dbr93 (2236)

Nectaria (2058)

Maxellero (1651)

(Release) Honda NSX GT GT500

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Re: (Release) Honda NSX GT GT500

Post  Irontower on 24/5/2018, 06:47

@gonzo-cool wrote:Raybrig NSX finished, looked easier to do than it actually was scratch

Great skin! But where can I get it?
Thank you

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Wilhelm Hudetz
Irontower

Back to top Go down

Post  racerm on 13/6/2018, 06:23

Great work Gonzo_Cool just downloaded the skins and installed. Can't wait for your Raybird and hope you are doing the ARTA skin as well (not to sound greedy). Very good skins big thanks!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
LENNIE MITCHELL
racerm

Back to top Go down

Post  Triebie on 13/6/2018, 09:33

just read the full thread old friend.
Arta skin won´t be made until i can find the time to do a new template....

Ulf Triebener, Germany
Triebie

Back to top Go down

Post  racerm on 13/6/2018, 15:37

Thanks guy! As you get older you just look at the pictures..... Embarassed

LENNIE MITCHELL
racerm

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragon60 on 20/7/2018, 18:46

Beautiful car and much fun to drive, sound reminds me to judd v8, love it. Great job. The skins are very nice too. Thanks a lot for your work.

Dragon60

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeffro503 on 9/11/2018, 02:34

Man Triebie.......This car is amazing! Between this one and some of the other's you have released on here , they are some my most favorite cars to drive! And man.....this thing fly's around a track! You do some beautiful work on these , and it's much appreciated. Thank you!!
Jeffro503

Back to top Go down

Post  repaban on 9/11/2018, 10:12

Great work thank you

Guy Reppert
repaban

Back to top Go down

Post  Mezmaryse on 11/11/2018, 23:51

content moved ahead

Last edited by Mezmaryse on 16/11/2018, 18:24; edited 1 time in total
Mezmaryse

Back to top Go down

Post  GPNeville on 12/11/2018, 12:34

Thanks Triebie this is awesome, and thanks also go to Gonzo for his skins. Much appreciated

Gary Neville
G-Nev Racing
GPNeville

Back to top Go down

Post  ClimaxF1 on 12/11/2018, 19:45

One thing that I must mention which I see a lot on this site.

Why post pics of skins if you are not going to share them, I really don't see the point.

Just this car there are two beautiful skins finished but no download.

Rather not post any pics because they are of no use.

By the way, great car Triebie, love all your cars!

ClimaxF1

Back to top Go down

Post  Triebie on 12/11/2018, 19:55

Mezmaryse normally always shares what he shows.....

Ulf Triebener, Germany
Triebie

Back to top Go down

Post  ThatAudiFan on 12/11/2018, 20:09

@Triebie wrote:Mezmaryse normally always shares what he shows.....
Can only second this! Mezmaryse also sent me his CTSC stuff which I am completing to go with the GT4 and TCR mod. Will take a bit of time though before I can release it...

Harm Roelofs
ThatAudiFan

Back to top Go down

Post  ClimaxF1 on 12/11/2018, 20:20

I wasn't pin pointing anyone I did not mention his name all.

It just so happens that two skins I really want here and no download.

There are several other skins that I have wanted on this site without downloads.

If they are part of a project or to be released at a later stage maybe a small note would be ok.

It's no biggy, just something that I have noticed with some of the skins I have wanted to download on this site.

ClimaxF1

Back to top Go down

Post  ThatAudiFan on 12/11/2018, 20:33

@ClimaxF1 wrote:I wasn't pin pointing anyone I did not mention his name all.

It just so happens that two skins I really want here and no download.

There are several other skins that I have wanted on this site without downloads.

If they are part of a project or to be released at a later stage maybe a small note would be ok.

It's no biggy, just something that I have noticed with some of the skins I have wanted to download on this site.

I have to agree with you there, you didn't mention his name. Guess both me and Ulf included his name since he was the latest to show a skin, that's our fault.
But I do get your point. Sometimes there tend to be of the behavior you described, with one of the skinners best known for this behavior attacking me in my own thread...
Anyways, I actually noticed I still have to release the GT4 pack for Blancpain GT Asia, so I might not be as innocent as I thought Razz

Harm Roelofs
ThatAudiFan

Back to top Go down

Post  Mezmaryse on 12/11/2018, 21:15

@ClimaxF1 wrote:One thing that I must mention which I see a lot on this site.

Why post pics of skins if you are not going to share them, I really don't see the point.

easy mate, its going to be a whole pack of them Very Happy
i always share

If you wait, all that happens is that you get older.

Everything comes to those who wait... except a cat.

- Mario Andretti
Mezmaryse

Back to top Go down

Post  ClimaxF1 on 12/11/2018, 21:18

@Mezmaryse wrote:
@ClimaxF1 wrote:One thing that I must mention which I see a lot on this site.

easy mate, its going to be a whole pack of them Very Happy
i always share

Great stuff, thanks for the insight!

ClimaxF1

Back to top Go down

Post  ClimaxF1 on 12/11/2018, 21:43

Hi Guys

Here's my sound setup for this car if you want to give it a try.

Both the sound pack and sfx file are included.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1EzpOpQnInElX4X-_PzLF-tFxb-MUDadJ

The NSXGT sounds file goes in AMS's sound file and the sfx file must be place in the vehicle folder.

You will have to create a new entry for each skin's veh file

HDVehicle=NSXGT_GT500.hdv
Graphics=NSXGT_GT500.gen
Spinner=NSXGT_GT500_Spinner.gen
GenString=23                    
Cameras=NSXGT_GT500_cams.cam      
Sounds=NSXGT_GT500.sfx
HeadPhysics=DTM_HeadPhysics.ini      
Cockpit=NSXGT_GT500_Cockpitinfo.ini
Upgrades=nsxgt_gt500_GT3_Upgrades.ini

ClimaxF1

Back to top Go down

Post  Triebie on 12/11/2018, 23:06

Uhhuuuh!
so happy to see my old car getting new life!
will be a good pack together with the LC500 GT 500 if i finally find the time to fix that damn template:-)

Ulf Triebener, Germany
Triebie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sylphide on 12/11/2018, 23:13

Kinda funny looking back at older models or even your older stuff and wondering why the hell you/they did it like that. I'd remap the old F458  in the EEC mod in a heartbeat if I knew how to do it back then.

I've slowly been honing my uv mapping skills lately.

He probably still roams these parts he just knows I'm not too fond of him.

Troy Barman
Sylphide
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Triebie on 12/11/2018, 23:52

totally agree!
if i think back when i started all that modding stuff and the countless hours of trial and error until i figured something out.... :-)
lately i have thrown all my Forza 3 conversions into the bin because they are just not up to par anymore pale

mapping is really easy now thanks to your help mate, but it´s another story cutting the car into tiny little pieces until the mapping can be good.
i´ve tried it in blender with adding seams to the whole carbody but it never got me satisfied.
so now i am back to my old method, time consuming but at least working well:-)

Ulf Triebener, Germany
Triebie

Back to top Go down

Post  raphaelnariga on 13/11/2018, 00:13

Hey man, I didn't see this GT500 car...thanks a lot, incredible job! (Please take consideration I'm new on AMS).

Don't get me bad, the Lexus is like the real life in all the way, but the NSX one is a little bit different from Super GT 500, or your target is to make a semi fictional car? Again, don't get me wrong, please...

Thank you my friend, waiting for your green light from Lexus car to keep working, hehehehe.

Raphael Oliveira  
raphaelnariga

https://www.youtube.com/raphaelanriga

Back to top Go down

Post  Sylphide on 13/11/2018, 00:31

@Triebie wrote:totally agree!
if i think back when i started all that modding stuff and the countless hours of trial and error until i figured something out.... :-)
lately i have thrown all my Forza 3 conversions into the bin because they are just not up to par anymore  pale

mapping is really easy now thanks to your help mate, but it´s another story cutting the car into tiny little pieces until the mapping can be good.
i´ve tried it in blender with adding seams to the whole carbody but it never got me satisfied.
so now i am back to my old method, time consuming but at least working well:-)

I could barely figure out how to select something in zmodeler so I've stuck to Blender and learning some tricks with it. One thing i've discovered is it seems alot of people map the sides of the car with "Project from View" with the selected faces and thats what causes a ton of problems and poor resolution. Ive yet to re map a car body but I will soon be trying it out. My ultimate goal is to have my templates look like something from URD because their's are mapped amazingly for skinners.

Troy Barman
Sylphide
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Triebie on 13/11/2018, 08:40

@raphaelnariga wrote:Hey man, I didn't see this GT500 car...thanks a lot, incredible job! (Please take consideration I'm new on AMS).

Don't get me bad, the Lexus is like the real life in all the way, but the NSX one is a little bit different from Super GT 500, or your target is to make a semi fictional car? Again, don't get me wrong, please...

Thank you my friend, waiting for your green light from Lexus car to keep working, hehehehe.

All good:-)
The NSX should look like a Super GT car but it is from 2015. It needs a new rear wing and some other stuff to look like the real deal.
Like i said before, one thing at a time.
I have many projects going on and i am looking forward for Xmas time giving me more time to do some stuff...

Ulf Triebener, Germany
Triebie

Back to top Go down

Post  raphaelnariga on 13/11/2018, 10:36

@Triebie wrote:All good:-)
The NSX should look like a Super GT car but it is from 2015. It needs a new rear wing and some other stuff to look like the real deal.
I have many projects going on and i am looking forward for Xmas time giving me more time to do some stuff...

No problem Ulf, enjoy and take your time my friend...one thing at a time.

Thanks for the reply.

Raphael Oliveira  
raphaelnariga

https://www.youtube.com/raphaelanriga

Back to top Go down

Post  Mezmaryse on 13/11/2018, 18:46

@Triebie wrote:
@raphaelnariga wrote:Hey man, I didn't see this GT500 car...thanks a lot, incredible job! (Please take consideration I'm new on AMS).

All good:-)

thats true. they raced 2 different concepts/prototypes of the NSX after the HSV010, which also was a prototype in order to develop the NSX itself.

If you wait, all that happens is that you get older.

Everything comes to those who wait... except a cat.

- Mario Andretti
Mezmaryse

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next