EEC We Go Faster
Twitter
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

Reiza

Overtake Motorsport
Top posters
Kalinin (10325)
(DELETED) Acura NSX GT3 - Page 11 I_vote_lcap(DELETED) Acura NSX GT3 - Page 11 I_voting_bar(DELETED) Acura NSX GT3 - Page 11 I_vote_rcap 
PATR10T (9023)
(DELETED) Acura NSX GT3 - Page 11 I_vote_lcap(DELETED) Acura NSX GT3 - Page 11 I_voting_bar(DELETED) Acura NSX GT3 - Page 11 I_vote_rcap 
ilu2404 (3974)
(DELETED) Acura NSX GT3 - Page 11 I_vote_lcap(DELETED) Acura NSX GT3 - Page 11 I_voting_bar(DELETED) Acura NSX GT3 - Page 11 I_vote_rcap 
JorritVD (3048)
(DELETED) Acura NSX GT3 - Page 11 I_vote_lcap(DELETED) Acura NSX GT3 - Page 11 I_voting_bar(DELETED) Acura NSX GT3 - Page 11 I_vote_rcap 
alexmezza (2582)
(DELETED) Acura NSX GT3 - Page 11 I_vote_lcap(DELETED) Acura NSX GT3 - Page 11 I_voting_bar(DELETED) Acura NSX GT3 - Page 11 I_vote_rcap 
bmwcrash (2420)
(DELETED) Acura NSX GT3 - Page 11 I_vote_lcap(DELETED) Acura NSX GT3 - Page 11 I_voting_bar(DELETED) Acura NSX GT3 - Page 11 I_vote_rcap 
Totenkopf (2281)
(DELETED) Acura NSX GT3 - Page 11 I_vote_lcap(DELETED) Acura NSX GT3 - Page 11 I_voting_bar(DELETED) Acura NSX GT3 - Page 11 I_vote_rcap 
dbr93 (2245)
(DELETED) Acura NSX GT3 - Page 11 I_vote_lcap(DELETED) Acura NSX GT3 - Page 11 I_voting_bar(DELETED) Acura NSX GT3 - Page 11 I_vote_rcap 
Nectaria (2058)
(DELETED) Acura NSX GT3 - Page 11 I_vote_lcap(DELETED) Acura NSX GT3 - Page 11 I_voting_bar(DELETED) Acura NSX GT3 - Page 11 I_vote_rcap 
Maxellero (1809)
(DELETED) Acura NSX GT3 - Page 11 I_vote_lcap(DELETED) Acura NSX GT3 - Page 11 I_voting_bar(DELETED) Acura NSX GT3 - Page 11 I_vote_rcap 


(DELETED) Acura NSX GT3

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

(DELETED) Acura NSX GT3 - Page 11 Empty Re: (DELETED) Acura NSX GT3

Post  Christ Tiansen on 11/6/2018, 21:58

@hossy0saka wrote:(DELETED) Acura NSX GT3 - Page 11 Carguy10

ClimaxF1's skin pack has changed Pirelli tires to Michelin tires.
I would like to change Continental tires to Yokohama tires as well.
Please tell me what DDS file of what name should be added.

Modulo NSX isn't use Michelin Tyre at Super GT right? scratch

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Christ Tiansen drive (DELETED) Acura NSX GT3 - Page 11 10-log12
Christ Tiansen
Christ Tiansen

Posts : 62
Join date : 2017-12-24
Age : 19
Location : Pekanbaru , Indonesian

Back to top Go down

(DELETED) Acura NSX GT3 - Page 11 Empty Re: (DELETED) Acura NSX GT3

Post  hossy0saka on 12/6/2018, 01:18

@Christ Tiansen wrote:Modulo NSX isn't use Michelin Tyre at Super GT right? scratch

Thank you for pointing out.
Modulo also wear yokohama tire.
It corresponds with the next version.
If you can not wait, open 18SGT34.veh with a text editor and change line 11 to GenString = 22.
Thank you.

hossy0saka

Posts : 16
Join date : 2018-02-12

Back to top Go down

(DELETED) Acura NSX GT3 - Page 11 Empty Re: (DELETED) Acura NSX GT3

Post  gonzo-cool on 12/6/2018, 19:30

2018 Schubert Motorsport cars #9 and #10 Reb Bull Ring livery

(DELETED) Acura NSX GT3 - Page 11 Ams_2011

(DELETED) Acura NSX GT3 - Page 11 Ams_2010

https://www74.zippyshare.com/v/FW8O9GkX/file.html

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Osamu Kanagi

gonzo-cool

Posts : 231
Join date : 2013-02-23
Age : 39
Location : Germany/Japan

Back to top Go down

(DELETED) Acura NSX GT3 - Page 11 Empty Re: (DELETED) Acura NSX GT3

Post  Triebie on 12/6/2018, 19:36

thx mate!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ulf Triebener, Germany
Triebie
Triebie

Posts : 858
Join date : 2012-05-28
Age : 55

Back to top Go down

(DELETED) Acura NSX GT3 - Page 11 Empty Re: (DELETED) Acura NSX GT3

Post  Xtra-Large on 12/6/2018, 20:39

Really Nice ADAC 18 , thank you!! Very Happy

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Lucas Paoletti a.k.a X-L (DELETED) Acura NSX GT3 - Page 11 Flag_argentina20080609
Xtra-Large
Xtra-Large

Posts : 1169
Join date : 2012-05-17
Age : 41
Location : Argentina

Back to top Go down

(DELETED) Acura NSX GT3 - Page 11 Empty Re: (DELETED) Acura NSX GT3

Post  dsl2012 on 12/6/2018, 23:00

Thank you for the ADAC Schubert cars, Osamu!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Stephan Lichius
dsl2012
dsl2012

Posts : 33
Join date : 2016-04-24
Age : 53
Location : Germany, Düsseldorf

Back to top Go down

(DELETED) Acura NSX GT3 - Page 11 Empty Re: (DELETED) Acura NSX GT3

Post  Mezmaryse on 13/6/2018, 10:13

Here ya go. Download link to the 2018 Jessica Karp designed acuras of michael/meyer shank racing plus 2017 aero color livery and honda america racing team, CJ wilson racing

https://www73.zippyshare.com/v/O31OpnzL/file.html
enjoy the ride with them!


(DELETED) Acura NSX GT3 - Page 11 8T9dXYn

(DELETED) Acura NSX GT3 - Page 11 Yttskq0


NOTE: you might have to edit the veh. file because these are rfactor1 entries that could differ from your content other than that the dds. files are fine (even those of MSR you might think are broken)


Last edited by Mezmaryse on 13/6/2018, 16:58; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Picture links moved)

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.

If you wait, all that happens is that you get older.

Everything comes to those who wait... except a cat.

- Mario Andretti
Mezmaryse
Mezmaryse

Posts : 176
Join date : 2018-01-30
Location : Your Local Race Track

Back to top Go down

(DELETED) Acura NSX GT3 - Page 11 Empty Re: (DELETED) Acura NSX GT3

Post  Triebie on 13/6/2018, 11:57

THX mate, highly appreciated!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ulf Triebener, Germany
Triebie
Triebie

Posts : 858
Join date : 2012-05-28
Age : 55

Back to top Go down

(DELETED) Acura NSX GT3 - Page 11 Empty Re: (DELETED) Acura NSX GT3

Post  LeMansDriver22 on 13/6/2018, 19:25

Thank you for the Schuberth Hondas! The white livery looks great on the NSX!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Greeting Philipp
LeMansDriver22
LeMansDriver22

Posts : 536
Join date : 2014-08-30
Location : Germany

Back to top Go down

(DELETED) Acura NSX GT3 - Page 11 Empty Re: (DELETED) Acura NSX GT3

Post  Triebie on 23/6/2018, 15:22

another nice livery showing up....
http://sportscar365.com/imsa/iwsc/msr-unveils-patriotic-livery-for-watkins-glen/

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ulf Triebener, Germany
Triebie
Triebie

Posts : 858
Join date : 2012-05-28
Age : 55

Back to top Go down

(DELETED) Acura NSX GT3 - Page 11 Empty Re: (DELETED) Acura NSX GT3

Post  repaban on 24/6/2018, 01:02

Very nice car thank you cheers

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Guy Reppert
repaban
repaban

Posts : 671
Join date : 2016-09-02
Age : 62
Location : France

Back to top Go down

(DELETED) Acura NSX GT3 - Page 11 Empty Re: (DELETED) Acura NSX GT3

Post  AngelOfAttack on 24/6/2018, 07:00

Does anyone have same issue with me?
I can see a gaint black cut at some angle in cockpit view, moves related to head angle, on ANY track. it doesn't block any buildings, trees or 3D mountains, it just over the background sky....
I use a TrackIR so I can easily see it with some angel, but even without TIR, when climbing, braking... it may show up (that's why it's annoying)

I tried to see it from different angel, it shapes like a window frame, floting away from car but look as big as it 's on the windshield.

EDIT: after test with Acura_NSX_GT3.gen file, I found it's related with "MESHFILE=NSXGT3_CPIT_DETAILS.gmt" , I'm not a mesh modder, could someone have a check with that?
AngelOfAttack
AngelOfAttack

Posts : 1
Join date : 2015-06-14

Back to top Go down

(DELETED) Acura NSX GT3 - Page 11 Empty Re: (DELETED) Acura NSX GT3

Post  Mezmaryse on 24/6/2018, 17:30

@Triebie wrote:another nice livery showing up....
http://sportscar365.com/imsa/iwsc/msr-unveils-patriotic-livery-for-watkins-glen/

will be taken car of in my summer vacation. i still owe the 2017 independence day livery so ill do both

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.

If you wait, all that happens is that you get older.

Everything comes to those who wait... except a cat.

- Mario Andretti
Mezmaryse
Mezmaryse

Posts : 176
Join date : 2018-01-30
Location : Your Local Race Track

Back to top Go down

(DELETED) Acura NSX GT3 - Page 11 Empty Re: (DELETED) Acura NSX GT3

Post  Triebie on 24/6/2018, 19:47

looking forward, thx!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ulf Triebener, Germany
Triebie
Triebie

Posts : 858
Join date : 2012-05-28
Age : 55

Back to top Go down

(DELETED) Acura NSX GT3 - Page 11 Empty Re: (DELETED) Acura NSX GT3

Post  dreameral on 30/6/2018, 07:15

Nice mod, but no sound???
dreameral
dreameral

Posts : 25
Join date : 2017-11-18

Back to top Go down

(DELETED) Acura NSX GT3 - Page 11 Empty Sound pack

Post  ClimaxF1 on 30/6/2018, 12:19

@dreameral wrote:Nice mod, but no sound???

There is a sound mod for the car.

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/blancpain-super-gt-acura-nsx-gt3-series-skin-pack-sound-mod.20012/

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
(DELETED) Acura NSX GT3 - Page 11 Eec_si11
ClimaxF1
ClimaxF1

Posts : 347
Join date : 2017-12-04
Age : 41
Location : Switzerland & South Africa

Back to top Go down

(DELETED) Acura NSX GT3 - Page 11 Empty Re: (DELETED) Acura NSX GT3

Post  dreameral on 30/6/2018, 12:34

Yes I do have that  and it works fine. But in the EEC_GT3 pack itself, there is no sound for this mod. Is there anyway i can copy a sfx into the EEC GT3

btw I did copy your sound file file to the  EEC_GT3, but no luck. I am no techie, as you know  confused
dreameral
dreameral

Posts : 25
Join date : 2017-11-18

Back to top Go down

(DELETED) Acura NSX GT3 - Page 11 Empty Re: (DELETED) Acura NSX GT3

Post  ClimaxF1 on 30/6/2018, 12:55

@dreameral wrote:Yes I do have that  and it works fine. But in the EEC_GT3 pack itself, there is no sound for this mod. Is there anyway i can copy a sfx into the EEC GT3

btw I did copy your sound file file to the  EEC_GT3, but no luck. I am no techie, as you know  confused

From my sound mod all you have to do is copy the Acura_sounds sfx file to where the skins that you are using are located and paste it into the folder with the rest of the car files.

Then each skin has it's own veh. file which you can edit (use notepad) the sounds to Sounds=Acura_sounds.sfx

HDVehicle=Acura_NSX_GT3.hdv
Graphics=Acura_NSX_GT3.gen
Spinner=Acura_NSX_GT3_Spinner.gen
Cameras=Acura_NSX_GT3_cams.cam
GenString=12
Sounds=Acura_sounds.sfx
HeadPhysics=EEC_HeadPhysics.ini
Cockpit=Acura_NSX_GT3_cockpitinfo.ini
Upgrades=Acura_NSX_GT3_Upgrades.ini

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
(DELETED) Acura NSX GT3 - Page 11 Eec_si11
ClimaxF1
ClimaxF1

Posts : 347
Join date : 2017-12-04
Age : 41
Location : Switzerland & South Africa

Back to top Go down

(DELETED) Acura NSX GT3 - Page 11 Empty Re: (DELETED) Acura NSX GT3

Post  dreameral on 30/6/2018, 13:45

@ClimaxF1 wrote:
@dreameral wrote:Yes I do have that  and it works fine. But in the EEC_GT3 pack itself, there is no sound for this mod. Is there anyway i can copy a sfx into the EEC GT3

btw I did copy your sound file file to the  EEC_GT3, but no luck. I am no techie, as you know  confused

From my sound mod all you have to do is copy the Acura_sounds sfx file to where the skins that you are using are located and paste it into the folder with the rest of the car files.

Then each skin has it's own veh. file which you can edit (use notepad) the sounds to Sounds=Acura_sounds.sfx

HDVehicle=Acura_NSX_GT3.hdv
Graphics=Acura_NSX_GT3.gen
Spinner=Acura_NSX_GT3_Spinner.gen
Cameras=Acura_NSX_GT3_cams.cam
GenString=12
Sounds=Acura_sounds.sfx
HeadPhysics=EEC_HeadPhysics.ini
Cockpit=Acura_NSX_GT3_cockpitinfo.ini
Upgrades=Acura_NSX_GT3_Upgrades.ini


Your sound.sfx file "Sounds=Acura_sounds.sfx" currently sits in "GameData/Vehicles/EEC_GT3/Acura_NSX_GT3.

The sound works fine when using your  Series "BlancpainAcuraGT3". However, there is NO sound when using Series "EECGT3".

I might also add, that due to some other issues I deleted Automobilista and then did a clean reinstall. I then loaded EEC  GT3  Base vers 2.2 and followed by loading Updated - EEC Endurance Series Base Mod V2.3. I then loaded your Series. Is there any issue that your Series is not in sync with the V2.3?

I am not unduly worried if I cant get sound with the NSX vehicle when playing GT3. It works perfectly in your Blancpain series.
dreameral
dreameral

Posts : 25
Join date : 2017-11-18

Back to top Go down

(DELETED) Acura NSX GT3 - Page 11 Empty Re: (DELETED) Acura NSX GT3

Post  ClimaxF1 on 30/6/2018, 14:09

@dreameral wrote:
@ClimaxF1 wrote:
@dreameral wrote:Yes I do have that  and it works fine. But in the EEC_GT3 pack itself, there is no sound for this mod. Is there anyway i can copy a sfx into the EEC GT3

btw I did copy your sound file file to the  EEC_GT3, but no luck. I am no techie, as you know  confused

From my sound mod all you have to do is copy the Acura_sounds sfx file to where the skins that you are using are located and paste it into the folder with the rest of the car files.

Then each skin has it's own veh. file which you can edit (use notepad) the sounds to Sounds=Acura_sounds.sfx

HDVehicle=Acura_NSX_GT3.hdv
Graphics=Acura_NSX_GT3.gen
Spinner=Acura_NSX_GT3_Spinner.gen
Cameras=Acura_NSX_GT3_cams.cam
GenString=12
Sounds=Acura_sounds.sfx
HeadPhysics=EEC_HeadPhysics.ini
Cockpit=Acura_NSX_GT3_cockpitinfo.ini
Upgrades=Acura_NSX_GT3_Upgrades.ini


Your sound.sfx file "Sounds=Acura_sounds.sfx" currently sits in "GameData/Vehicles/EEC_GT3/Acura_NSX_GT3.

The sound works fine when using your  Series "BlancpainAcuraGT3". However, there is NO sound when using Series "EECGT3".

I might also add, that due to some other issues I deleted Automobilista and then did a clean reinstall. I then loaded EEC  GT3  Base vers 2.2 and followed by loading Updated - EEC Endurance Series Base Mod V2.3. I then loaded your Series. Is there any issue that your Series is not in sync with the V2.3?

I am not unduly worried if I cant get sound with the NSX vehicle when playing GT3. It works perfectly in your Blancpain series.

I can't remember off hand where the original Acura mod sits but you must follow the instructions above and you will have sound.
Where ever it is that you have installed the vehicle you must copy the sfx sound file there and those skins that you want sound you must edit the vehicle files with notepad to:

All my skins veh. folders are like this below, you must edit the other skin veh. file the same.

HDVehicle=Acura_NSX_GT3.hdv
Graphics=Acura_NSX_GT3.gen
Spinner=Acura_NSX_GT3_Spinner.gen
Cameras=Acura_NSX_GT3_cams.cam
GenString=12
Sounds=Acura_sounds.sfx
HeadPhysics=EEC_HeadPhysics.ini
Cockpit=Acura_NSX_GT3_cockpitinfo.ini
Upgrades=Acura_NSX_GT3_Upgrades.ini

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
(DELETED) Acura NSX GT3 - Page 11 Eec_si11
ClimaxF1
ClimaxF1

Posts : 347
Join date : 2017-12-04
Age : 41
Location : Switzerland & South Africa

Back to top Go down

(DELETED) Acura NSX GT3 - Page 11 Empty Re: (DELETED) Acura NSX GT3

Post  dreameral on 30/6/2018, 15:58

@ClimaxF1 wrote:
@dreameral wrote:
@ClimaxF1 wrote:
@dreameral wrote:Yes I do have that  and it works fine. But in the EEC_GT3 pack itself, there is no sound for this mod. Is there anyway i can copy a sfx into the EEC GT3

btw I did copy your sound file file to the  EEC_GT3, but no luck. I am no techie, as you know  confused

From my sound mod all you have to do is copy the Acura_sounds sfx file to where the skins that you are using are located and paste it into the folder with the rest of the car files.

Then each skin has it's own veh. file which you can edit (use notepad) the sounds to Sounds=Acura_sounds.sfx

HDVehicle=Acura_NSX_GT3.hdv
Graphics=Acura_NSX_GT3.gen
Spinner=Acura_NSX_GT3_Spinner.gen
Cameras=Acura_NSX_GT3_cams.cam
GenString=12
Sounds=Acura_sounds.sfx
HeadPhysics=EEC_HeadPhysics.ini
Cockpit=Acura_NSX_GT3_cockpitinfo.ini
Upgrades=Acura_NSX_GT3_Upgrades.ini


Your sound.sfx file "Sounds=Acura_sounds.sfx" currently sits in "GameData/Vehicles/EEC_GT3/Acura_NSX_GT3.

The sound works fine when using your  Series "BlancpainAcuraGT3". However, there is NO sound when using Series "EECGT3".

I might also add, that due to some other issues I deleted Automobilista and then did a clean reinstall. I then loaded EEC  GT3  Base vers 2.2 and followed by loading Updated - EEC Endurance Series Base Mod V2.3. I then loaded your Series. Is there any issue that your Series is not in sync with the V2.3?

I am not unduly worried if I cant get sound with the NSX vehicle when playing GT3. It works perfectly in your Blancpain series.

I can't remember off hand where the original Acura mod sits but you must follow the instructions above and you will have sound.
Where ever it is that you have installed the vehicle you must copy the sfx sound file there and those skins that you want sound you must edit the vehicle files with notepad to:

All my skins veh. folders are like this below, you must edit the other skin veh. file the same.

HDVehicle=Acura_NSX_GT3.hdv
Graphics=Acura_NSX_GT3.gen
Spinner=Acura_NSX_GT3_Spinner.gen
Cameras=Acura_NSX_GT3_cams.cam
GenString=12
Sounds=Acura_sounds.sfx
HeadPhysics=EEC_HeadPhysics.ini
Cockpit=Acura_NSX_GT3_cockpitinfo.ini
Upgrades=Acura_NSX_GT3_Upgrades.ini

The sound did not work in the original "(RELEASE) Acura NSX GT3" by Triebie after i did a clean re install of Automobilista. As stated, I installed each mod in order as above. Why the sound doesnt work in GT3 Series, I have no idea. I wont pursue it any longer. Thank for you help anyway.
dreameral
dreameral

Posts : 25
Join date : 2017-11-18

Back to top Go down

(DELETED) Acura NSX GT3 - Page 11 Empty Re: (DELETED) Acura NSX GT3

Post  ClimaxF1 on 30/6/2018, 18:44

The original Acura sounds Triebie used the Cadillac, you can easily just take sfx Cadillac sound file from the GT3 mod and paste into the Acura folder and edit the skins veh. files the same as the cadillac sfx file.

HDVehicle=Acura_NSX_GT3.hdv
Graphics=Acura_NSX_GT3.gen
Spinner=Acura_NSX_GT3_Spinner.gen
Cameras=Acura_NSX_GT3_cams.cam
GenString=12
Sounds=Cadillac_ATSVR.sfx
HeadPhysics=EEC_HeadPhysics.ini
Cockpit=Acura_NSX_GT3_cockpitinfo.ini
Upgrades=Acura_NSX_GT3_Upgrades.ini

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
(DELETED) Acura NSX GT3 - Page 11 Eec_si11
ClimaxF1
ClimaxF1

Posts : 347
Join date : 2017-12-04
Age : 41
Location : Switzerland & South Africa

Back to top Go down

(DELETED) Acura NSX GT3 - Page 11 Empty Re: (DELETED) Acura NSX GT3

Post  dreameral on 1/7/2018, 05:45

@ClimaxF1 wrote:The original Acura sounds Triebie used the Cadillac, you can easily just take sfx Cadillac sound file from the GT3 mod and paste into the Acura folder and edit the skins veh. files the same as the cadillac sfx file.

HDVehicle=Acura_NSX_GT3.hdv
Graphics=Acura_NSX_GT3.gen
Spinner=Acura_NSX_GT3_Spinner.gen
Cameras=Acura_NSX_GT3_cams.cam
GenString=12
Sounds=Cadillac_ATSVR.sfx
HeadPhysics=EEC_HeadPhysics.ini
Cockpit=Acura_NSX_GT3_cockpitinfo.ini
Upgrades=Acura_NSX_GT3_Upgrades.ini

Thank you for all of your advice. The penny eventually dropped!!! I followed your original advice, changing skin file (I was looking at folders and not realising to change the test car skin). So both GT3 and Blancpain Series (for NSX) work perfectly. Yay!!!   cheers
dreameral
dreameral

Posts : 25
Join date : 2017-11-18

Back to top Go down

(DELETED) Acura NSX GT3 - Page 11 Empty Re: (DELETED) Acura NSX GT3

Post  kh73 on 3/7/2018, 21:03

Castrol Honda Racing Spa 24h 2018 WIP - work in progress

(DELETED) Acura NSX GT3 - Page 11 Castro11
(DELETED) Acura NSX GT3 - Page 11 Castro12
(DELETED) Acura NSX GT3 - Page 11 Castro13


Thanks a lot for the great car Triebie

kh73

Posts : 11
Join date : 2018-04-14

Back to top Go down

(DELETED) Acura NSX GT3 - Page 11 Empty Re: (DELETED) Acura NSX GT3

Post  ThatAudiFan on 4/7/2018, 10:24

Looks awesome mate! Looking forward to the release Smile

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
(DELETED) Acura NSX GT3 - Page 11 Dutch_flag Harm Roelofs
(DELETED) Acura NSX GT3 - Page 11 Sign10
ThatAudiFan
ThatAudiFan

Posts : 1561
Join date : 2014-06-17
Age : 21
Location : The Netherlands

Back to top Go down

(DELETED) Acura NSX GT3 - Page 11 Empty Re: (DELETED) Acura NSX GT3

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum