Twitter
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

Reiza

Overtake Motorsport
Top posters
Kalinin (10331)
Searching MONZA old chicane I_vote_lcapSearching MONZA old chicane I_voting_barSearching MONZA old chicane I_vote_rcap 
PATR10T (9025)
Searching MONZA old chicane I_vote_lcapSearching MONZA old chicane I_voting_barSearching MONZA old chicane I_vote_rcap 
ilu2404 (3974)
JorritVD (3048)
alexmezza (2654)
bmwcrash (2420)
Totenkopf (2281)
dbr93 (2246)
Nectaria (2058)
Maxellero (1829)

Searching MONZA old chicane

Go down

Searching MONZA old chicane Empty Searching MONZA old chicane

Post  thekazako on 24/10/2018, 09:32

Hello

I'm looking for the track of monza with the old chicane of 1999 but I found one but it is a conversion of gp2 and has problems with the safety car this track
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
im searching for it because the fia gt participe in 1999 Laughing

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] David Francisco Damatta [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
thekazako
thekazako

Back to top Go down

Searching MONZA old chicane Empty Re: Searching MONZA old chicane

Post  drr6 on 24/10/2018, 16:50

Try the one modified by Maxellero for the FIA GT 2000-2009 mod:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Daniel Sanz
drr6
drr6

Back to top Go down

Post  thekazako on 25/10/2018, 04:20

Thanks drr6 lack the lod image and the lod 2 Wink

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] David Francisco Damatta [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
thekazako
thekazako

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down