Twitter
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

Reiza

Overtake Motorsport
Top posters
Kalinin (10325)
[DELETED] BMW M8 GTE for EEC GT3 mod - Page 4 I_vote_lcap[DELETED] BMW M8 GTE for EEC GT3 mod - Page 4 I_voting_bar[DELETED] BMW M8 GTE for EEC GT3 mod - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
PATR10T (9023)
[DELETED] BMW M8 GTE for EEC GT3 mod - Page 4 I_vote_lcap[DELETED] BMW M8 GTE for EEC GT3 mod - Page 4 I_voting_bar[DELETED] BMW M8 GTE for EEC GT3 mod - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
ilu2404 (3974)
JorritVD (3048)
alexmezza (2582)
bmwcrash (2420)
Totenkopf (2281)
dbr93 (2245)
Nectaria (2058)
Maxellero (1809)

[DELETED] BMW M8 GTE for EEC GT3 mod

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

[DELETED] BMW M8 GTE for EEC GT3 mod - Page 4 Empty Re: [RELEASE] BMW M8 GTE for EEC GT3 mod

Post  GTR2-Freak on 20/10/2018, 17:45

@Triebie wrote:not seen that before, must be an issue with the lightflare shaders.
gonna check that even if don´t see it scratch

Thanks in advance and no stress, i can wait

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Juergen Langecker , Germany
GTR2-Freak
GTR2-Freak

Back to top Go down

[DELETED] BMW M8 GTE for EEC GT3 mod - Page 4 Empty Re: [DELETED] BMW M8 GTE for EEC GT3 mod

Post  Triebie on 20/10/2018, 23:00

if it is just Sebring, then it may has to do with the enviromental light settings of the track.
What version of Sebring do you have?
I would like to recreat the problem , thanks!

update: it also appears in the distance of some other tracks with large camera distances.
Will working something out to solve this.

Thanks for pointing it out!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ulf Triebener, Germany
Triebie
Triebie

Back to top Go down

[DELETED] BMW M8 GTE for EEC GT3 mod - Page 4 Empty Re: [RELEASE] BMW M8 GTE for EEC GT3 mod

Post  GTR2-Freak on 21/10/2018, 08:41

@Triebie wrote:if it is just Sebring, then it may has to do with the enviromental light settings of the track.
What version of Sebring do you have?
I would like to recreat the problem , thanks!

update: it also appears in the distance of some other tracks with large camera distances.
Will working something out to solve this.

Thanks for pointing it out!
I have to thank you!
My Sebring is from a track collection of a member here :
[DELETED] BMW M8 GTE for EEC GT3 mod - Page 4 Sebrin11
AMS-Virtua_LM_Sebring.7z  (108.1MB)
https://mega.nz/#F!lZ8HHKTB!xFLG8u91LGtMXirmmpVAyA
Nice stuff btw
The unmodified original track (ex-GSCE) has the same prob, but a bit weaker

GTR2-Freak
GTR2-Freak

Back to top Go down

[DELETED] BMW M8 GTE for EEC GT3 mod - Page 4 Empty Re: [DELETED] BMW M8 GTE for EEC GT3 mod

Post  Triebie on 22/10/2018, 19:40

new shaders for backlights.
issues with reflections on some tracks fixed.
update see first post

Ulf Triebener, Germany
Triebie
Triebie

Back to top Go down

Post  GTR2-Freak on 22/10/2018, 20:31

@Triebie wrote:new shaders for backlights.
issues with reflections on some tracks fixed.
update see first post

Outstanding, just right for the evening, all lights green !! Allready tested.  thumbs
many thanks Ulf!

greetings
Juergen

GTR2-Freak
GTR2-Freak

Back to top Go down

Post  raphaelnariga on 22/10/2018, 21:10

Nice work as always my friend Ulf, thanks a lot!!!

Raphael Oliveira  [DELETED] BMW M8 GTE for EEC GT3 mod - Page 4 1280px12
raphaelnariga
raphaelnariga

https://www.youtube.com/raphaelanriga

Back to top Go down

Post  Triebie on 22/10/2018, 21:30

thank you guys for helping me to improve the quality of the car!

Ulf Triebener, Germany
Triebie
Triebie

Back to top Go down

Post  repaban on 23/10/2018, 10:17

Thank you for update

Guy Reppert
repaban
repaban

Back to top Go down

Post  Triebie on 23/10/2018, 23:57

final fix for the M8.
i just found out that somehow the shaders on the carbon parts were lost in the copying process.
see final fix in first post.

Ulf Triebener, Germany
Triebie
Triebie

Back to top Go down

Post  GTR2-Freak on 24/10/2018, 06:54

Man, your are a maschine gun, thanks a lot!
looking forward to the evening thumbs

GTR2-Freak
GTR2-Freak

Back to top Go down

Post  raphaelnariga on 24/10/2018, 12:37

Hey master, thanks a lot for the update, you're doing a NICE job....Hail to the AMS king! Hehehehehe.

raphaelnariga
raphaelnariga

Back to top Go down

Post  Triebie on 24/10/2018, 14:15

your new skins for the M8 are also top notch, master of the skins:-)

Ulf Triebener, Germany
Triebie
Triebie

Back to top Go down

Post  raphaelnariga on 24/10/2018, 17:32

@Triebie wrote:your new skins for the M8 are also top notch, master of the skins:-)

It's an honor my friend! If it hadn't been for your mods, We wouldn't have skins. Don't forget that, hehehehe.

EDIT: I removed all the M8 skins for a good reason, they are included on the update 1.4 conversion from Will (Irontower). I have added WEC and ROAR before Daytona skins (carbon car) and I updated the 24LM skin as well (rework). Will's topic: http://gtr2-endurance.forumotion.org/t4641-release-bmw-m8-gte

All skins is only a matter of renaming the files, all in 4k quality. Enjoy.

raphaelnariga
raphaelnariga

Back to top Go down

Post  raphaelnariga on 27/10/2018, 14:44

@Mezmaryse wrote:Enjoy! If you see this anywhere else claiming its his work, feel free to post a link to this that should make him look stupid.

https://www22.zippyshare.com/v/ZbO3urNE/file.html

Hey man, thank you very much for the skin, I can presume the WEC, 24HLM and ROAR skins I made with your IMSA skins we have a complete set for the car...great job!

raphaelnariga
raphaelnariga

Back to top Go down

Post  Mezmaryse on 27/10/2018, 19:39

@raphaelnariga wrote:
@Mezmaryse wrote:Enjoy! If you see this anywhere else claiming its his work, feel free to post a link to this that should make him look stupid.

https://www22.zippyshare.com/v/ZbO3urNE/file.html

Hey man, thank you very much for the skin, I can presume the WEC, 24HLM and ROAR skins I made with your IMSA skins we have a complete set for the car...great job!

aight thanks man. se ya in 2019 with the next roar before the 24

If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.

If you wait, all that happens is that you get older.

Everything comes to those who wait... except a cat.

- Mario Andretti
Mezmaryse
Mezmaryse

Back to top Go down

Post  Triebie on 31/10/2018, 23:24

final update (at least from my side):

-flaps option added
-carbon resolution improved
-shader optimized

see first post.
Have Fun!

Ulf Triebener, Germany
Triebie
Triebie

Back to top Go down

Post  raphaelnariga on 1/11/2018, 01:15

You're the man!!!!!!!

Thank you very very much my friend, everytime being amazed with your projects, great work!

raphaelnariga
raphaelnariga

Back to top Go down

Post  new0rder on 1/11/2018, 14:52

Thank you very very much as always amazing work cheers
new0rder
new0rder

Back to top Go down

Post  GTR2-Freak on 1/11/2018, 19:34

@Triebie wrote:final update (at least from my side):

-flaps option added
-carbon resolution improved
-shader optimized

see first post.
Have Fun!

Many thanks for your efforts, but unfortunately its not working for me, trace file says this:

17:48:40: vehgfx.cpp   1009: Vehicle gen token "1" unknown
17:48:58: O_BaseGz.cpp 8824: CUBE error loading scene file C:\USERS\USER_1\DOCUMENTS\AUTOMOBILISTA\USERDATA\tmpvehicle.scn: Error initializing scene file C:\USERS\USER_1\DOCUMENTS\AUTOMOBILISTA\USERDATA\tmpvehicle.scn

never seen something like that before. If i use the old gen files all good (they are not loading the flaps).
Because of that i think it has something to do with the flaps, but makes me wonder that i am the only one with this issue.
Maybe you have a solution, if not, doesnt matter, i have a working (old) car and i am happy with it.  Very Happy

Anyway, many thanks again
regards

GTR2-Freak
GTR2-Freak

Back to top Go down

Post  Triebie on 1/11/2018, 22:21

go to your .veh files of your M8 teams folder and add to the genstring line like i said in the first post:

genstring= add a "1" for LM flaps
genstring= add a "2" for original flaps

Ulf Triebener, Germany
Triebie
Triebie

Back to top Go down

Post  repaban on 1/11/2018, 23:50

Thank you for the final update

Guy Reppert
repaban
repaban

Back to top Go down

Post  GTR2-Freak on 2/11/2018, 06:58

@Triebie wrote:go to your .veh files of your M8 teams folder and add to the genstring line like i said in the first post:

genstring= add a "1" for LM flaps
genstring= add a "2" for original flaps

Sorry mate, stupid fault by me        >  who can read is clearly in the advantage  <     lol!
All lights green btw, short testdrive before work !

Thanks a lot
have a nice day

GTR2-Freak
GTR2-Freak

Back to top Go down

Post  Alonsopower on 20/11/2018, 10:27

Hello guys,

the Rahal skins made by Mezmaryse are not working for me. I created new .veh files for the Watkins Glen skins and adjust the .veh files like it is made for the test car skin and the Le Mans skins (they both worked!). I also add the genstring numbers! Some help would be nice Smile

Best regards

Alo Smile
Alonsopower
Alonsopower

Back to top Go down

Post  GTR2-Freak on 21/11/2018, 10:30

@Alonsopower wrote:Hello guys,

the Rahal skins made by Mezmaryse are not working for me. I created new .veh files for the Watkins Glen skins and adjust the .veh files like it is made for the test car skin and the Le Mans skins (they both worked!). I also add the genstring numbers! Some help would be nice Smile

Best regards

Alo Smile

If it's still relevant, here my car No.24 for example (create new! > Rahal_24Glen.veh)

DefaultLivery="Rahal_24Glen.dds"

HDVehicle=M8_GTE.hdv          
Graphics=M8_GTE.gen
Spinner=M8_GTE_Spinner.gen
GenString=1
Cameras=M8_GTE_cam.cam
Sounds=M8_GTE.sfx
HeadPhysics=LM_Headphysics.ini
Cockpit=M8_GTE_cockpitinfo.ini

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Number=24
Team="BMW Team Rahal Letterman"
PitGroup="Group12"
Driver1="Tom Blomqvist"
Driver2="John Edwards"
Driver3="Jesse Krohn"
Description="#24 - BMW Team RLL M8 GTE"
Engine="BMW 4.4 L V8"
Manufacturer="BMW"
Classes="EECGT3"

FullTeamName="BMW Team Rahal Letterman"
TeamFounded=""
TeamHeadquarters=""
TeamStarts=0
TeamPoles=0
TeamWins=0
TeamWorldChampionships=0

Category="GT3"

Other cars the same way, but take the right default livery (line 1 veh file)
and change driver names. Should look like this:

[DELETED] BMW M8 GTE for EEC GT3 mod - Page 4 0112

GTR2-Freak
GTR2-Freak

Back to top Go down

Post  Alonsopower on 21/11/2018, 12:15

Yes! It works! Thank you mate Smile
Alonsopower
Alonsopower

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next