R8 LMS Ultra)
- A-Rise (Callaway Corvette Z06)
μ's and PDP will be added later.

Folder Link (Download + Gallery)

4. Bang Dream-dedicated skinpack (FIA GT3 Euro 2017) (WIP)
Enjoy.
These skins are for the cars of the GRID GT mod or for some other?
I'm not sure Neutral Neutral
XanderX57
XanderX57

Back to top Go down

Setsuna Freesia skins (fictional & itashas) - Page 2 Empty Re: Setsuna Freesia skins (fictional & itashas)

Post  Guest 8/1/2019, 03:49

XanderX57 wrote:

I've made skins for some time (maybe a whole year) but I never had the courage to share them here. I decided to share some of my skins here thanks to darkracer99's thread.

Here I want to share some fictional skins (itashas and non-itashas) I made for GT3 mods available here (specially FIA GT3 Euro 2017). They come with a GDB file to separate them from real life skins (also as a pool for other skins I may share in the future, and for you to use as fictional & itasha skins pool if you want to).

I use "FICTGT3_NORMAL" and "FICTGT3_ITASHA" to classify itasha and non-itasha skins, respectively. Also, Idolmaster, Love Live, and Bang Dream-dedicated skinpack will have their own GDB to play with aside from the GDB with two lines above.

Gallery

Idolmaster Million Live Theater Days Skinpack (GRID GT) (This skinpack uses Aston Martin Vantage GTD, Vantage GTE, BMW M6 GT3-GTLM, Corvette C7R GTE, Ferrari 488 GT3-GTE, Lamborghini Huracan GT3, Mercedes AMG GT3, Porsche 911 RSR GTE, and Porsche 991 GT3-R)

Black, non-transparent window fix on Kaori Sakuramori's team (F488) and Rio Momose's team (AMG GT)

Available teams:

Enjoy.

I designate different base mods for each theme. Here is the short list.
1. For Bang Dream (a.k.a. Bandori) theme, I designate FIA GT3 Euro 2017 base mod.
2. For Love Live theme, I designate EEC GT3 3.0 with Basukid's update.
3. For Million Live theme, I designate GRID GT base mod.
4. For Cinderella Girls theme, I'm planning to use Super GT mod combined with ALMS GT2 2009 by Lisgo Modding Team.
5. For multifandom / multifranchise theme, I designate FIA GT3 Euro 2017.

You can choose your preferred theme(s) and install the required base mod(s). For example, if you want to use Million Live theme, you need to install GRID GT. If you want to use Love Live theme, you need to install EEC GT3 3.0. And so on.

I use the term "various mods" on Idolmaster-themed because Idolmaster has multiple theme with it.

Back to top Go down

Post  XanderX57 8/1/2019, 17:25

Setsuna_Freesia wrote:
XanderX57 wrote:

Gallery

Available teams:

Enjoy.

I designate different base mods for each theme. Here is the short list.
1. For Bang Dream (a.k.a. Bandori) theme, I designate FIA GT3 Euro 2017 base mod.
2. For Love Live theme, I designate EEC GT3 3.0 with Basukid's update.
3. For Million Live theme, I designate GRID GT base mod.
4. For Cinderella Girls theme, I'm planning to use Super GT mod combined with ALMS GT2 2009 by Lisgo Modding Team.
5. For multifandom / multifranchise theme, I designate FIA GT3 Euro 2017.

You can choose your preferred theme(s) and install the required base mod(s). For example, if you want to use Million Live theme, you need to install GRID GT. If you want to use Love Live theme, you need to install EEC GT3 3.0. And so on.

I use the term "various mods" on Idolmaster-themed because Idolmaster has multiple theme with it.
ok but I only have those GRID GT mods, can you tell me where I get the others?
XanderX57
XanderX57

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 8/1/2019, 18:37

XanderX57 wrote:

EEC GT3 v3.0 is available on this forum's GTR 2 Open Section mods. Meanwhile, FIA GT3 Euro 2017 is available on Private Section mods, so you'll need to gain permission from administrator to access the thread. I believe if you are active on this forum, you will get permission sooner or later.

Super GT and ALMS GT2 2009 are available on esport-racing.de. Please check them out.

And, oh, if you haven't introduced yourself, please introduce yourself on "Presentation and Welcome" section. That step is necessary.

Back to top Go down

Post  XanderX57 8/1/2019, 18:54

Setsuna_Freesia wrote:
XanderX57 wrote:

EEC GT3 v3.0 is available on this forum's GTR 2 Open Section mods. Meanwhile, FIA GT3 Euro 2017 is available on Private Section mods, so you'll need to gain permission from administrator to access the thread. I believe if you are active on this forum, you will get permission sooner or later.

Super GT and ALMS GT2 2009 are available on esport-racing.de. Please check them out.

And, oh, if you haven't introduced yourself, please introduce yourself on "Presentation and Welcome" section. That step is necessary.
ok, thak you!
XanderX57
XanderX57

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 9/1/2019, 12:49

Roselia and Poppin'Party skins added to the list.
Please check the first post.

Back to top Go down

Post  So-Cal-Racing 9/1/2019, 18:20

Thank You Setsuna_Freesia

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Terry Rupocinski
So-Cal-Racing
So-Cal-Racing

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 9/1/2019, 19:06

So-Cal-Racing wrote:Thank You Setsuna_Freesia

You're welcome.
By the way, that pink Aston Martin looks nice thumbs

Back to top Go down

Post  So-Cal-Racing 9/1/2019, 19:30

You can find it as well as many more here on the first page (posted by efcd)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Skins by Izukon

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Terry Rupocinski
So-Cal-Racing
So-Cal-Racing

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 13/1/2019, 18:45

μ's is complete.
I also applied some revisions on Aqours, specially on pictures used. I use Aqours unit costume on roof part, also for every sub-unit / team I use matching costumes with specific theme / costume set to emphasize that they are teams / sub-units.

Gonna pack 'em soon.

Old version Aqours' link won't be deleted, so you can choose which version of Aqours livery you want to use.

I'm going to work on Afterglow, Pastel Palettes, and Hello Happy World before completing LL pack with PDP.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 14/1/2019, 12:31

New pack added to Love Live GT3 folder. The gallery has been updated as well.
The folder link is still the same.
The old skinpack is still available on the folder and renamed.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 18/1/2019, 14:17

Pastel*Palettes, Hello Happy World, and Afterglow join the party.
Please check the first post.

Back to top Go down

Post  repaban 18/1/2019, 14:34

Very nice thank you

Guy Reppert
repaban
repaban

Back to top Go down

Post  sit997 18/1/2019, 20:42

Thank you
sit997
sit997

Back to top Go down

Post  johnnyZ. 27/1/2019, 15:24

Thank you very much for all these fantastic skins.I see much quality.

Peter Neuwald

johnnyZ.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 27/1/2019, 17:34

Skinpack added: Cinderella Girls World Endurance Championship (CG-WEC).
Please see the first post.

Though, some of you may be familiar with some skins there (specially if you've downloaded my Cinderella Girls-based skinpack from No Grip Racing). I also released this skinpack on an Idolmaster community group before.

Here are some preview.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 4/2/2019, 18:39

ernie2492 wrote: I've so much ideas..

Non-itasha:
1. Aria Company Lexus Racing (RC-F)
2. Audi Team Himeya (R8 LMS)
3. Orange Planet Lazarus Racing (Huracan)
It took me times just to realize that all of those three are from Aria Series lol!
Now I feel like a complete moron.

By the way, I'm working on it.
I'm sorry if it's kinda late and all.

Also, each team will have it's own itasha representative Very Happy
(I just feel like to add them).

Back to top Go down

Post  ernie2492 5/2/2019, 09:59

Setsuna_Freesia wrote:
ernie2492 wrote: I've so much ideas..

Non-itasha:
1. Aria Company Lexus Racing (RC-F)
2. Audi Team Himeya (R8 LMS)
3. Orange Planet Lazarus Racing (Huracan)
It took me times just to realize that all of those three are from Aria Series lol!
Now I feel like a complete moron.

By the way, I'm working on it.
I'm sorry if it's kinda late and all.

Also, each team will have it's own itasha representative Very Happy
(I just feel like to add them).
LOL..!! lol! lol!

Oh, for Akira & Azusa, use their respective cars..(488 & 650S)

Arnold Triyudho
ernie2492
ernie2492

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 5/2/2019, 12:17

ernie2492 wrote: LOL..!!  lol!  lol!

Oh, for Akira & Azusa, use their respective cars..(488 & 650S)

I'd like to tackle those puns (?), but I also have my own plan and I want to finish that plan before I start working on my study's final project. I'm afraid I don't have enough time to tackle those puns.

For now, I'll only use one representative on each team (Himeya, Orange Planet, Aria) and using exactly the same livery design as the non-itasha counterpart (like on my previous works) to reduce my workload. The characters I use won't be Akira E. Ferrari and Azusa B. McLaren.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 6/2/2019, 17:42

Skins from Aria Series (Himeya Company, Orange Planet, and Aria Company) are added to the list.
Itasha counterpart from each company are Aika S. Granzchesta (Himeya), Alice Carroll (Orange Planet), and Akari Mizunashi (Aria).

Please see the first post, on "Multifandom" part.

Back to top Go down

Post  sit997 6/2/2019, 19:48

Thank you
sit997
sit997

Back to top Go down

Post  Aston 7/2/2019, 16:27

Thank you!!!!

Vyacheslav Kostenko
Aston
Aston

Back to top Go down

Post  repaban 7/2/2019, 20:25

Very nice thank you

Guy Reppert
repaban
repaban

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2