European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» South East
[RELEASE] SUPER TOURING WORLD 2.23 - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 22:53 by sandersk

» Looking for NASCAR skins?
[RELEASE] SUPER TOURING WORLD 2.23 - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 17:03 by why_not_simracer

» Help needed FRM TOURING CARS
[RELEASE] SUPER TOURING WORLD 2.23 - Page 16 I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 15:42 by fjs

» La Dehesa Conversion from rFactor for GTR2
[RELEASE] SUPER TOURING WORLD 2.23 - Page 16 I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 04:11 by hundo

» introduce
[RELEASE] SUPER TOURING WORLD 2.23 - Page 16 I_icon_minitime22/3/2024, 12:04 by teufteuf72

» Hello from Japan
[RELEASE] SUPER TOURING WORLD 2.23 - Page 16 I_icon_minitime21/3/2024, 09:12 by GRtoyotafan2

» Greetings from Bulgaria
[RELEASE] SUPER TOURING WORLD 2.23 - Page 16 I_icon_minitime18/3/2024, 21:33 by al27

» Greetings from Argentina
[RELEASE] SUPER TOURING WORLD 2.23 - Page 16 I_icon_minitime17/3/2024, 16:14 by VamosTorino

» uh, Hello again from west of Thailand
[RELEASE] SUPER TOURING WORLD 2.23 - Page 16 I_icon_minitime17/3/2024, 14:54 by Makarofu

[RELEASE] SUPER TOURING WORLD 2.23

+60
skylinemanning
Bad News
drr6
Dexter249
Shinra
gtracer123
Littlefysh
Sheepy
guiporsche
z1000a2
Jarodparker
Sylphide
trevelyan
pera666
courty89
Tibi
guibomba
haruo
X8X8X
ChaosZero
alexmezza
Mottois
the_racer
alphalead15
Alonsopower
PeteB
jr82
gle
Nebehr
Durge Driven
johnnyZ.
LeMansDriver22
brianspeake
Markano97
antoniog7772
shovas
Alessio_F1
pimmy
ernie2492
simspeed_racing
GTP_furinkazen
toto090369
Marco Masiero
suti
skeno
theravenousbeast
sit997
miuqana
bernie91
sopgt7
Cheeveer
repaban
new0rder
Crimson764
intelpower
angeleinma
matteo1974
Illy26
Petrus
Vanaja
64 posters

Page 16 of 19 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Go down

[RELEASE] SUPER TOURING WORLD 2.23 - Page 16 Empty Re: [RELEASE] SUPER TOURING WORLD 2.23

Post  GTP_furinkazen 23/7/2018, 16:18

Before & After - VW Golf.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Subaru Impreza updates:

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Alex Coady / GBR
GTR2 modder / racing petrolhead.
Founder of: FRL Furi Race Leagues with 44 career race wins online.
My Motorsports / Gaming Chat Server on Discord - Open To All! ~ GTR2 Mods & Updates @ FRM Furi Race Mods. - EEC Topic Found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

https://discord.gg/KhvyE77

Back to top Go down

[RELEASE] SUPER TOURING WORLD 2.23 - Page 16 Empty Re: [RELEASE] SUPER TOURING WORLD 2.23

Post  Markano97 23/7/2018, 17:01

Is it possible that the interior window can be changed on the Golf??? I've tried to replace it with a white banner but no luck... Rolling Eyes

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Markos Peristerakis Super Touring Mod Skinner
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  GTP_furinkazen 23/7/2018, 23:52

Markano97 wrote:Is it possible that the interior window can be changed on the Golf??? I've tried to replace it with a white banner but no luck... Rolling Eyes

I'll have a mess around Mark.

Like many other cars the Golf will have unique CAS files depending on interior colouration.

Alex Coady / GBR
My Motorsports / Gaming Chat Server on Discord - Open To All! ~ GTR2 Mods & Updates @ FRM Furi Race Mods. - EEC Topic Found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

Back to top Go down

Post  GTP_furinkazen 24/7/2018, 15:48

Don't need words for this one. Some comparison shots and new shading, damage.

Alex Coady / GBR
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 24/7/2018, 16:03

where are the seats for the children ?

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  GTP_furinkazen 25/7/2018, 00:37

intelpower wrote:where are the seats for the children ?

Dog ate them (the seats, not the children lol! )

Alex Coady / GBR
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

Back to top Go down

Post  Jarodparker 28/7/2018, 15:05

I have see a strange things on my Audi A4, she is more high than my A4 from 1.6mod in my old computer.

It's the 3d model who are highest, not in the setup, how I can fix that ?

Lionel OCHE/FRA
Jarodparker
Jarodparker

Back to top Go down

Post  GTP_furinkazen 29/7/2018, 18:14

Jarodparker wrote:I have see a strange things on my Audi A4, she is more high than my A4 from 1.6mod in my old computer.

It's the 3d model who are highest, not  in the setup, how I can fix that ?

Issue on a couple types of the car, I presume you mean the yellow STCC entries.

Has been fixed for V3.

Alex Coady / GBR
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

Back to top Go down

Post  Jarodparker 30/7/2018, 09:55

Thank you for your answer !

IDK if it's on the STCC A4 because I have seen that on a replay with my STW 95 Pirro A4

Lionel OCHE/FRA
Jarodparker
Jarodparker

Back to top Go down

[RELEASE] SUPER TOURING WORLD 2.23 - Page 16 Empty game crash

Post  Guest 2/8/2018, 14:27

the game crashes as soon as it gets to main menu.was working fine with 10th anniversary patch n then installed this and problem started any ideas?

Back to top Go down

Post  z1000a2 5/8/2018, 16:54

Thank you

z1000a2

Back to top Go down

[RELEASE] SUPER TOURING WORLD 2.23 - Page 16 Empty FIRST LOOK AT V3 & OULTON PARK!

Post  GTP_furinkazen 10/8/2018, 17:29

A quick on-board sample with the reworked Alfa 155 bellowing around part of the new Oulton Park Fosters circuit!

ASTC 00-01 & Oulton Park preview.

Alex Coady / GBR
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 10/8/2018, 18:35

some trivia

Christian Danner who drove the 155 in STW claims that it was undrivable Rolling Eyes

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  GTP_furinkazen 10/8/2018, 18:56

intelpower wrote:some trivia

Christian Danner who drove the 155 in STW claims that  it was  undrivable Rolling Eyes

The later-iteration 155's were certainly not brilliant - then again Engstler (I believe) were hardly a top team compared to Alfa Corse...

Alex Coady / GBR
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 10/8/2018, 19:00

Danner and Stefano Modena drove for JAS Engineering

best result was 17th , Modena managed a bit better best results a pair of 7th

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  skeno 10/8/2018, 21:12

intelpower wrote:some trivia

Christian Danner who drove the 155 in STW claims that  it was  undrivable Rolling Eyes
if you were used to drive a 4wd 155 with over 600hp and then drive a fwd version with 300hp you would say the same.
skeno
skeno

Back to top Go down

Post  theravenousbeast 11/8/2018, 01:11

From the footage and reviews I've seen the 155 was only really great when it had the advantage in 94 and was sometimes driven by guys like Tarquini and Giovanardi who are world class touring car drivers even to this day.

Nenad Kasapov

Touring car fanatic [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
My YT channel
theravenousbeast
theravenousbeast

Back to top Go down

Post  simspeed_racing 11/8/2018, 11:27

1994 would have been a much better season if Alfa hadn't bent the rules and maybe super touring would never have gone to running aero packages so the racing would have been a lot better, I know they looked pretty good but I prefer the standard but slammed looked of the cars before 1995.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Simon Gardner
 Simspeed Racing Facebook
simspeed_racing
simspeed_racing

Back to top Go down

Post  skeno 11/8/2018, 22:12

about the aero; audi also used a rearwing in stw 1994, months before the rest of the field used one in the second  half of the season. so its not like alfa alone changed that.
skeno
skeno

Back to top Go down

Post  guiporsche 14/8/2018, 16:11

Alfa did everything by the book, which was why their competitors were so irked as they had missed a trick. There was a loophole in the rules that allowed them to sell 2500 units only of a homologation special, which they used to make a special front dam and rear spoiler; that loophole was then closed in 1995 and manufacturers had to use only one aero package per season. Alfa underperformance in 95 was then mainly due to aero reasons, and also because Alfa's focus was always primarily on DTM/ITC. The Supertouring car was only made at the bequest of Alfa importers (French, British, and Spanish), who argued that the DTM did not have an Pan-European TV coverage.

More details in this book, a good part of which can be consulted in google books. It might also be of some help for the physics, as it contains input from the main designer of the car (Ing. Limone) and many of the drivers:

P.S. Keep up the good work. All of this talk reminds me of how , one day, it would be awesome to have a proper DTM / ITC 93-6 mod. Until then, I'm glad to have the Alfa 155 Super Touring to have fun with Smile

Guilherme Sampaio
guiporsche
guiporsche

Back to top Go down

Post  bernie91 14/8/2018, 17:52

Sergio Limone was the director of the Alfa Romeo racing division. At minute 14:10 begins to talk about the Supertouring 155 and the BTCC.
There are english subtitles.

You're welcome.

Last edited by bernie91 on 14/8/2018, 19:06; edited 1 time in total

Marco Folli, from Italy
bernie91
bernie91

Back to top Go down

Post  GTP_furinkazen 14/8/2018, 18:52

guiporsche wrote:Alfa did everything by the book, which was why their competitors were so irked as they had missed a trick. There was a loophole in the rules that allowed them to sell 2500 units only of a homologation special, which they used to make a special front dam and rear spoiler; that loophole was then closed in 1995 and manufacturers had to use only one aero package per season. Alfa underperformance in 95 was then mainly due to aero reasons, and also because Alfa's focus was always primarily on DTM/ITC. The Supertouring car was only made at the bequest of Alfa importers (French, British, and Spanish), who argued that the DTM did not have an Pan-European TV coverage.

More details in this book, a good part of which can be consulted in google books. It might also be of some help for the physics, as it contains input from the main designer of the car (Ing. Limone) and many of the drivers:

P.S. Keep up the good work. All of this talk reminds me of how , one day, it would be awesome to have a proper DTM / ITC 93-6 mod. Until then, I'm glad to have the Alfa 155 Super Touring to have fun with Smile

Excellent book, glad I own it. Also helped with mod Alfa specs a lot!

bernie91 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sergio Limone was the director of the Alfa Romeo racing division. At minute 14:10 begin to talks about the Supertouring 155 and the BTCC.
There are english subtitles.

You're welcome.

Interesting Very Happy

Alex Coady / GBR
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

Back to top Go down

Post  GTP_furinkazen 17/8/2018, 00:43

Physics test file for Primera GT over at FRM facebook.

Alex Coady / GBR
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 21/8/2018, 09:57

Just want to give a major thanks for all the work on this mod.
I found it by chance and have never played GTR2 before, but I always wanted a game where I was able to play through the BTCC seasons.

Installed and worked very easily,
Awesome!
All the best,
Dan

Back to top Go down

Post  GTP_furinkazen 4/9/2018, 02:18

Today then:

~New set-ups applied to ALL FWD cars, working on individual model by model tweaks now.

~Progress on sound front - news tomorrow I hope!

~Finished reshading the Accords, been reshading the showroom versions of Alfa, BMW, Honda.

~Physics changes making AI more crash happy when punted under power.

~Larking about at Oulton Park which also may get some further upgrades soon for you all to see Very Happy

Random screens as well with 50 car Oulton International nonsense. All AI by the way, i'm out of shot in a Australian series A4 quattro somewhere...

Alex Coady / GBR
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 19 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next