Twitter
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

Reiza

Overtake Motorsport
Top posters
Kalinin (10328)
Hello everyone !! I_vote_lcapHello everyone !! I_voting_barHello everyone !! I_vote_rcap 
PATR10T (9023)
Hello everyone !! I_vote_lcapHello everyone !! I_voting_barHello everyone !! I_vote_rcap 
ilu2404 (3974)
JorritVD (3048)
alexmezza (2602)
bmwcrash (2420)
Totenkopf (2281)
dbr93 (2246)
Nectaria (2058)
Maxellero (1816)

Hello everyone !!

Go down

Hello everyone !! Empty Hello everyone !!

Post  philmahre on 20/2/2018, 17:57

Hello
-What is your name?
Filippo Marazzi
-What is your age?
-Where are you located?
Varese, Italy
-What Sims do you race?
rF, rF2, AMS
-Are you a Modder or Skinner?
Skinner with some few minor experience like Modder
-How did you hear about European Endurance Center?
internet searching for AMS mods and tracks
-Why do you want to be a member?
I like Endurance race, and I will be happy to partecipate in your league
Loving real motorsport, I play many years offline from the times of Indianapolis 500, Indycar Racing, Nascar Racing, Sports Car GT. From 2017 I discover online racing, I'm trying to recover time Very Happy
I like to be considered a membership in the Drivers Group and run online in your Leagues.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Filippo Marazzi
philmahre
philmahre

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum