Twitter
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

Reiza

Overtake Motorsport
Top posters
Kalinin (10328)
Hello from Joeri Blootacker (AKA Sloeri / Invictus) I_vote_lcapHello from Joeri Blootacker (AKA Sloeri / Invictus) I_voting_barHello from Joeri Blootacker (AKA Sloeri / Invictus) I_vote_rcap 
PATR10T (9023)
Hello from Joeri Blootacker (AKA Sloeri / Invictus) I_vote_lcapHello from Joeri Blootacker (AKA Sloeri / Invictus) I_voting_barHello from Joeri Blootacker (AKA Sloeri / Invictus) I_vote_rcap 
ilu2404 (3974)
JorritVD (3048)
alexmezza (2598)
bmwcrash (2420)
Totenkopf (2281)
dbr93 (2246)
Nectaria (2058)
Maxellero (1816)

Hello from Joeri Blootacker (AKA Sloeri / Invictus)

Go down

Hello from Joeri Blootacker (AKA Sloeri / Invictus) Empty Hello from Joeri Blootacker (AKA Sloeri / Invictus)

Post  Sloeri007 on 20/1/2018, 11:20

Hi  EEC !!! below all my info Smile
If you wish to hear more, let me know, i am an open book :p

-What is your name?
Joeri Blootacker

-What is your age?
Way too old... 41 Smile

-Where are you located?
Belgium

-What Sims do you race?
iRacing / GTR2 / Dirt Rally / PCars 1 & 2 (WMD member) / rF / rF2 / Asetto Corsa

-Are you a Modder or Skinner?
NO to both

-How did you hear about European Endurance Center?
via a good old Simracing friend Smile (thanks Karl !)

-Why do you want to be a member?
to team up again with my former teamy Smile

-Write a short paragraph about you, your interests and what you'd like to accomplish by being an EEC Member
Hi all, i am a true simracer and community person. After managing a well known simracing community for over a decade (12 years to be exact) i took a +2 years sabatical to enjoy pure racing without hassles.
we are 2 years further now, and it starts to itch again, and my former teamy told me about this group !
so here i am, with what might be my initial steps back into competitive Simracing.
in my long history, i took part in many true 24hrs events with GTR2.
we had over 1000 online races in GTR2 and rF2 with both success and dissapointments.
i am a hard but fair racer, not the fastest over 1 lap, but consistency is my keyword.
Obviously i am a real world race fanatic :p

want to know more ?
let me know Smile

Last edited by Sloeri007 on 20/1/2018, 11:33; edited 1 time in total

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Joeri Blootacker

When you feel you are in control, you ain't going fast enough
Sloeri007
Sloeri007

Back to top Go down

Hello from Joeri Blootacker (AKA Sloeri / Invictus) Empty Re: Hello from Joeri Blootacker (AKA Sloeri / Invictus)

Post  squasher on 20/1/2018, 11:28

Welcome Joeri
I'm sure you gonne have a good time here.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Karl Dubois
squasher
squasher

Back to top Go down

Hello from Joeri Blootacker (AKA Sloeri / Invictus) Empty Re: Hello from Joeri Blootacker (AKA Sloeri / Invictus)

Post  rich54 on 20/1/2018, 13:06

Welcome

Richard Kost-[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
rich54
rich54

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 20/1/2018, 13:18

Welcome Joeri,
Not so old buddy, not so old...
Have fun and enjoy the EEC team.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sloeri007 on 20/1/2018, 18:01

Thank you guys,

seems like a good bunch of folks around here Smile
hope we will have a lot of fun races together !

Joeri Blootacker

When you feel you are in control, you ain't going fast enough
Sloeri007
Sloeri007

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down