2018 Blancpain Endurance Cup V0.95

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

2018 Blancpain Endurance Cup V0.95 - Page 2 Empty Re: 2018 Blancpain Endurance Cup V0.95

Post  ThatAudiFan on Sat 13 Oct 2018 - 14:51

UPDATE

As promised, update the packs with new skins and cars! You can find the updated pack on RD, just click the link in the first post Wink

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
2018 Blancpain Endurance Cup V0.95 - Page 2 Dutch_flag Harm Roelofs
2018 Blancpain Endurance Cup V0.95 - Page 2 Sign10
ThatAudiFan
ThatAudiFan

Posts : 1562
Join date : 2014-06-17
Age : 22
Location : The Netherlands

Back to top Go down

2018 Blancpain Endurance Cup V0.95 - Page 2 Empty Re: 2018 Blancpain Endurance Cup V0.95

Post  rich54 on Sat 13 Oct 2018 - 16:22

Thank you Harm.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Richard Kost-2018 Blancpain Endurance Cup V0.95 - Page 2 Usa_flag
rich54
rich54

Posts : 797
Join date : 2012-05-16
Age : 66
Location : Pennsylvania-USA

Back to top Go down

2018 Blancpain Endurance Cup V0.95 - Page 2 Empty Re: 2018 Blancpain Endurance Cup V0.95

Post  eurostc on Sat 13 Oct 2018 - 19:29

thank you for the update.. thumbs

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Marc Majnes
eurostc
eurostc

Posts : 756
Join date : 2012-08-19
Location : Nr Austin Texas

Back to top Go down

2018 Blancpain Endurance Cup V0.95 - Page 2 Empty Re: 2018 Blancpain Endurance Cup V0.95

Post  new0rder on Sat 13 Oct 2018 - 21:51

Thank you Very much party
new0rder
new0rder

Posts : 28
Join date : 2016-05-27
Age : 50
Location : Portugal

Back to top Go down

2018 Blancpain Endurance Cup V0.95 - Page 2 Empty Re: 2018 Blancpain Endurance Cup V0.95

Post  GTR2-Freak on Sun 14 Oct 2018 - 5:49

Man, you made my day, simply fantastic, a big big THANK YOU to you and all involved  thumbs thumbs
GTR2-Freak
GTR2-Freak

Posts : 169
Join date : 2017-11-27
Age : 40
Location : Germany

Back to top Go down

2018 Blancpain Endurance Cup V0.95 - Page 2 Empty Re: 2018 Blancpain Endurance Cup V0.95

Post  RS_OWNER on Tue 25 Dec 2018 - 19:10

2018 Blancpain Endurance Cup V0.95 - Page 2 Ams_2010
2018 Blancpain Endurance Cup V0.95 - Page 2 Ams_2011

I have been a member for a while now so as to watch development of the Super Touring mod (as model maker & skin painter for Touring Car Legends I had a strong interest in the ST years that followed Gr.A) but having found the GT mod here I've come to enjoy those a great deal too.

So as a little gift to all those behind both the 2018 Blancpain skin packs & the EEC GT mod i took it upon myself to help fill a couple of the gaps in the skins available (I may try the #70 Porsche at some point too). I had to work around some areas as best i could due to mapping but hopefully you'll still enjoy them. Feel free to add them along with the skin pack, i'd be honoured. Very Happy

Merry Xmas everyone santa

Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/0yspnluky88ms1h/Blancpain_2018_BEC_Garage_59_%255BEEC_-_AMS%255D.rar/file

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Former model maker, skin painter & physics tester from the Touring Car Legends team. Martin V (a.k.a - RS_Owner)
RS_OWNER
RS_OWNER

Posts : 2
Join date : 2018-01-25
Location : UK

Back to top Go down

2018 Blancpain Endurance Cup V0.95 - Page 2 Empty Re: 2018 Blancpain Endurance Cup V0.95

Post  gle on Wed 26 Dec 2018 - 2:47

thumbs
Thank you. Nice looking skin.
Very merry Christmas.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
________
Greetings

Gerald  Lechner   2018 Blancpain Endurance Cup V0.95 - Page 2 Dflagge2keay3

Sleep  (...need one cup of coffee more!)
gle
gle

Posts : 133
Join date : 2017-10-02
Age : 51
Location : Germany

http://n.a.

Back to top Go down

2018 Blancpain Endurance Cup V0.95 - Page 2 Empty Re: 2018 Blancpain Endurance Cup V0.95

Post  Irontower on Wed 26 Dec 2018 - 9:40

Thank you ! Realy great skin pack thumbs

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Wilhelm Hudetz
Irontower
Irontower

Posts : 338
Join date : 2016-08-25
Age : 64
Location : Vienna, Austria

Back to top Go down

2018 Blancpain Endurance Cup V0.95 - Page 2 Empty Re: 2018 Blancpain Endurance Cup V0.95

Post  ThatAudiFan on Wed 26 Dec 2018 - 10:00

@RS_OWNER wrote:

I have been a member for a while now so as to watch development of the Super Touring mod (as model maker & skin painter for Touring Car Legends I had a strong interest in the ST years that followed Gr.A) but having found the GT mod here I've come to enjoy those a great deal too.

So as a little gift to all those behind both the 2018 Blancpain skin packs & the EEC GT mod i took it upon myself to help fill a couple of the gaps in the skins available (I may try the #70 Porsche at some point too). I had to work around some areas as best i could due to mapping but hopefully you'll still enjoy them. Feel free to add them along with the skin pack, i'd be honoured.  Very Happy

Merry Xmas everyone santa

Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/0yspnluky88ms1h/Blancpain_2018_BEC_Garage_59_%255BEEC_-_AMS%255D.rar/file
Wow!! This is amazing mate! Sadly I haven’t had the time to try this one myself, so if you are okay with it, I’ll happily add it to the pack Smile Don’t bother with the #70 btw, I already have that one from Rafael, just didn’t add it to the pack since the 911 GT3 Cup is not available on RD. I’ll add that one as well! Many thanks and Merry Christmas to you too! santa

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
2018 Blancpain Endurance Cup V0.95 - Page 2 Dutch_flag Harm Roelofs
2018 Blancpain Endurance Cup V0.95 - Page 2 Sign10
ThatAudiFan
ThatAudiFan

Posts : 1562
Join date : 2014-06-17
Age : 22
Location : The Netherlands

Back to top Go down

2018 Blancpain Endurance Cup V0.95 - Page 2 Empty Re: 2018 Blancpain Endurance Cup V0.95

Post  new0rder on Wed 26 Dec 2018 - 16:41

Thank you Beautiful skin thumbs
new0rder
new0rder

Posts : 28
Join date : 2016-05-27
Age : 50
Location : Portugal

Back to top Go down

2018 Blancpain Endurance Cup V0.95 - Page 2 Empty Re: 2018 Blancpain Endurance Cup V0.95

Post  RS_OWNER on Wed 26 Dec 2018 - 19:58

@ThatAudiFan wrote:Wow!! This is amazing mate! Sadly I haven’t had the time to try this one myself, so if you are okay with it, I’ll happily add it to the pack Smile Don’t bother with the #70 btw, I already have that one from Rafael, just didn’t add it to the pack since the 911 GT3 Cup is not available on RD. I’ll add that one as well! Many thanks and Merry Christmas to you too! santa

Sounds good to me Harm. BTW the screenshots were taken prior to the finishing touch's like the driver names on the windows, pull logos on the doors, but they were done prior to uploading. I just forgot to make new screenshots. Haven't started on #70 besides sourced photos so it's all good, look forward to seeing Rafael's Very Happy And thanks all, first skin i've painted in almost 10 years so it's nice to know I still have the touch cheers

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Former model maker, skin painter & physics tester from the Touring Car Legends team. Martin V (a.k.a - RS_Owner)
RS_OWNER
RS_OWNER

Posts : 2
Join date : 2018-01-25
Location : UK

Back to top Go down

2018 Blancpain Endurance Cup V0.95 - Page 2 Empty Re: 2018 Blancpain Endurance Cup V0.95

Post  raphaelnariga on Thu 27 Dec 2018 - 11:08

@RS_OWNER wrote:2018 Blancpain Endurance Cup V0.95 - Page 2 Ams_2010
2018 Blancpain Endurance Cup V0.95 - Page 2 Ams_2011

Merry Xmas everyone santa

APPLAUSE!!!!!!!! cheers cheers santa santa santa

That's I called a Xmas gift man! Thank you very much!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Raphael Oliveira  2018 Blancpain Endurance Cup V0.95 - Page 2 1280px12
raphaelnariga
raphaelnariga

Posts : 586
Join date : 2012-09-04
Age : 33
Location : ES / Brazil

https://www.youtube.com/raphaelanriga

Back to top Go down

2018 Blancpain Endurance Cup V0.95 - Page 2 Empty Re: 2018 Blancpain Endurance Cup V0.95

Post  z1000a2 on Thu 7 Mar 2019 - 19:15

Thanks

z1000a2

Posts : 32
Join date : 2016-07-04
Age : 56
Location : Berlin

Back to top Go down

2018 Blancpain Endurance Cup V0.95 - Page 2 Empty Re: 2018 Blancpain Endurance Cup V0.95

Post  drws on Fri 31 Jan 2020 - 16:01

Hey guys! Could these amazing skins be used in GTR2?

drws

Posts : 2
Join date : 2018-05-14

Back to top Go down

2018 Blancpain Endurance Cup V0.95 - Page 2 Empty Re: 2018 Blancpain Endurance Cup V0.95

Post  SirJack on Fri 13 Mar 2020 - 11:17

@ThatAudiFan wrote:
INSTALL:
You need the EEC GT3 base mod, the Acura NSX GT3 by Triebie, the Lexus RC-F GT3 by Triebie and the Jaguar G3 by Triebie and Irontower to use this skinpack. To install just unpack and drop into your AMS install.
Are those cars still required as the author has deleted them?

SirJack

Posts : 1
Join date : 2020-03-13

Back to top Go down

2018 Blancpain Endurance Cup V0.95 - Page 2 Empty Re: 2018 Blancpain Endurance Cup V0.95

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum