AMS track updates by Climax F1

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Go down

AMS track updates by Climax F1 - Page 12 Empty Re: AMS track updates by Climax F1

Post  gle on Wed Dec 11, 2019 4:26 am

OK, thanks. Will try that. thumps up

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
________
Greetings

Gerald  Lechner   AMS track updates by Climax F1 - Page 12 Dflagge2keay3

Sleep  (...need one cup of coffee more!)
gle
gle

http://n.a.

Back to top Go down

AMS track updates by Climax F1 - Page 12 Empty Re: AMS track updates by Climax F1

Post  ClimaxF1 on Wed Dec 11, 2019 4:32 am

@Marc Collins wrote:Wow, the improvements are amazing!

Any chance the z-fighting/flickering in the big green Willow Springs sign can be fixed?  It also affects a couple of the other trackside adverts (no surprise on such a vast open area type of track with long lie of sight distances.

Also, one tiny thing--the track map is missing from the track selection menu.  I am pretty sure it was there in the first update, but I might be mistaken.

I would be more motivated to do an AIW edit/update for you if the worst aspect of it wasn't fixed.  The too-short pit exit blend line--cannot be fixed without doing a completely new AIW.  The rest of the racing can be tweaked, so people here let me know if this is something you care about!

Hi there

Will have a look at what else can be done, just finished the textures.

There was no track map, same original one from download.

If you could tweak the AI that would be great, some corners I'm either damn fast Smile or the AI should be better.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
AMS track updates by Climax F1 - Page 12 Eec_si11
ClimaxF1
ClimaxF1

Back to top Go down

Post  gle on Wed Dec 11, 2019 4:40 am

So easy... reducing ai worked!

In the first version, there was a "BigWillowmini.tga" - that was filling this "black hole" in the location setting.

________
Greetings

gle
gle

Back to top Go down

Post  Marc Collins on Wed Dec 11, 2019 7:24 am

@gle wrote:OK, thanks. Will try that. thumps up

Please PM me if you intend to do this so we can discuss some details.
Marc Collins
Marc Collins

Back to top Go down

Post  gle on Wed Dec 11, 2019 3:23 pm

@Marc Collins wrote:
Simple--more cars are allowed than there are pit spots.  CLimaxF1 can fix that easily--it's one line missing in the GDB file.

Max Vehicles=20

There is room for many more cars, but whoever did the AI picked only 20.

That was the solution that worked for me.

I once used rfactorrools to convert tracks and cars from GSCE. No idea how to make a new AI with that. Sorry.

________
Greetings

gle
gle

Back to top Go down

Post  Marc Collins on Thu Dec 12, 2019 2:36 am

@gle wrote:
@Marc Collins wrote:
Simple--more cars are allowed than there are pit spots.  CLimaxF1 can fix that easily--it's one line missing in the GDB file.

Max Vehicles=20

There is room for many more cars, but whoever did the AI picked only 20.

That was the solution that worked for me.

I once used rfactorrools to convert tracks and cars from GSCE. No idea how to make a new AI with that. Sorry.

So, we won't get the new AIW that we need with a proper pit exit line and 40 or so AI instead of 20 Sad

I can fix a few basics including the calibration of the AI speed if they are too slow. No promise how quickly I will get to it though!
Marc Collins
Marc Collins

Back to top Go down

AMS track updates by Climax F1 - Page 12 Empty Re:Willow Springs Raceway v1.1

Post  GTR2-Freak on Thu Dec 12, 2019 7:56 am

Oops, almost missed your update. Very well done, thanks a lot!  thumbs

Juergen Langecker , Germany
GTR2-Freak
GTR2-Freak

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12