dbr93 (2234)

Nectaria (2058)

Maxellero (1594)

(RELEASE) Acura NSX GT3

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Re: (RELEASE) Acura NSX GT3

Post  panozmax on 9/3/2018, 19:17

Awesome Car and work! Thanks! Here's hoping for that Lexus and New Callaway Corvette too Wink

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Max Richardson drive
panozmax

Back to top Go down

Post  MrMech on 9/3/2018, 19:40

Sometimes things are just...#69nice.

I only uploaded the DDS files so you can do with them as you please.

Click Here

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Nick Dawson-Lathan

MrMech

Back to top Go down

Post  Triebie on 9/3/2018, 20:37

thank you mate, that looks quite good.

Ulf Triebener, Germany
Triebie

Back to top Go down

Post  gtracer123 on 9/3/2018, 20:47

@ClimaxF1 wrote:You should maybe convert it to AMS so that everybody else can use it with out any problems. For me it's easy to convert but there are many out there who don't know how.
Yes sorry about that, I don't have AMS. Feel free to upload it but please keep the included readme. Wink

Joe Saade
Audi - Truth in 24 - by Len Riojas - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFwoxM1MiBw

Audi - Truth in 24 II- by AudiofAmerica - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27F26UA1i6M
gtracer123

Back to top Go down

Post  ThatAudiFan on 9/3/2018, 21:45

@MrMech wrote:Sometimes things are just...#69nice.

I only uploaded the DDS files so you can do with them as you please.

Click Here

Nice skin mate, thanks a lot!

Harm Roelofs
ThatAudiFan

Back to top Go down

Post  Triebie on 10/3/2018, 01:42

@gtracer123 wrote:Thanks a lot Sir! thumps up cheers

Here's the sound from page 2.
I changed inside coasting with an HPD one, thanks to MrLeman for the info!  Wink
AMS users, you need to convert it to AMS, it's currently in GTR2 standards.
Full credits included.
www.mediafire.com/file/d941aoh3r3qb6hw/ACURA_NSX_GT3_sound.7z

tried your sounds mate but it still needs heavy adjustments for AMS.
all mix sounds are off while accelerating, when you get from the gas they are there.
have to figure that out somehow...

Ulf Triebener, Germany
Triebie

Back to top Go down

Post  gtracer123 on 10/3/2018, 02:19

Oh no, that's horrible scratch I've included everything necessary. Is AMS like rFactor sound files as well as the audio file itself? I know nothing about AMS but from what I've known is that it is very similar to rFactor.

Joe Saade
Audi - Truth in 24 - by Len Riojas - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFwoxM1MiBw

Audi - Truth in 24 II- by AudiofAmerica - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27F26UA1i6M
gtracer123

Back to top Go down

Post  MrMech on 10/3/2018, 06:06

A small throwback.

Have fun guys.

Kunimitsu cars here.

Nick Dawson-Lathan

MrMech

Back to top Go down

Post  Triebie on 10/3/2018, 10:06

thank you very much!

Ulf Triebener, Germany
Triebie

Back to top Go down

Post  ricardokil on 12/3/2018, 02:29

Hello !! First I would like to say that you did a great job, I just have a problem, my car has no engine sound, could you or anyone help me?

ricardokil

Back to top Go down

Post  Marauder on 12/3/2018, 04:40

@ricardokil wrote:
Hello !! First I would like to say that you did a great job, I just have a problem, my car has no engine sound, could you or anyone help me?

Do you have the GT3 Base Mod installed? If not, that would be the issue. The Acura uses engine sounds from there.

Chad Bartrum
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Triebie on 13/3/2018, 21:24

is anybody thinking about making the actual Rolex 24H skins?

Ulf Triebener, Germany
Triebie

Back to top Go down

Post  ThatAudiFan on 13/3/2018, 21:54

@Triebie wrote:is anybody thinking about making the actual Rolex 24H skins?
Not from my side, Michael Shank cars are just skinning nightmare Sad

Harm Roelofs
ThatAudiFan

Back to top Go down

Post  CrivitzChris on 13/3/2018, 22:09

Nothing IMSA from my side either. I have the #43 PWC17 car done to my liking with the exception of the windows. I'm about 50% done with the #93. My initial plan is to do the PWC17 Magnus Audis to finish up the full season entries, then move to PWC18 on rF2 as I spend 95% of my time in that game.

Chris Lesperance - CrivitzChris

CrivitzChris

Back to top Go down

Post  rafaelcordeiro182 on 13/3/2018, 22:22

I was painting the MSC cars, but I quit the project, I'm trying to finish my wec 14,15,16,17 seasons

Rafael Cordeiro
rafaelcordeiro182

Back to top Go down

Post  Triebie on 14/3/2018, 01:22

very sad to hear that.
i saw the skins made for the old GTR2 model though.
it doesn´t make sense for me to make those cars and spending hours on creating a template
and then the real life skins are not being made for it....
so it doesn´t seem too important for you guys, i guess i just have to accept this and move on then....

Anyway, a huge thanks again to ThatAudiFan, MrMech and ClimaxF1 for making the skins

Ulf Triebener, Germany
Triebie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sylphide on 14/3/2018, 02:05

Thats not to say the model wont be included in future league races where it would be skinned on, same with the Lexus your currently making.

Harm is right though the MSR cars are very hard to do and will take along time but i may try them on side. I could try contacting MSR or the fan group on facebook im apart of to see if they can provide anything. Their team garage is only 20 min from my house.

Troy Barman
Sylphide

Back to top Go down

Post  panozmax on 14/3/2018, 02:43

@CrivitzChris wrote:Nothing IMSA from my side either. I have the #43 PWC17 car done to my liking with the exception of the windows. I'm about 50% done with the #93. My initial plan is to do the PWC17 Magnus Audis to finish up the full season entries, then move to PWC18 on rF2 as I spend 95% of my time in that game.
Thats Awesome news!! The PWC 18 anyway

Max Richardson drive
panozmax

Back to top Go down

Post  mickeyfff on 14/3/2018, 04:19

I haven't made the Rolex skins but a real life interest of mine, the California 8 Hour Realtime Racing skin.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/902c27qmn7txc31/2018%20C8HR%20Realtime%20Racing.rar

Michael Ford
mickeyfff

Back to top Go down

Post  PhoenixWylde on 14/3/2018, 04:20

@Sylphide wrote:Thats not to say the model wont be included in future league races where it would be skinned on, same with the Lexus your currently making.

Harm is right though the MSR cars are very hard to do and will take along time but i may try them on side. I could try contacting MSR or the fan group on facebook im apart of to see if they can provide anything. Their team garage is only 20 min from my house.

I would echo Troy's statement and I'd hope you would continue with your amazing work.

It would be great to have all of the GTD cars from the IMSA Weathertech series and I think with the NSX and Lexus, that is fulfilled.

Ethan Bass

GTR2 2015 EEC STW - SimspeedRacing - 1st - Overall and Endurance Champion
GTR2 2015 EEC STW - SimspeedRacing - 1st - Endurance Champion

AMS 2017 EEC Australian GT Cup - SimspeedRacing - 1st - Overall Cup Champion
AMS 2017 EEC Australian GT Cup - SimspeedRacing - 1st - Sprint Cup Champion
AMS 2017 EEC Australian GT Cup - SimspeedRacing - 3rd - Endurance Cup

PhoenixWylde

Back to top Go down

Post  Triebie on 14/3/2018, 09:46

@Mickeyfff

very nice skin!
saw that on some pics and always wanted to have it.
Thanks for sharing!

Ulf Triebener, Germany
Triebie

Back to top Go down

Post  ThatAudiFan on 14/3/2018, 11:11

@Triebie wrote:very sad to hear that.
i saw the skins made for the old GTR2 model though.
it doesn´t make sense for me to make those cars  and spending hours on creating a template
and then the real life skins are not being made for it....
so it doesn´t seem too important for you guys, i guess i just have to accept this and move on then....

Anyway, a huge thanks again to ThatAudiFan, MrMech and ClimaxF1 for making the skins

Ulf mate, don’t get me wrong! I just think I’m don’t really have the ability to do those skins... However, there was a NSX at Macau which I have been looking at, and also the GT Masters 2018 will have two NSXs so I’m sure more skins will follow! Same for the Lexus! Wink

Harm Roelofs
ThatAudiFan

Back to top Go down

Post  JorritVD on 14/3/2018, 12:16

Pff, those are some damn hard skin. I maybe could do them, like how I did the Effort Racing 991. Using HQ pictures and put them on the car.

The sides are available. With some small adjustments I can use them well.

But need good images/pictures from the front, and rear from different angles.
Maybe here will be some stuff that can be used: https://hondaracingmedia.photoshelter.com/gallery-collection/2018/C0000BVNKOydoOtM

But league stuff costed me so much time and other issues, that I haven;t had any time to be busy with real liveries Sad
And in April I will be on holiday.

Jorrit van Dasselaar
'14 EEC GT3 Sprint Series - Champion - Grayston Engineering AMR - Team Champion - Aston Martin V12 Vantage GT3
'14 EEC TCC Season 2 - Vice-Champion - J-Tech Motorsport - Team Champion - Vauxhall Vectra
'13/'14 EEC GT Open - 3rd in GTE - SRT Motorsport - SRT Viper GTS-R - (5 of 9 races entered, 4 wins)
'13/'14 EEC WEC - LMP2 - Conquest Racing - Morgan LMP2 Nissan - (3 of 9 races enterd, 2 wins)
'12/'13 EEC GT Masters - Champion - Mamerow Racing - Audi R8 LMS ultra
'12 EEC Megane Trophy - Champion - Tech 1 Racing
JorritVD

Back to top Go down

Post  Fanapryde on 14/3/2018, 14:02

@mickeyfff wrote:
I haven't made the Rolex skins but a real life interest of mine, the California 8 Hour Realtime Racing skin.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/902c27qmn7txc31/2018%20C8HR%20Realtime%20Racing.rar
Great looking skin, thanks for sharing.

Now a question (not only related to this but also other skins of the Acura):
Why are they all epuipped with blue rims ?
And how can I fix that ? Embarassed
Fanapryde

Back to top Go down

Post  Triebie on 14/3/2018, 17:36

All is good guys!
i was just frustated about some posts here regarding my question for skins.
As long as i know that somebody is at least trying to do them, it´s good for me.
i will happily wait for whatever skins are popping up.
What i don´t like, is some kind of "i give a sh..." attitude.
just my 2 cents about "Teamwork" in a forum of racing enthusiasts....

Ulf Triebener, Germany
Triebie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum