2005 British GT

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

2005 British GT

Post  drr6 on 26/6/2018, 09:22

I've opened this new topic as it will be easier for everybody to have all information about this carpack here.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

British GT 2005 v.1.1 => [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Mantis New Rims=> [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

You will need Maxellero's FIA GT 2000-2009. => It's not necessary.

Carpack now includes all cars from 2005 season except Trident Iceni R.

I will release another update wich will include some extra liveries, gearbox, engine and sounds for Prosport 3000 and the Trident Iceni.

##BMW Z3M Coupe##
#6 Bigfish Racing by Maddog
#8 Hawthorns Motorsportby Maddog

##Chevrolet Corvette C5##
#51 Xero Competitionby Maddog

##Ferrari 360 Modena Challenge##
#12 Vision Marketing by Maddog and modified numberplate by me
#15 Damax by Maddog
#16 Damax by Maddog
#21 United Christian Broadcasters by Maddog

##Ferrari 360 Modena GTC##
#34 Scuderia Ecosse by Maddog
#35 Scuderia Ecosse by Maddog

##Marcos Mantis (Trackaholics)## Car and sounds are included in the pack so you don't need to download.
#81 Team Tiger by me

##Morgan Aero 8 GT##
#11 Team Aero by Maddog

##Mosler MT900R##
#69 Eclipse Motorsport by me

##Nissan 350Z##
#10 RJN Motorsport by JorritVD and modified number by me
#10 RJN Motorsport (Blue livery) by Maddog

##Porsche 996 GT3 Cup##
#9 Tech 9 Motorsport by Maddog
#20 Trackspeed Racing by me
#30 Team Parker Racing by me
#31 Team Parker Racing by me
#31 Team Parker Racing (Motorbase version) by me
#36 Bill Barret Motorsport by me
#96 Team RPM by Maddog
#99 Team Eurotech (Blue and White versions) by me

##Porsche 996 GT3-R##
#22 Team Eurotech by JorritVD and modified number by me
#18 Ian Khan by JorritVD, this car didn't start the race and was listed with number 75 but I added it if somebody wants to race with it.

##Porsche 996 GT3-RS##
#77 Team Eurotech by JorritVD and modified numberplate by me

##Porsche 996 GT3-RSR##
#55 Embassy Racing by JorritVD (Nothing modified as the livery used at Magny-Cours was the same  along the season)

##TVR Tuscan T400R##
#42 Team LNT by Maddog
#43 Team LNT by Maddog

##Utlima GTR (WSGT)## Car and sounds are included in the pack so you don't need to download.
#47 Master Motorsport by me

#BBS rims for Corvette C5 shared by gonzo-cool. thumps up

I have included some cars from 2003, 2004 and 2006 made by maddog. I have also included the Emotional Engineering Vauxhall from 2004 shared by Suti. thumps up

This carpack now includes it's own sound directory, most of files were taken fromMaxellero's FIA GT mod. Wink

Especial thanks to Troy (Sylphide) with car  #20, Alex (Alexmezza) for some logos and Kris (Crimson764) for some info.

If you have any problem just tell me. Razz


Last edited by drr6 on 3/10/2018, 16:24; edited 10 times in total

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Daniel Sanz
avatar
drr6

Posts : 369
Join date : 2015-07-20

Back to top Go down

Re: 2005 British GT

Post  Crimson764 on 26/6/2018, 09:40

Great job Daniel! thumbs

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Kris Simton [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Crimson764

Posts : 1570
Join date : 2012-05-16
Age : 24
Location : Devon, England

http://nfs2010.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Re: 2005 British GT

Post  drr6 on 26/6/2018, 17:32

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Great job Daniel! thumbs

Thank you Kris!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Daniel Sanz
avatar
drr6

Posts : 369
Join date : 2015-07-20

Back to top Go down

Re: 2005 British GT

Post  sit997 on 26/6/2018, 17:52

Thank you
avatar
sit997

Posts : 95
Join date : 2014-07-22

Back to top Go down

Re: 2005 British GT

Post  Bad News on 26/6/2018, 17:58

Thank you, Daniel! thumbs

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Zoran Mikic
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Bad News

Posts : 460
Join date : 2014-09-09
Location : Novi Sad,Serbia.

Back to top Go down

Re: 2005 British GT

Post  Crimson764 on 26/6/2018, 18:38

I have a small issue with the Ultima. It's listed in the car select but it doesn't load when it's selected, and it CTDs when going to track. Also, sorry to be rude but while you got the Barrett #36 car on the right model, The other Cups (#20, #30, both #31s, and both #99s) you did are not on the right model. Ideally, they all should have the same genstring and model as the already available Tech9 and RPM cars, from the Maddog mod, seeing as all of them except #36 are 996 Gen. 2 Cup spec cars. Apart from those minor inconviences, all is working great! cheers

EDIT: Ultima is working. Needs to have WSGT mod installed. The files in the download isn't enough strangely. But once I put the original cas on the mod, all is fine once more.


Last edited by Crimson764 on 26/6/2018, 19:01; edited 2 times in total

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Kris Simton [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Crimson764

Posts : 1570
Join date : 2012-05-16
Age : 24
Location : Devon, England

http://nfs2010.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Re: 2005 British GT

Post  GT2Field on 26/6/2018, 18:38

Thanks Daniel. Always great to see British GT cars!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
James Batson
avatar
GT2Field

Posts : 32
Join date : 2016-03-14
Location : Germany/UK

Back to top Go down

Re: 2005 British GT

Post  frederick59 on 26/6/2018, 19:07

Thank you thumbs

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
JeromeBrown

frederick59

Posts : 193
Join date : 2014-06-15
Location : Le Mans

Back to top Go down

Re: 2005 British GT

Post  drr6 on 26/6/2018, 19:20

Thanks for support guys. Wink

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I have a small issue with the Ultima. It's listed in the car select but it doesn't load when it's selected, and it CTDs when going to track. Also, sorry to be rude but while you got the Barrett #36 car on the right model, The other Cups (#20, #30, both #31s, and both #99s) you did are not on the right model. Ideally, they all should have the same genstring and model as the already available Tech9 and RPM cars, from the Maddog mod, seeing as all of them except #36 are 996 Gen. 2 Cup spec cars. Apart from those minor inconviences, all is working great! cheers

EDIT: Ultima is working. Needs to have WSGT mod installed. The files in the download isn't enough strangely. But once I put the original cas on the mod, all is fine once more.

Good info Kris, I got confused about those 996 models. Wink I will change all of them to the correct genstring and template too.

About the Ultima I don't have the WSGT mod installed, I just copied the Ultima files plus showroom file but sure I forgot some files. I will fix it too for the next release.


______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Daniel Sanz
avatar
drr6

Posts : 369
Join date : 2015-07-20

Back to top Go down

Re: 2005 British GT

Post  kk08 on 26/6/2018, 21:11

Thank you for this great pack!

(I don't want to make any pressure but wil you resume the gt open 2006 project?)

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Giovanni Carbonaro, Italy

kk08

Posts : 362
Join date : 2013-01-03

Back to top Go down

Re: 2005 British GT

Post  deceda on 26/6/2018, 22:49

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I have a small issue with the Ultima. It's listed in the car select but it doesn't load when it's selected, and it CTDs when going to track. Also, sorry to be rude but while you got the Barrett #36 car on the right model, The other Cups (#20, #30, both #31s, and both #99s) you did are not on the right model. Ideally, they all should have the same genstring and model as the already available Tech9 and RPM cars, from the Maddog mod, seeing as all of them except #36 are 996 Gen. 2 Cup spec cars. Apart from those minor inconviences, all is working great! cheers

EDIT: Ultima is working. Needs to have WSGT mod installed. The files in the download isn't enough strangely. But once I put the original cas on the mod, all is fine once more.

Good info Kris, I got confused about those 996 models. Wink  I will change all of them to the correct genstring and template too.

About the Ultima I don't have the WSGT mod installed, I just copied the Ultima files plus showroom file but sure I forgot some files. I will fix it too for the next release.


I can confirm the issue with the Ultima. But also the solution is working like a charm! Thank u both!

Greetings from Germany Smile

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Yann Klein a.k.a. yk, Germany
avatar
deceda

Posts : 56
Join date : 2016-07-17
Age : 46
Location : Germany

Back to top Go down

Re: 2005 British GT

Post  angeleinma on 26/6/2018, 23:44

Thank you, Daniel. Good adition.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Angel Cañas      [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
angeleinma

Posts : 398
Join date : 2014-03-14
Age : 49
Location : Madrid, Spain

Back to top Go down

Re: 2005 British GT

Post  Hemisfear68 on 27/6/2018, 00:03

Thank you! Beautiful cars!! thumbs thumbs

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Mihai Fira [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Hemisfear68

Posts : 402
Join date : 2012-05-19
Location : Bucharest

http://www.dscollection.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Re: 2005 British GT

Post  So-Cal-Racing on 27/6/2018, 00:16

Thank You very much Daniel

BTW here's a very good reference for the 2005 BGT season

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Terry Rupocinski
avatar
So-Cal-Racing

Posts : 1020
Join date : 2012-11-28
Age : 56
Location : North Carolina

Back to top Go down

Re: 2005 British GT

Post  JERACERX on 27/6/2018, 07:04

Figured out the Ultima, the search path in the .cas is wrong ,you need to change it.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Jameson Evans
avatar
JERACERX

Posts : 211
Join date : 2015-11-28
Age : 19
Location : Maryland, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: 2005 British GT

Post  TopMarque on 27/6/2018, 08:33

Just change the following lines in the .CAS file as follows:

SearchPath=<TEAMDIR>..\
SearchPath=<TEAMDIR>
SearchPath=<VEHDIR>
SearchPath=<VEHDIR>\British GT 2005
SearchPath=<VEHDIR>\British GT 2005\Ultima GTR Teams
SearchPath=<VEHDIR>\British GT 2005\Ultima GTR Teams\SHOWROOM

Thanks for the skins - much appreciated.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Mike Hoare                [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
TopMarque

Posts : 466
Join date : 2012-08-19
Age : 70
Location : UK

Back to top Go down

Re: 2005 British GT

Post  drr6 on 27/6/2018, 09:34

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Thank you for this great pack!

(I don't want to make any pressure but wil you resume the gt open 2006 project?)

The project is on as Markano97 is painting some cars. I will finish some cars and then I will join the project too Wink .

Thanks for feedback guys thumbs

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Just change the following lines in the .CAS file as follows:

SearchPath=<TEAMDIR>..\
SearchPath=<TEAMDIR>
SearchPath=<VEHDIR>
SearchPath=<VEHDIR>\British GT 2005
SearchPath=<VEHDIR>\British GT 2005\Ultima GTR Teams
SearchPath=<VEHDIR>\British GT 2005\Ultima GTR Teams\SHOWROOM

Thanks for the skins - much appreciated.

Thanks Mike, I will fix this little issue. thumps up

I will upload a 1.1 version with an updated Genstring for the 996 Cup Porsches and the new .cas file path to fix the Ultima problem.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Daniel Sanz
avatar
drr6

Posts : 369
Join date : 2015-07-20

Back to top Go down

Re: 2005 British GT

Post  drr6 on 7/7/2018, 16:50

#24 ABG Motorsport (GT3) - Porsche 996 GT3 Cup - Colin Broster / Aaron Scott
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Daniel Sanz
avatar
drr6

Posts : 369
Join date : 2015-07-20

Back to top Go down

Re: 2005 British GT

Post  Crimson764 on 7/7/2018, 17:04

Looks great! thumps up

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Kris Simton [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Crimson764

Posts : 1570
Join date : 2012-05-16
Age : 24
Location : Devon, England

http://nfs2010.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Re: 2005 British GT

Post  drr6 on 7/7/2018, 19:25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Looks great! thumps up

Thanks Kris, here is another one!

#25 Trackspeed Racing (GT3) - Porsche 996 GT3 Cup - Rory Fordyce / Jason Coffin
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

*As you can see in the front windscreen it says "Ashburn" instead of Fordyce or Coffin. I think this is because David Ashburn (Trackspeed Racing owner Question ) run this same car at the British Carrera Cup championship, but I'm not sure.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Daniel Sanz
avatar
drr6

Posts : 369
Join date : 2015-07-20

Back to top Go down

Re: 2005 British GT

Post  drr6 on 8/7/2018, 12:47

#23 Motorbase Performance (GT3) - Porsche 996 GT3 Cup - Andy Britnell / Christopher Stockton
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Daniel Sanz
avatar
drr6

Posts : 369
Join date : 2015-07-20

Back to top Go down

Re: 2005 British GT

Post  alexmezza on 8/7/2018, 14:05

All those cars look really good... Great job mate... thumbs



______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Alexandre Mezzacasa  
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]                      [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
alexmezza

Posts : 2474
Join date : 2014-06-07
Age : 44
Location : France

Back to top Go down

Re: 2005 British GT

Post  Crimson764 on 8/7/2018, 14:32

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

*As you can see in the front windscreen it says "Ashburn" instead of Fordyce or Coffin. I think this is because David Ashburn (Trackspeed Racing owner Question ) run this same car at the British Carrera Cup championship, but I'm not sure.

Just checked the 2005 Porsche Carrera Cup GB Season on Wiki and it turns out that Ashburn did 8 out of 10 rounds that season. Whether or not it was this particular car I don’t know. I’d say it’s very plausible that he might’ve used it for that championship too.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Kris Simton [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Crimson764

Posts : 1570
Join date : 2012-05-16
Age : 24
Location : Devon, England

http://nfs2010.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Re: 2005 British GT

Post  GTP_furinkazen on 8/7/2018, 23:04

Been waiting to get that Morgan skin Very Happy , many thanks!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Alex Coady / GBR
GTR2 modder / racing petrolhead.
Founder of: FRL Furi Race Leagues with 44 career race wins online.
My Motorsports / Gaming Chat Server on Discord - Open To All! ~ GTR2 Mods & Updates @ FRM Furi Race Mods. - EEC Topic Found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
avatar
GTP_furinkazen

Posts : 603
Join date : 2015-06-22
Age : 25
Location : Blackburn

https://discord.gg/KhvyE77

Back to top Go down

Re: 2005 British GT

Post  drr6 on 9/7/2018, 13:40

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:All those cars look really good... Great job mate... thumbs



[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

*As you can see in the front windscreen it says "Ashburn" instead of Fordyce or Coffin. I think this is because David Ashburn (Trackspeed Racing owner Question ) run this same car at the British Carrera Cup championship, but I'm not sure.

Just checked the 2005 Porsche Carrera Cup GB Season on Wiki and it turns out that Ashburn did 8 out of 10 rounds that season. Whether or not it was this particular car I don’t know. I’d say it’s very plausible that he might’ve used it for that championship too.

Thanks for the info Kris. I thought it because Andy Britnell's car (#31 used at Donington) had its name in the front windscreen too and they were two drivers driving this car instead of one driver. Anyway I was just curious. Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Been waiting to get that Morgan skin Very Happy , many thanks!

Thanks for support guys, but still a lot of work to do.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Daniel Sanz
avatar
drr6

Posts : 369
Join date : 2015-07-20

Back to top Go down

Re: 2005 British GT

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum