EEC We Go Faster
Twitter
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

Reiza

Overtake Motorsport
Top posters
Kalinin (10325)
(DELETED) Acura NSX GT3 - Page 12 I_vote_lcap(DELETED) Acura NSX GT3 - Page 12 I_voting_bar(DELETED) Acura NSX GT3 - Page 12 I_vote_rcap 
PATR10T (9023)
(DELETED) Acura NSX GT3 - Page 12 I_vote_lcap(DELETED) Acura NSX GT3 - Page 12 I_voting_bar(DELETED) Acura NSX GT3 - Page 12 I_vote_rcap 
ilu2404 (3974)
(DELETED) Acura NSX GT3 - Page 12 I_vote_lcap(DELETED) Acura NSX GT3 - Page 12 I_voting_bar(DELETED) Acura NSX GT3 - Page 12 I_vote_rcap 
JorritVD (3048)
(DELETED) Acura NSX GT3 - Page 12 I_vote_lcap(DELETED) Acura NSX GT3 - Page 12 I_voting_bar(DELETED) Acura NSX GT3 - Page 12 I_vote_rcap 
alexmezza (2582)
(DELETED) Acura NSX GT3 - Page 12 I_vote_lcap(DELETED) Acura NSX GT3 - Page 12 I_voting_bar(DELETED) Acura NSX GT3 - Page 12 I_vote_rcap 
bmwcrash (2420)
(DELETED) Acura NSX GT3 - Page 12 I_vote_lcap(DELETED) Acura NSX GT3 - Page 12 I_voting_bar(DELETED) Acura NSX GT3 - Page 12 I_vote_rcap 
Totenkopf (2281)
(DELETED) Acura NSX GT3 - Page 12 I_vote_lcap(DELETED) Acura NSX GT3 - Page 12 I_voting_bar(DELETED) Acura NSX GT3 - Page 12 I_vote_rcap 
dbr93 (2245)
(DELETED) Acura NSX GT3 - Page 12 I_vote_lcap(DELETED) Acura NSX GT3 - Page 12 I_voting_bar(DELETED) Acura NSX GT3 - Page 12 I_vote_rcap 
Nectaria (2058)
(DELETED) Acura NSX GT3 - Page 12 I_vote_lcap(DELETED) Acura NSX GT3 - Page 12 I_voting_bar(DELETED) Acura NSX GT3 - Page 12 I_vote_rcap 
Maxellero (1809)
(DELETED) Acura NSX GT3 - Page 12 I_vote_lcap(DELETED) Acura NSX GT3 - Page 12 I_voting_bar(DELETED) Acura NSX GT3 - Page 12 I_vote_rcap 


(DELETED) Acura NSX GT3

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

(DELETED) Acura NSX GT3 - Page 12 Empty Re: (DELETED) Acura NSX GT3

Post  Triebie on 4/7/2018, 13:22

great mate!
i think they already posted the actual 2018 Spa numberplate over at Racedepartment.
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/blancpain-spa-24-2018-numberplate.21879/

Maybe you want to include that....

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ulf Triebener, Germany
Triebie
Triebie

Posts : 860
Join date : 2012-05-28
Age : 55

Back to top Go down

(DELETED) Acura NSX GT3 - Page 12 Empty Re: (DELETED) Acura NSX GT3

Post  kh73 on 4/7/2018, 14:55

@Triebie wrote:great mate!
i think they already posted the actual 2018 Spa numberplate over at Racedepartment.
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/blancpain-spa-24-2018-numberplate.21879/

Maybe you want to include that....

Oh yes, you re right. Just downloaded Very Happy

kh73

Posts : 11
Join date : 2018-04-14

Back to top Go down

(DELETED) Acura NSX GT3 - Page 12 Empty Re: (DELETED) Acura NSX GT3

Post  Mezmaryse on 6/7/2018, 10:24

A little 30minute warm up before we begin with something serious...

(DELETED) Acura NSX GT3 - Page 12 6AJuZTq

https://www21.zippyshare.com/v/Ou1R3spY/file.html

again its rf1 work so make sure you edit the veh file entries if needed. Enjoy

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.

If you wait, all that happens is that you get older.

Everything comes to those who wait... except a cat.

- Mario Andretti
Mezmaryse
Mezmaryse

Posts : 176
Join date : 2018-01-30
Location : Your Local Race Track

Back to top Go down

(DELETED) Acura NSX GT3 - Page 12 Empty Re: (DELETED) Acura NSX GT3

Post  futzi80 on 13/7/2018, 09:29

@ClimaxF1 wrote:

(DELETED) Acura NSX GT3 - Page 12 Michae16
(DELETED) Acura NSX GT3 - Page 12 Michae17


Does anyone have the skin of #86?


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Mezmaryse wrote:A little 30minute warm up before we begin with something serious...

(DELETED) Acura NSX GT3 - Page 12 6AJuZTq

https://www21.zippyshare.com/v/Ou1R3spY/file.html

again its rf1 work so make sure you edit the veh file entries if needed. Enjoy

Do you work on the other skin #93 from Watkins Glen?

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Daniel Liman
futzi80
futzi80

Posts : 96
Join date : 2015-07-08
Age : 38
Location : Germany

Back to top Go down

(DELETED) Acura NSX GT3 - Page 12 Empty Re: (DELETED) Acura NSX GT3

Post  Mezmaryse on 13/7/2018, 14:56

Reworked the 2017 Glen liveries to the EEC model

(DELETED) Acura NSX GT3 - Page 12 YjVrKT2

(DELETED) Acura NSX GT3 - Page 12 SBrpK79



https://www89.zippyshare.com/v/9JWKweBd/file.html

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.

If you wait, all that happens is that you get older.

Everything comes to those who wait... except a cat.

- Mario Andretti
Mezmaryse
Mezmaryse

Posts : 176
Join date : 2018-01-30
Location : Your Local Race Track

Back to top Go down

(DELETED) Acura NSX GT3 - Page 12 Empty Re: (DELETED) Acura NSX GT3

Post  Triebie on 24/7/2018, 20:03

@kh73 wrote:Castrol Honda Racing Spa 24h 2018 WIP - work in progress

(DELETED) Acura NSX GT3 - Page 12 Castro11
(DELETED) Acura NSX GT3 - Page 12 Castro12
(DELETED) Acura NSX GT3 - Page 12 Castro13


Thanks a lot for the great car Triebie

any update mate?
At RD they posted the Spa number panel....
I guess you need that!

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/blancpain-spa-24-2018-numberplate.21879/

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ulf Triebener, Germany
Triebie
Triebie

Posts : 860
Join date : 2012-05-28
Age : 55

Back to top Go down

(DELETED) Acura NSX GT3 - Page 12 Empty Re: (DELETED) Acura NSX GT3

Post  kh73 on 27/7/2018, 09:35

@Triebie wrote:
@kh73 wrote:Castrol Honda Racing Spa 24h 2018 WIP - work in progress

(DELETED) Acura NSX GT3 - Page 12 Castro11
(DELETED) Acura NSX GT3 - Page 12 Castro12
(DELETED) Acura NSX GT3 - Page 12 Castro13


Thanks a lot for the great car Triebie

any update mate?
At RD they posted the Spa number panel....
I guess you need that!

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/blancpain-spa-24-2018-numberplate.21879/



yes, i worked on it yesterday, its nearly finished, just some small things left. Hopfully i can finish it today and upload it. I had to wait for the final version with pro-am sticker etc so it took some time before i could continue working on it.
Thanks again for the number panel

kh73

Posts : 11
Join date : 2018-04-14

Back to top Go down

(DELETED) Acura NSX GT3 - Page 12 Empty Re: (DELETED) Acura NSX GT3

Post  kh73 on 27/7/2018, 16:28

Here is my Castrol Honda Racing skin for the 24h Spa 2018

(DELETED) Acura NSX GT3 - Page 12 Castro14
(DELETED) Acura NSX GT3 - Page 12 Castro15
(DELETED) Acura NSX GT3 - Page 12 Castro16


Have fun with it
http://www.mediafire.com/file/t1bgduc39hiekwd/Castrol_Honda_Racing.7z/file
(you have to make your own veh file! otherwise it wont work, sorry for that)

kh73

Posts : 11
Join date : 2018-04-14

Back to top Go down

(DELETED) Acura NSX GT3 - Page 12 Empty Re: (DELETED) Acura NSX GT3

Post  repaban on 27/7/2018, 23:23

Nice skin thank you

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Guy Reppert
repaban
repaban

Posts : 671
Join date : 2016-09-02
Age : 62
Location : France

Back to top Go down

(DELETED) Acura NSX GT3 - Page 12 Empty Re: (DELETED) Acura NSX GT3

Post  raphaelnariga on 30/7/2018, 23:20

Nice skin mate!!! Thanks a lot, I think I will start skinning 24h Spa....

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Raphael Oliveira  (DELETED) Acura NSX GT3 - Page 12 1280px12
raphaelnariga
raphaelnariga

Posts : 586
Join date : 2012-09-04
Age : 33
Location : ES / Brazil

https://www.youtube.com/raphaelanriga

Back to top Go down

(DELETED) Acura NSX GT3 - Page 12 Empty Re: (DELETED) Acura NSX GT3

Post  racerm on 30/7/2018, 23:45

Will you still need to do a new template before tackling the last two SGT skins?

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
LENNIE MITCHELL
racerm
racerm

Posts : 334
Join date : 2012-10-25

Back to top Go down

(DELETED) Acura NSX GT3 - Page 12 Empty Re: (DELETED) Acura NSX GT3

Post  LeMansDriver22 on 1/8/2018, 11:35

Thank You for the Castrol Honda!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Greeting Philipp
LeMansDriver22
LeMansDriver22

Posts : 536
Join date : 2014-08-30
Location : Germany

Back to top Go down

(DELETED) Acura NSX GT3 - Page 12 Empty Re: (DELETED) Acura NSX GT3

Post  Emyr27 on 2/8/2018, 18:06

Hi ! Is there a way to switch to other tyre brands ? I would like to race the Acura with Dunlop14 tyres Smile Thanks a lot for this beautiful car Cool
Emyr27
Emyr27

Posts : 10
Join date : 2018-03-24
Location : France

Back to top Go down

(DELETED) Acura NSX GT3 - Page 12 Empty Re: (DELETED) Acura NSX GT3

Post  Triebie on 4/8/2018, 21:22

thanks for the skin mate!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ulf Triebener, Germany
Triebie
Triebie

Posts : 860
Join date : 2012-05-28
Age : 55

Back to top Go down

(DELETED) Acura NSX GT3 - Page 12 Empty Re: (DELETED) Acura NSX GT3

Post  mkel1966 on 7/8/2018, 03:57

@Triebie wrote:here you have my Acura NSX GT3!

(DELETED) Acura NSX GT3 - Page 12 Screen15

Carbody file taken from the mobile game "Racing Rivals", rest made by me.
template included made by Sylphide (thanks again mate!)

i totally remapped the car so there is no skin yet.
Hopefully this will change soon:-)

This car is part of my private mod adapted for EEC GT3 mod.
Sound taken from the EEC Cadillac, feel free to come up with better and more realistic sounds.
Feel free to convert the car to other platforms!
Hopefully this will lead to even more skins.

And now have fun!

http://www.mediafire.com/file/xsx1r1rzo3hkth6/Acura_NSXGT3_forEEC.7z

small update
http://www.mediafire.com/file/1dzxgh3asa5xe29/Acura_NSXGT3_update01.7z

-paintable windows, template included
- wincut added to cpit view
-steeringwheel axis fixed

Hi! I'm new here. I just downloaded this mod but there is no sound when in-game. There seem to be no folder for the sound. Do I have to do something? And which folder do I put your small update? Thanks.

mkel1966

Posts : 3
Join date : 2016-10-19

Back to top Go down

(DELETED) Acura NSX GT3 - Page 12 Empty Re: (DELETED) Acura NSX GT3

Post  Mezmaryse on 7/8/2018, 20:27

@mkel1966 wrote:
@Triebie wrote:here you have my Acura NSX GT3!

