Totenkopf (2281)

dbr93 (2236)

Nectaria (2058)

Maxellero (1665)

Greetings From Australia

Go down

Greetings From Australia

Post  templarnot4 on 7/5/2018, 07:49

Hello everyone, I am Aaron and I am 20 years old and live in Australia. Currently I use GTR2 and Race 07 for sim racing, with GTR2 being the main sim. I am not a skinner or modder but I wouldn't mind learning how to become a modder. I came across European Endurance Center from a Google search. I want to be a member as I would like to be part of a community for something that I enjoy and is positive and helpful.

I am a fan of all forms of motorsport with touring car and endurance racing, so even if I'm not watching it I try to keep up with results. I hope to help spot issues in mods so that they can be fixed for future releases and I also that one day that I can contribute myself by becoming a modder.

Last edited by templarnot4 on 7/5/2018, 13:48; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added extra information)

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Aaron Sharp

templarnot4

Back to top Go down

Re: Greetings From Australia

Post  rich54 on 7/5/2018, 12:27

Please read the forum rules-thank you.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Richard Kost-[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
rich54

Back to top Go down