dbr93 (2236)

Nectaria (2058)

Maxellero (1665)

Back to simracing

Go down

Back to simracing

Post  Pwal on 28/6/2018, 16:28

Hi guys,

My name is Jean-François Giguère. I'm 43 and I'm from Sherbrooke, Québec, Canada.

I've been away from simracing on PC for many years, but I just reinstalled GTR2 and I rediscovered how great that sim was. So I mainly use GTR2 and rFactor on the PC, but also Project Cars 2, F1 2016 and Dirt Rally on the XBox One.

I used to do some modding. I helped RSDG and iDT back in the day. I also shared a few skins for rFactor (and a few unauthorized conversions on some private forums  Twisted Evil ).  

I was looking for some mods and it's Khan who told me about this forum. So I'd like to join to see what has been done since I left the scene.

I'm back racing on the PC because while I have a nice setup on the XBox, I miss the ability to edit and mod my games. I want to run custom championships and things like that. I feel that by being an EEC member, I'll be among friends who share the same interest in simracing. I don't plan on racing online (I gave it a try in iRacing, and it's just not my cup of tea), but who knows, maybe I'll start modding again. Sometimes, I just can't help it. I have to tweak and fiddle with things.

Anyway, that's it, pretty much. Cheers!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Jean-François Giguère [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Pwal

Back to top Go down

Re: Back to simracing

Post  ThatAudiFan on 28/6/2018, 16:36

Welcome to EEC! Smile
Hope you enjoy your time here Wink

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Harm Roelofs
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
ThatAudiFan

Back to top Go down

Post  LudwigAudi on 2/7/2018, 14:38

Welcome back to simracing !! Enjoy your time at the EEC.

Ludwig Vermeylen [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]   #PRAYFORBRUSSELS  #JESUISBELGE
LudwigAudi

Back to top Go down

Post  Roninm5 on 4/7/2018, 23:46

Welcome enjoy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Michel Rebel
Roninm5

Back to top Go down

Post  yuca on 10/7/2018, 17:32

Welcome

Andreas
yuca

http://aspotter.system-ns.eu:12345/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down