dbr93 (2229)

Nectaria (2058)

Maxellero (1564)

Hello from germany

Go down

Hello from germany

Post  Fraggon on 29/4/2018, 10:21

Hey guys (and probably girls)

my name is Marcel from Bielefeld/Germany and I recently turned 30.
I haven't been simracing for quite a long time to be honest, but I picked it up again a few weeks ago and I plan to continue.
The first real racing game/sim I played was Grand Prix 2 if I remember correct. What a great game it was back then. Smile
Of modern (-ish) sims I own rF, rF2, GTR2, AC and AMS but I mostly race rF2 and AMS.

I also skinned and modded quite a bit, but mostly for myself because of lack of permissions (conversions for example) and because I wasn't sure of the quality.
The only stuff that was released were some skins in a LeMans skin pack for URDs EGTs for rF2 and some lights and 3d edits for the GTR2 grid mod iirc.

To be honest I'm not quite sure how I heard about EEC, because it's been some time since my registration, but I want to be an active member to share my renewed passion for racesims and modding  cheers

Some personal info:
I am a roofer, which means I don't mind sitting inside racing even in summer, because I get to feel the sun at work more than enough. Very Happy
My favorite real life racing series are WEC, LMS and I occasionally watch F1, too

If there are any questions left, feel free to ask.

Have a great Sunday
Marcel

Last edited by Fraggon on 29/4/2018, 15:12; edited 1 time in total

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Marcel Stukenbröker
Fraggon

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello from germany

Post  Kalinin on 29/4/2018, 13:17

welcome

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Will Mazeo
The only way to God is called Jesus, not religion, just Jesus.
Kalinin
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  Bindaree on 30/4/2018, 10:06

Welcome aboard.

Adam Kerrison
Launceston, Tasmania

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Bindaree

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum