European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» Looking for NASCAR skins?
Who is your favorite simracing youtuber? I_icon_minitimeToday at 00:03 by why_not_simracer

» Help needed FRM TOURING CARS
Who is your favorite simracing youtuber? I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 22:42 by fjs

» La Dehesa Conversion from rFactor for GTR2
Who is your favorite simracing youtuber? I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 11:11 by hundo

» introduce
Who is your favorite simracing youtuber? I_icon_minitime22/3/2024, 19:04 by teufteuf72

» Hello from Japan
Who is your favorite simracing youtuber? I_icon_minitime21/3/2024, 16:12 by GRtoyotafan2

» Greetings from Bulgaria
Who is your favorite simracing youtuber? I_icon_minitime19/3/2024, 04:33 by al27

» Greetings from Argentina
Who is your favorite simracing youtuber? I_icon_minitime17/3/2024, 23:14 by VamosTorino

» uh, Hello again from west of Thailand
Who is your favorite simracing youtuber? I_icon_minitime17/3/2024, 21:54 by Makarofu

» Greetings from Australia!
Who is your favorite simracing youtuber? I_icon_minitime17/3/2024, 21:28 by Aushtin

Who is your favorite simracing youtuber?

+2
gtracer123
Scorpyo
6 posters

Go down

Who is your favorite simracing youtuber? Empty Who is your favorite simracing youtuber?

Post  Guest 9/12/2018, 19:01

I want to figure out which simracers you guys like to watch, if at all. I enjoy watching videos and streams of races from Jimmy Broadbent and I watch SimRacingGarage and Chris Haye a lot to learn how to install sim rig gear and do setups right, respectively.

Its a shame that very few content creators make quality videos of GTR2 content, which is understandable since its an older sim and newer sims look objectively more visually interesting. I have been looking at starting up a GTR2-focused Youtube channel as a side project and to help me practice editing.

Are there any sim-tubers (if you will) that you guys like to watch?

Back to top Go down

Who is your favorite simracing youtuber? Empty Re: Who is your favorite simracing youtuber?

Post  Guest 10/12/2018, 01:37

I like this guy's videos
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Who is your favorite simracing youtuber? Empty Re: Who is your favorite simracing youtuber?

Post  Scorpyo 10/12/2018, 14:02

I don't watch other people drive, I do it myself...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Marijo Pecigus [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Scorpyo
Scorpyo

Back to top Go down

Post  gtracer123 10/12/2018, 16:37

Scorpyo wrote:I don't watch other people drive, I do it myself...
lol! thumps up

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Joe Saade [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Audi - Truth in 24 - by Len Riojas - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Audi - Truth in 24 II- by AudiofAmerica - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
gtracer123
gtracer123

Back to top Go down

Post  Mezmaryse 11/12/2018, 01:04

in no particular order
Jimmy Broadbent
Emptybox
David Land

If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.

If you wait, all that happens is that you get older.

Everything comes to those who wait... except a cat.

- Mario Andretti
Mezmaryse
Mezmaryse

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxellero 11/12/2018, 01:55

Scorpyo wrote:I don't watch other people drive, I do it myself...
Same, I only watch reviews and some funny stuff.
The ones I watch are SouthPawRacer (totally recommend his "Super Serious Track Guides" series), GamerMuscle and Empty Box.

Lukasz Pala [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Maxellero
Maxellero
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  bmwcrash 11/12/2018, 02:15

Maxellero wrote:
The ones I watch are SouthPawRacer (totally recommend his "Super Serious Track Guides" series),

Those are magic.

Milán Bogár
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
bmwcrash
bmwcrash
EEC Team

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFjVua0BIT4Db4QP6SVQXRA

Back to top Go down

Post  GT Fan 8899 11/12/2018, 03:44

"Let´s take a bad anatomical diagram of the female reproductive system and make a racetrack out of it !"

rofl

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Ermis Chachoglou
GT Fan 8899
GT Fan 8899

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtTsYSMopmxGCFM3MmhN81w

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 11/12/2018, 07:27

humpmedumpme wrote:I like this guy's videos
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Subscribed! I like his setup!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down