Twitter
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

Reiza

Overtake Motorsport
Top posters
Kalinin (10328)
[GTLM] BMW M6 Carbon Fiber skin I_vote_lcap[GTLM] BMW M6 Carbon Fiber skin I_voting_bar[GTLM] BMW M6 Carbon Fiber skin I_vote_rcap 
PATR10T (9023)
[GTLM] BMW M6 Carbon Fiber skin I_vote_lcap[GTLM] BMW M6 Carbon Fiber skin I_voting_bar[GTLM] BMW M6 Carbon Fiber skin I_vote_rcap 
ilu2404 (3974)
JorritVD (3048)
alexmezza (2622)
bmwcrash (2420)
Totenkopf (2281)
dbr93 (2246)
Nectaria (2058)
Maxellero (1823)

[GTLM] BMW M6 Carbon Fiber skin

Go down

[GTLM] BMW M6 Carbon Fiber skin Empty [GTLM] BMW M6 Carbon Fiber skin

Post  Hyplaw on Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:09 pm

Just another nobody here.

Decided to make this C.F. skin here out PATR10T's mod (all credits for the actual car go to him - thanks for this wonderful ride, man); got too lazy to upload screenshots.

I did leave a few bits left of one of the original GTLM racers (the wing mainly).

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Hyplaw

Back to top Go down

[GTLM] BMW M6 Carbon Fiber skin Empty Re: [GTLM] BMW M6 Carbon Fiber skin

Post  repaban on Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:19 am

Thank you

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Guy Reppert
repaban
repaban

Back to top Go down

Post  sopgt7 on Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:21 am

Thanks

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Soporan Vlad

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sopgt7
sopgt7

Back to top Go down

Post  Christ Tiansen on Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:57 am

Thank You

Christ Tiansen [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Christ Tiansen
Christ Tiansen

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyplaw on Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:19 pm

No problem, guys Smile

Glad you all enjoyed it

Hyplaw

Back to top Go down

Post  bears on Fri May 04, 2018 8:16 am

Thanks

Andrew West
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

bears

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down