(DELETED) Acura NSX GT3 - Page 12 Screen15

Carbody file taken from the mobile game "Racing Rivals", rest made by me.
template included made by Sylphide (thanks again mate!)

i totally remapped the car so there is no skin yet.
Hopefully this will change soon:-)

This car is part of my private mod adapted for EEC GT3 mod.
Sound taken from the EEC Cadillac, feel free to come up with better and more realistic sounds.
Feel free to convert the car to other platforms!
Hopefully this will lead to even more skins.

And now have fun!

http://www.mediafire.com/file/xsx1r1rzo3hkth6/Acura_NSXGT3_forEEC.7z

small update
http://www.mediafire.com/file/1dzxgh3asa5xe29/Acura_NSXGT3_update01.7z

-paintable windows, template included
- wincut added to cpit view
-steeringwheel axis fixed

Hi! I'm new here. I just downloaded this mod but there is no sound when in-game. There seem to be no folder for the sound. Do I have to do something? And which folder do I put your small update? Thanks.

there are no engine sounds for this car yet, you can use any V6/V8'ish engine sound. i use the mclaren sound for example, lotus would work too. copy the sound file from those cars in the nsx folder and edit the vehicle file to match the sound file thats it and you have roaring engines

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.

If you wait, all that happens is that you get older.

Everything comes to those who wait... except a cat.

- Mario Andretti
Mezmaryse
Mezmaryse

Posts : 176
Join date : 2018-01-30
Location : Your Local Race Track

Back to top Go down

(DELETED) Acura NSX GT3 - Page 12 Empty Re: (DELETED) Acura NSX GT3

Post  ChaosZero on 7/8/2018, 20:42

@mkel1966 wrote:
Hi! I'm new here. I just downloaded this mod but there is no sound when in-game. There seem to be no folder for the sound. Do I have to do something? And which folder do I put your small update? Thanks.
You're not new here. You've been registered here for 2 years and this is your first post which doesn't qualify as being new.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
ぜんにほんジーティーせんしゅけん
ChaosZero
ChaosZero
Moderator

Posts : 1135
Join date : 2012-05-04
Age : 26
Location : Italy

Back to top Go down

(DELETED) Acura NSX GT3 - Page 12 Empty Re: (DELETED) Acura NSX GT3

Post  mkel1966 on 7/8/2018, 20:57

@Mezmaryse wrote:
there are no engine sounds for this car yet, you can use any V6/V8'ish engine sound. i use the mclaren sound for example, lotus would work too. copy the sound file from those cars in the nsx folder and edit the vehicle file to match the sound file thats it and you have roaring engines

Thanks... Smile

edit:  If it's not too much to ask, could you show me how you did it? I copied the McLaren sound file to NSX folder but I can't find the VEH file so I renamed the McLaren sound file to 'Acura_NSX_GT3_xxx' and to some other filename but I couldn't make it to work.


Last edited by mkel1966 on 7/8/2018, 23:34; edited 1 time in total

mkel1966

Posts : 3
Join date : 2016-10-19

Back to top Go down

(DELETED) Acura NSX GT3 - Page 12 Empty Re: (DELETED) Acura NSX GT3

Post  mkel1966 on 7/8/2018, 21:00

@ChaosZero wrote:
@mkel1966 wrote:

You're not new here. You've been registered here for 2 years and this is your first post which doesn't qualify as being new.

Sorry  mate..I was thinking about my 1st post here.

mkel1966

Posts : 3
Join date : 2016-10-19

Back to top Go down

(DELETED) Acura NSX GT3 - Page 12 Empty Re: (DELETED) Acura NSX GT3

Post  Mezmaryse on 11/8/2018, 08:05

@mkel1966 wrote:
@Mezmaryse wrote:
there are no engine sounds for this car yet, you can use any V6/V8'ish engine sound. i use the mclaren sound for example, lotus would work too. copy the sound file from those cars in the nsx folder and edit the vehicle file to match the sound file thats it and you have roaring engines

Thanks... Smile

edit:  If it's not too much to ask, could you show me how you did it? I copied the McLaren sound file to NSX folder but I can't find the VEH file so I renamed the McLaren sound file to 'Acura_NSX_GT3_xxx' and to some other filename but I couldn't make it to work.

i dont know about AMS file structure its vah. for rf1. just look for a textfile where theres a bunch of entries like tea name and driver names, there should be a entry for the car sounds, just edit the name wo the copied content of the other car

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.

If you wait, all that happens is that you get older.

Everything comes to those who wait... except a cat.

- Mario Andretti
Mezmaryse
Mezmaryse

Posts : 176
Join date : 2018-01-30
Location : Your Local Race Track

Back to top Go down

(DELETED) Acura NSX GT3 - Page 12 Empty Re: (DELETED) Acura NSX GT3

Post  kh73 on 15/8/2018, 18:23

here is my next Honda skin, have fun with it

84 - JAS Motorsport World Cup Macau 2017

(DELETED) Acura NSX GT3 - Page 12 Jasmot10
(DELETED) Acura NSX GT3 - Page 12 Jasmot11
(DELETED) Acura NSX GT3 - Page 12 Jasmot12

http://www.mediafire.com/file/heapjip5ihivmdv/JAS_Motorsport-newmodel.7z/file
again, you have to create your own veh file

kh73

Posts : 11
Join date : 2018-04-14

Back to top Go down

(DELETED) Acura NSX GT3 - Page 12 Empty Re: (DELETED) Acura NSX GT3

Post  kh73 on 15/8/2018, 18:29

Honda Team Motul Suzuka 10h 2018 - WIP

(DELETED) Acura NSX GT3 - Page 12 Hondat10
(DELETED) Acura NSX GT3 - Page 12 Hondat11

i ll add a download link when i can add the numberplate

kh73

Posts : 11
Join date : 2018-04-14

Back to top Go down

(DELETED) Acura NSX GT3 - Page 12 Empty Re: (DELETED) Acura NSX GT3

Post  Godwind Racing on 16/9/2018, 16:50

Did an AI test and they are usually slower than almost everybody else bar the Carrera Cup cars by a amrgin, Is there a way to keep them o n par with the others but keep up with the great work. Thanks

Godwind Racing

Posts : 9
Join date : 2018-05-22

Back to top Go down

(DELETED) Acura NSX GT3 - Page 12 Empty Re: (DELETED) Acura NSX GT3

Post  Triebie on 19/9/2018, 08:48

use the physics files from some other car like the Nissan GTR maybe....
or reduce the body weight in the .hdv file by 50 kilos or so...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ulf Triebener, Germany
Triebie
Triebie

Posts : 860
Join date : 2012-05-28
Age : 55

Back to top Go down

(DELETED) Acura NSX GT3 - Page 12 Empty Re: (DELETED) Acura NSX GT3

Post  Mezmaryse on 5/10/2018, 17:39

(DELETED) Acura NSX GT3 - Page 12 EVy4wbq


https://www64.zippyshare.com/v/FROZhcvs/file.html


Last edited by Mezmaryse on 20/10/2018, 21:01; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Moved Link for Download)

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.

If you wait, all that happens is that you get older.

Everything comes to those who wait... except a cat.

- Mario Andretti
Mezmaryse
Mezmaryse

Posts : 176
Join date : 2018-01-30
Location : Your Local Race Track

Back to top Go down

(DELETED) Acura NSX GT3 - Page 12 Empty Re: (DELETED) Acura NSX GT3

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum