Twitter
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

Reiza

Overtake Motorsport
Top posters
Kalinin (10331)
EEC Automobilista Australia I_vote_lcapEEC Automobilista Australia I_voting_barEEC Automobilista Australia I_vote_rcap 
PATR10T (9025)
EEC Automobilista Australia I_vote_lcapEEC Automobilista Australia I_voting_barEEC Automobilista Australia I_vote_rcap 
ilu2404 (3974)
JorritVD (3048)
alexmezza (2651)
bmwcrash (2420)
Totenkopf (2281)
dbr93 (2246)
Nectaria (2058)
Maxellero (1829)

EEC Automobilista Australia

Go down

EEC Automobilista Australia Empty EEC Automobilista Australia

Post  allrndcricketer on 21/10/2018, 05:05

Hello All,

I have a question for the relative admins here who run the racing categories here, are any of you guys from Australia, and do you run any series for us guys from Oceania?

Reason why i am asking this question is, that i have been unfairly and rudely removed and blocked from Automobilista Australia, where i have been racing for the last couple of months.

An admin there seems to have an issue with me (for an on-track issue, that i cleared with the head honcho/league owner. He said i did nothing wrong), and has used his power to illegally remove me from the league.

Hence why i am searching for a new place to do my racing, i am clean and fair, and reasonably quick and consistent.

I do not wish to leave AMS on my PC just to gather dust, and i dont really want to move to rF2 yet, as i feel that i need to upgrade my PC slightly in a few areas.

Will appreciate any answer asap, if no other avenue exists i will sadly have to leave AMS and move onto something else Crying or Very sad

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
allrndcricketer
allrndcricketer

Back to top Go down

EEC Automobilista Australia Empty Re: EEC Automobilista Australia

Post  Kalinin on 22/10/2018, 22:02

There are no leagues running here at this moment and I'm not sure they'll ever happen again

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Will Mazeo
The only way to God is called Jesus, not religion, just Jesus.
Kalinin
Kalinin
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  allrndcricketer on 23/10/2018, 05:39

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:There are no leagues running here at this moment and I'm not sure they'll ever happen again

How come? AMS is such a great game, sucks to see not alot of people using it

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
allrndcricketer
allrndcricketer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalinin on 23/10/2018, 14:28

We had some issues after the new online racing admin decided to do some major trolling cancelling the whole thing and leaving after the first round of the new leagues
People have been moving to other games, grids got smaller, nobody got interested enough to put some effort into organizing leagues, etc.

Will Mazeo
The only way to God is called Jesus, not religion, just Jesus.
Kalinin
Kalinin
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  GTSpeedster on 26/10/2018, 01:01

Well for what's worth if the league ever gets held again I'd jump on it in the blink of an eye. drive

Igor De Assis

GTSpeedster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down